X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• حاتم ابي ريـا .. والتعمق في تقنية الضوء .. مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية _ ع٢٥

حاتم ابي ريـا والتعمق في تقنية الضوء

حاتم أبي ريا مصور في بداية الطريق يحمل طموحات عالية ، ولديه العديد من المحاولات للخروج من الإطار المألوف والعادي للتصوير الفوتوغرافي ، خصوصا على صعيد الضوء وباقي التقنيات في آلة التصوير والتي لم تستغل عربيا بعد .

حاتم ابي ريا ، طالب اليكترونيك في التاسعة عشرة من عمره . يحب التصوير الفوتوغرافي ويطمح للاحتراف في مجال الانتاج الفني ودراسـة التحكم بالاضاءة معتبراً أن هذه المادة هي الأساس في إنتاج العمل الفني المتكامل .
    وكالعادة ننطلق مع المصور في معرفة الركيزة التي يستند عليها منذ بدايته في مجال التصوير الفوتوغرا في .

عن البداية يقول حاتم أبي ريا :
    - إن بدايتي في التصوير لها الأهمية الكبرى في مسيرتي ، فقد فتحت عيني على عائلة تهتم بالتصوير . خصوصاً بالنسبة لوالدي الذي كان مولعا بصور السلايد ، الشفافيات ، وكـان يمتلك جهاز عرض حيث يعرض امامنا باستمرار اللقطات التي يقوم بالتقاطها بنفسه ...
    إلى جانب ، السلايد . كان والد حاتم أبي ريا يهتم بالتصوير السينمائي ومن باب الهواية أيضاً ، كما هي الحـال مـع الشفافيات .
    أما عن نفسه فيتابع حاتم قائلا :
    - بدأت التصوير فعلا وانا في الرابعة عشرة من عمري ، أي قبل خمس سنوات من الآن . وكنت يومها أعمل مع افلام الأسود والأبيض لكن بعد فترة احسست بنقص كبير وانا اتطلع إلى البيئة التي تحيط بنا . الألوان الزاهية كانت منتشرة حولنا ولهذا الأمر تاثيره النفسي علينا ومن هنا وجدت انه من الواجب ان نشاهد هذه الطبيعة بالوانها .
    - ايهما برايك اهم للمصور المحترف وما هو الفرق بين التصوير بالملون وبالأبيض والأسود ؟
    - قد يكون التصوير بالأبيض والأسود أصعب ويحتاج إلى تحكم أكبر ... لكن كما ذكرت فانا تاثرت بالطبيعة التي احبها ووجدت من واجبي نقل محتوياتها كما هي خصوصاً حين نتعامل مع الازهار التي تفقد كل تميزها بفقدان الوانها .

- هل أن للألوان كل هذا التأثير على صور من هذا النوع ؟
    - لكل امر تاثيره الذي لا يمكن تجاهله وحتى تساقط الضوء وتمازجه مع الخلفية يلعبان دوراً تأثيرياً لا يقل أهمية عن اللون بالنسبة للمشهد .
    - هل تعتبر نفسك صاحب اسلوب فوتوغرافي خاص ؟
    ـ انا لا أزال في بداية الطريق ، واعتقد أنني بحاجة لتجارب كثيرة وصولا إلى الأسلوب الخاص والمميز ، مشيرا هنا إلى أنني احاول التغلغل نحو رؤيا خاصة بي من خلال التعامل مع عالم الطفـل هذا العالم المليء بالغموض والذي لا بد من الاهتمام به بالشكل المطلوب .
    - هل ترى الظروف ملائمة لك وللمصورين اللبنانيين لانجاز أعمال فوتوغرافية على درجة من الأهمية ؟
    - هناك صعوبات كبرى نعاني منها في لبنان وهي تحول غالباً دون تحقيق ما نرغب به من أعمال مصـورة . ومن هنا نجد أن إنتاجاتنا الفوتوغرافية تاتي ناقصة ودون المستوى المطلوب مع الأمل بتغيير الأحوال بحيث تتحسن الظروف لننطلق في بيئتنا الجميلة مستكشفين ما فيها من مناظر مهمة ومسجلين جماليتها بعيداً عن صور الحرب . - اين يكمن النقص في التغطية الفوتوغرافية للمواضيع اللبنانية برايك ؟
    - اعتقد ان النقص شامـل وواضح في مختلف المجالات وعلى رأسها صور المناظر الطبيعية وكذلك اللوحات الفنية وصور الآثار ، حيث هناك قلة من هذه الصور أخذت قبل فترة طويلة ومن الضروري تغطية العديد من المواضيع المماثلة ، وحتى نفس هذه المواضيع لأنها لم تغطى بشكل كاف على صعيد الأعمال الفوتوغرافية .
    - ما هي افكارك للمستقبل وهل ستسهم بنفسك في تغطية المواضيع التي تجد أنها لم تاخذ حقها في لبنان ؟
    - من جهتي أحـاول حالياً التعمق بالضوء من خلال بعض التجارب الأولية فانا أحس بأن لآلة التصوير إمكانيات تقنية عالية لم تستغل بعد بالشكل المطلوب وهذا طبعا على صعيدنا في العالم العربي .

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر.   الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٣-١٦-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.٤٧_1.jpg  مشاهدات:	0  الحجم:	105.6 كيلوبايت  الهوية:	85486 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر.   الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٣-١٦-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.٤٨_1.jpg  مشاهدات:	0  الحجم:	122.0 كيلوبايت  الهوية:	85487 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر.   الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٣-١٦-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.٥٠_1.jpg  مشاهدات:	0  الحجم:	94.6 كيلوبايت  الهوية:	85488 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر.   الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٣-١٦-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.٥١_1.jpg  مشاهدات:	0  الحجم:	93.9 كيلوبايت  الهوية:	85489 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر.   الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٣-١٦-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.٥١ (1)_1.jpg  مشاهدات:	0  الحجم:	51.7 كيلوبايت  الهوية:	85490

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٣-١٦-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.٥٢_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	8 
الحجم:	80.6 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	85492

Hatem Abi Raba and delving into the technology of light

Hatem Abi Raya is a photographer at the beginning of the road with high ambitions, and he has many attempts to break out of the familiar and ordinary framework of photography, especially in terms of light and other techniques in the camera, which have not yet been exploited in the Arab world.

Hatem Abi Raya, a nineteen-year-old electronic student. He loves photography and aspires to be professional in the field of artistic production and to study lighting control, considering that this subject is the basis for the production of integrated artwork.
    And as usual, we start with the photographer to know the foundation on which he relies since his inception in the field of photography in .

About the beginning, Hatem Abi Raya says:
    - My beginning in photography is of great importance in my career, as it opened my eyes to a family interested in photography. Especially for my father, who was fond of pictures of slides and transparencies, and he owned a projector where he constantly showed us the footage he took himself...
    Besides, the slide. Hatem Abi Raya's father was interested in cinematography and as a hobby as well, as is the case with transparencies.
    As for himself, Hatem continues, saying:
    - I actually started filming when I was fourteen years old, that is, five years ago from now. At that time, I was working with black and white films, but after a while I felt a great lack and I was looking forward to the environment that surrounds us. The bright colors were spread around us, and this matter had a psychological effect on us, and from here I found that it is necessary for us to see this nature in its colors.
    What do you think is more important for a professional photographer, and what is the difference between color and black and white photography?
    - Black and white photography may be more difficult and requires greater control... But as I mentioned, I was affected by the nature that I love, and I found it my duty to convey its contents as they are, especially when we deal with flowers that lose all their distinction by losing their colors.

- Do colors have all this effect on images of this type?
    - Every matter has its effect that cannot be ignored, and even the fall of light and its mixing with the background play an influential role that is no less important than color in relation to the scene.
    Do you consider yourself the owner of a special photographic style?
    A: I am still at the beginning of the road, and I think that I need many experiments to reach the special and distinctive style, indicating here that I am trying to penetrate towards a vision of my own by dealing with the world of the child, this world full of ambiguities, which must be taken care of as required.
    - Do you think the conditions are suitable for you and the Lebanese photographers to carry out photographic work of a degree of importance?
    - There are major difficulties that we suffer from in Lebanon, and they often prevent us from achieving what we desire in terms of graphic works. Hence, we find that our photographic productions are incomplete and below the required level, with the hope of changing conditions so that conditions improve so that we can set out in our beautiful environment, exploring its important scenes and recording its beauty away from war images. Where does the lack of photographic coverage of Lebanese subjects lie, in your opinion?
    - I think that the shortage is comprehensive and clear in various fields, on top of which are pictures of landscapes, as well as paintings and pictures of antiquities, as there are few of these pictures taken long ago and it is necessary to cover many similar topics, and even these same topics because they were not sufficiently covered on the business level. photographic.
    - What are your ideas for the future, and will you contribute yourself to covering the topics that you find have not been given their due in Lebanon?
    For my part, I am currently trying to delve deeper into light through some preliminary experiments. I feel that the camera has high technical capabilities that have not yet been exploited in the required manner, and this is of course on our level in the Arab world.

تعليق

يعمل...
    X