لوحة الشهر .. كلمة العدد .. فـلاش يقدمه مالك حلاوي .. مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية _ ع٥٢

تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• لوحة الشهر .. كلمة العدد .. فـلاش يقدمه مالك حلاوي .. مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية _ ع٥٢

كلمة العدد

المعرض الفوتوغرافي الأول في لبنان ، الذي أقيم مؤخراً ، وبدعوة من نادي التصوير بالجـامعـة الأميركية ومجلة « فن التصـويـر » لم يكن بحجم الطموح ، وهذا ما نعترف به نحن ، قبل أن نسمعه على لسان الآخرين ، واذا كنا نعترف أيضاً بالجـزء الكبير من المسؤوليـة ، لا نضع القسم البـاقي على الظروف وحدها بل نحمل تجار الآلات والأجهزة الفوتوغرافية المسؤولية الأكبر في الحد من نجـاح المعرض لأنهم لم يقدموا تجاهه ولو الجزء اليسير من المساهمة التي كانت ستعود عليهم بالفائدة ، ولكن بصورة غير مباشرة ، أو في فترة لاحقة ..
    لقـد اعتقدوا أن هـذه الفتـرة ـ فتـرة الـركـود الحاصلة ـ لن تقدم أو تؤخر في مبيعاتهم المباشرة في حال أعطوا لهذا المعرض حقه ، غير آبهين لـمـا للمستقبل ، وربما المستقبل القريب ، من أثر في تنمية الحركة الفوتوغرافية على الساحة اللبنانية ،
    وبالتالي على مبيعاتهم ولو بعد حين ... فأهملوا هذه الناحية مؤجلين بذلك النهضة المطلوبة بقصد أو بغير قصد !
    رئيس التحرير

فـلاش يقدمه : مالك حلاوي
    أرفض هذا المصور

أذكر جيداً أيام المصورين على ساحة البرج قرب ساحة الشهداء ، وعند ساعة الزهور ، أو على الروشة حيث يتوزعون كامل الكورنيش وبعض أطراف المسابح ...
    وأذكر عباراتهم الشهيرة :
    - صورة يا أستاذ صورة يا حلوة .. صورة يا قبضاي .. صورة يا ريس صورة أنت والقمورة ...
    وما زالت بعض هذه العبارات ترن في أذني ، أما الصور التي ما تزال شاخصـة أمـام عيني فهي صـور الشبـان والشابات وهم يقفون « بوزات » متنـوعـة بـمـزيـج من الارتباك والتفاخر معاً بانتظار كبس الزر السحري الذي سيؤرخ لهم هذه اللحظة المهمة من حياتهم .
    هؤلاء المصورون أحبهم وأحترم مهنتهم ، ولسنا هنا في وارد تقييم عملهم ، لكن ما هو معلوم أنهم انقرضوا من لبنـان أو كادوا ، لكن ومـع الأسف ظهـر بعضهم ، أو غالبيتهم في ساحة التصوير الصحفي حاملين كل موروثات التصوير على ساحة البرج والكورنيش ! .
    بعض هؤلاء المصورين والذين « فرخوا » في بعض الصحف والمجلات يتعاملون مع الفنان أو السياسي ، كتـعـاملهم مـع « زبائنهم » السابقين ، يطلبون اليـه « المثول » أمامهم لتصويره ساكناً ، بدل اقتناص اللحظة العفوية خلال حديثه أو في جلسته .
    الأكثر من ذلك انهم يكلفون أنفسهم أحيانا بتصـوب بعض الأحداث ، وهناك ينعكس التباطؤ الذي ورثوه عن مهنتهم السابقة بعودتهم خائبين الا من « الصور الميتة » والجامدة ، أو تلك التي يعود الفضل باهميتها الى الصدفة وحدها غالباً .
    وعلى جانب آخر نراهم يتعاملون أخلاقياً مع الأوساط الصحفية ( زملاء ورؤساء ومحررين ) ومـع الأوساط التي يكلفون بتصويرها ( فنانين وسياسيين وأدباء وما شابه ) يتعاملون مع هؤلاء بنفس تعاملهم مع المارة على ساحة البرج أو الكورنيش ، فما أن يكملون مهمتهم الصحفية ، حتى تتولد لديهم الروح التجارية وروح بيـع الصـور العادية والاستهلاكية بأساليب أقل ما يقال أنها رخيصة .
    حتى في بعض الحفلات التي يكلفون بتغطيتها ، وأمام رؤيتهم لحشـود من النـاس ، تغلب عليهم الروحـيـة السابقة . ويتعاملون مع الجمهور لا على أساس أنه مادة صحفية قد تفيد صاحب المطبوعة ، أو تفيدهم معنـوياً كمصورين صحفيين ، بل يسعون الى أثمان رخيصة لصور بعض الوجوه المتطفلة .
    المصور الصحفي برايي فنـان كبير له قيمته الفنية والأدبية .
    ومصور ساحة البرج مصور مهني له كيانه واحترامه ولست لانتقص من قيمته .
    لكن الخلط بين هذا وذاك يولد « هجينا » مشوهاً يعيب التصوير الصحفي ولا يعطي قيمة للمصور المهني الآخر ، ومن هنا أرفض هذا المصـور ـ الهجين وأتمنى تخليص الصحافة منه ، ربما يعود الى الكورنيش ( بعد تعذر عودته الى ساحة البرج ) لكي احبه هناك على الكورنيش وأمتع السمع والنظر بعباراته و « بوزات » زبائنه !⏹

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٢٨-٠٥-٢٠٢٣ ٠٩.٤١.jpg 
مشاهدات:	2 
الحجم:	145.8 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	117732 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٢٨-٠٥-٢٠٢٣ ٠٩.٥٣_1.jpg 
الحجم:	110.8 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	117731 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٢٨-٠٥-٢٠٢٣ ٠٩.٥١_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	9 
الحجم:	96.1 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	117730 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٢٨-٠٥-٢٠٢٣ ١٠.٠٣_1.jpg 
الحجم:	131.3 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	117733 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٢٨-٠٥-٢٠٢٣ ١٠.٠٤_1.jpg 
الحجم:	157.0 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	117734

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٢٨-٠٥-٢٠٢٣ ١٠.٠٥_1.jpg 
الحجم:	199.0 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	117736

number word

The first photographic exhibition in Lebanon, which was held recently, and at the invitation of the Photography Club at the American University and the “Art of Photography” magazine, was not ambitious, and this is what we recognize before we hear it from others. We hold the dealers of photographic equipment and equipment the greatest responsibility in limiting the success of the exhibition, because they did not provide even a small part of the contribution that would have benefited them, but indirectly or in a later period.
    They believed that this period - the period of recession - would not advance or delay their direct sales if they gave this exhibition its due, ignoring the future, and perhaps the near future, of its impact on the development of the photographic movement on the Lebanese scene.
    And therefore on their sales, even after a while... They neglected this aspect, delaying the required renaissance, intentionally or unintentionally!
    editor

Flash presented by: Malik Halawi
    I refuse this photographer

I remember well the days of the photographers on Burj Square near Martyrs' Square, and at the Flower Clock, or on the Raouche, where they distributed the entire Corniche and some of the edges of the swimming pools...
    I remember their famous phrases:
    - A picture, Professor, a picture, my sweet one.. A picture, my fists.. A picture, Chief.
    Some of these phrases are still ringing in my ears. As for the images that are still standing before my eyes, they are the pictures of young men and women standing with a mixture of confusion and pride together, waiting to press the magic button that will date them to this important moment in their lives.
    These photographers I love and respect their profession, and we are not here to evaluate their work, but what is known is that they have become extinct in Lebanon or almost, but unfortunately some of them, or most of them, appeared in the photojournalism arena, carrying all the legacies of photography on the Burj Square and the Corniche! .
    Some of these photographers and those who have “spawned” in some newspapers and magazines deal with the artist or the politician, as they dealt with their former “clients”, asking him to “appear” in front of them to photograph him still, instead of seizing the spontaneous moment during his speech or in his session.
    More than that, they sometimes charge themselves with correcting some events, and there the slowness that they inherited from their previous profession is reflected in their return, disappointed except for the “dead” and rigid images, or those whose importance is mostly due to chance alone.
    On the other hand, we see them dealing ethically with the press circles (colleagues, presidents, and editors) and with the circles they are assigned to photograph (artists, politicians, writers, and the like). And the spirit of selling ordinary and consumer images in cheap ways, to say the least.
    Even at some of the parties they are assigned to cover, and in front of crowds of people, they are overcome by the former spirituality. They deal with the public not on the grounds that it is a journalistic material that may benefit the owner of the publication, or that it benefits them morally as photojournalists. Rather, they seek cheap prices for pictures of some intrusive faces.
    The photojournalist, in my opinion, is a great artist with artistic and literary value.
    And the photographer of Al-Burj Square is a professional photographer who has dignity and respect, and I do not underestimate his value.
    But the confusion between this and that generates a distorted “hybrid” that defects photojournalism and does not give value to the other professional photographer. Hence, I reject this hybrid photographer and I hope to rid the press of him. Hearing and looking at his phrases and “boozes” of his customers!⏹

تعليق

يعمل...
    X