زيت الحوت.برناردشو آخر.الجيرة.نصائح.مثلث موت.قيل بالعمل.حالات.الموجات.مختارات/ ١_ ٢٩.

تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• زيت الحوت.برناردشو آخر.الجيرة.نصائح.مثلث موت.قيل بالعمل.حالات.الموجات.مختارات/ ١_ ٢٩.

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	٢٠٢٣٠٤١٢_١٨٥٧٣٧.jpg 
مشاهدات:	6 
الحجم:	90.3 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	99245
    زيت الحوت:

هو زيت أبيض إلى بني مستخرج من الحيتان وبخاصة من الطبقة الدهنية المستقرة تحت الجلد، وقد كان زيت الحوت يستخدم في صنع الصابون ويتخذ وقود للمصابيح، أما اليوم فمعظم زيت الحوت يحول إلى مرجرين ودهن.

برناردشو الآخر: سأل الكاتب الايرلندي الساخر جورج برناردشو قبيل وفاته إذا كتب لك أن تعيش مرة أخرى فمن تختار أن تكون ممن عرفتهم أو من أحد رجالات التاريخ ؟ أجاب أختار الشخص الذي كان في استطاعة جورج - برناردشو أن يكونه، ولكن لم يكونه البتة.

الجيرة

لقد كنا دائماً نقدر الجيرة لأن جيراننا كانوا قلائل. أما الآن وقد ازداد عددهم كثيراً فقد يتنا نهتم بالجيرة أكثر. (ليدي بيرد جونسون)

نصائح غير مقبولة

أعطني النصيحة التي تريد لكن احرص أن لا تخبرني عن تربية أولادي أو اختيار ملابسي أو أعداد طعامي أو ممارسة هواياتي

مثلث الموت

يقع هذا المثلث البحري الشاسع في المحيط الأطلسي بين بورتريكو وجزر برمودا وبهاماس وقد اشتهرت بلقب | مثلث الموت لأن فيه وقعت حوادث اختفاء غربية للطائرات والبواخر ولن يعرف حتى الآن السبب الحقيقي الذي يؤدي إلى هذا الاختفاء المثير وسط هذا المثلث.

قيل في العمل

العمل حُب تجسم في العيون، فإذا كنت تعمل وحليفك النفور لا الحب فخير لك أن تهجر العمل، لأنك إذا خبزت متبرعاً فسوف تعطي خبزاً مراً لا يشبع جوع الإنسان.

حالات نادرة

رزق المستر هارتسوي في ولاية كارولينا الشمالية بابنه الأول وهو في الخامسة والثمانين، وعمر الوالدة واحد وأربعون عاماً وهذه إحدى الحالات النادرة جداً.

الموجات المغناطيسية:

حذر العلماء من استخدام الهاتف المحمول أثناء التزود من محطات البنزين خشية أن يؤدي ذلك إلى حدوث انفجار بسبب الموجات المغناطيسية المنبعثة من الهاتف المحمول.
    ****&&&****
    whale oil:

It is a white to brown oil extracted from whales, especially from the fatty layer that is stable under the skin. Whale oil was used in making soap and as fuel for lamps. Today, most of the whale oil is converted into margarine and fat.

The Other Bernard Shaw: The Irish writer, satirist George Bernard Shaw, asked before his death, if you were destined to live again, who would you choose to be among those you knew or one of the men of history? Akhtar answered the person George-Bernard Shaw could have been, but never been.

Neighborhood

We have always valued neighborhood because we had few. But now that their number has greatly increased, we may care more about the neighborhood. (Lady Bird Johnson)

Unacceptable tips

Give me the advice you want, but make sure you don't tell me about raising my children, choosing my clothes, preparing my food, or doing my hobbies.

death triangle

This vast maritime triangle is located in the Atlantic Ocean between Puerto Rico, the Bermuda Islands and the Bahamas and has become famous for its nickname | The Triangle of Death, because there have been incidents of western disappearances of planes and ships, and the real reason that leads to this dramatic disappearance in the midst of this triangle will not be known until now.

said at work

Work is love embodied in the eyes, so if you work and your ally is aversion, not love, then it is better for you to abandon work, because if you bake as a donor, you will give bitter bread that does not satisfy human hunger.

Rare cases

Mr. Hartsway in North Carolina gave birth to his first son at the age of eighty-five, and the mother's age is forty-one years, and this is one of the very rare cases.

magnetic waves:

Scientists have warned against using a mobile phone while refueling at petrol stations, lest this lead to an explosion due to the magnetic waves emitted from the mobile phone.

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	Screenshot_٢٠٢٣٠٤١٤-١٦١٨٤٩_Google.jpg 
مشاهدات:	5 
الحجم:	88.7 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	99246
يعمل...
X