• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• لكل سؤال جواب .. مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية _ ع١٢

لكل سؤال جواب

المزيد من الايضاح

تحية وبعد اود الاستفسار عن جملة أمور تحيرني ... فانا امتلك كاميرا کانون ( Program AE - 1 Canon ) ولا ازال من المبتدئين في التصوير وقد تابعت اعدادكم السابقة ورغم إشارتكم في العدد رقم 7 عن التفاصيل الهامة بالنسبة لفتحة العدسة ل احس بانني بحاجة إلى معلومات إضافية عن ذلك إضافة لمعلومات عن سرعة المغلاق خصوصا بالنسبة لتصوير المناظر الطبيعية ، ومناظر الغروب على البحر مثلا وما شابه .
    عبد الله محمد الناصري السعودية - الدمام

إن إمتلاك كاميرا ( Program ) كفيل باعطاء الكثير من التسهيلات للمبتدئين في حقل التصوير ونحن نحي هذه الرغبة في المزيد من الايضاح التي لا نشك بأنها رغبة الكثيرين وليست رغبة الصديق عبد الله وحده وتركز أولا في هذا المجال على وجوب مراجعة الاعداد السابقة بشكل مستمر والعودة إليها بعد كل معضلة ، خاصة أن الأسئلة المطروقة هنا لا يمكن حصرها في موضوع واحد أو إجابة مقتضبة فتصوير الطبيعة وحده حقل واسع لا يمكن التطرق إليه بموضوع واحد بل علينا العودة إلى موضوع خاص بنوعية الأفلام المستعملة في عدة ظروف ومنها الطبيعة كذلك الأمر بالنسبة لأنواع العدسات وطريقة تصوير الغروب او الشروق موضوع مستقل و يحتاج لوقفات خاصة كذلك الأمور الخاصة بفتحة العدسة والسرعة . وغالبية هذه المواضيع تطرقنا إليها في اعدادنا السابقة علما اننا سنستمر لاحقاً في إعطاء المزيد من الايضاحات والمواضيـع المفصلة عن كل من هذه الأمور على حدة ولا بد هنا من تقديم بعض المعلومات التقنية الأولية التي ستثمر بلا شك عن نتيجة مرضية وبوقت سريع :

* إعتماد فيلم معتدل الحساسية ١٢٥ آزا ( 125 ASA )
    * ضبط قرص سرعة الفيلم حسبما ندعو الحاجة * وضع سرعة الاغلاق على ١٢٥ وفتحة العدسة على 16 . ه فتح جهاز قياس الضوء ( Posemetter ) وتعديل نسبة النور الداخلة إلى العدسة إما بتخفيض نسبة الفتحة او بزيادة السرعة - حسبما يشير المؤشر الضوئي -

هذا باختصار جزء بسيط من المعلومات عن التصوير في الطبيعة
    يمكن تدعيمه بمراجعة ه التصوير في الادغال - إضافة لمتابعة كل جديد ، مع تزويدنا أعدادنا السابقة خاصة باب بالصور التي تلتقطها مجدداً على ضوء هذه المعلومات لاعطائك المعلومات الضرورية بناء على نتائجك .

Every question has an answer

More clarification

Greetings, and after, I would like to inquire about a number of things that baffle me... I own a Canon camera (Program AE - 1 Canon) and I am still a beginner in photography. I followed your previous preparations, and despite your reference in Issue No. 7 about the important details regarding the lens aperture, I do not feel that I need information Additional information about shutter speed, especially for landscape photography, sunset views on the sea, for example, and the like.
    Abdullah Muhammad Al-Nasseri, Saudi Arabia - Dammam

Owning a camera (Program) guarantees giving a lot of facilities to beginners in the field of photography, and we salute this desire for more clarification, which we do not doubt is the desire of many and not the desire of Siddiq Abdullah alone. It focuses first in this field on the necessity of reviewing the previous issues continuously and returning to them after Every dilemma, especially since the questions raised here cannot be limited to one topic or a brief answer. Nature photography alone is a broad field that cannot be addressed with one topic. Rather, we have to return to a topic specific to the quality of films used in several circumstances, including nature. The same applies to the types of lenses and the method of photographing the sunset. Or the sunrise is a separate topic and needs special pauses, as well as matters related to aperture and speed. Most of these topics we touched on in our previous issues, noting that we will continue later to give more clarifications and detailed topics on each of these matters separately. Here we must present some preliminary technical information that will undoubtedly bear fruit in a satisfactory result and in a quick time:

* Adopt a film with a moderate sensitivity of 125 ASA (125 ASA).
    * Adjust the movie speed dial as needed * Set the shutter speed to 125 and the aperture to 16. e Opening the photometer (Posemeter) and adjusting the percentage of light entering the lens, either by decreasing the aperture percentage or by increasing the speed - as indicated by the light indicator -

This is, in short, a small part of the information about photography in nature
    It can be supported by a review of this photography in the jungle - in addition to following up on all that is new, while providing us with our previous issues, especially Bab, with the pictures that you take again in the light of this information to give you the necessary information based on your results.

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	CamScanner ٠٢-١٤-٢٠٢٣ ٢٠.١١_2_16.jpg 
مشاهدات:	23 
الحجم:	117.0 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	69526 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	CamScanner ٠٢-١٤-٢٠٢٣ ٢٠.١١_2_15.jpg 
مشاهدات:	6 
الحجم:	112.3 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	69527
يعمل...
X