حصون.نحاس.تين عابد.اشباح.يوبيل: ياقوتي بلاتيني.توحيدي.زهاوي.سعيد دمشقي.مختارات/ ١_ ٢٣

تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• حصون.نحاس.تين عابد.اشباح.يوبيل: ياقوتي بلاتيني.توحيدي.زهاوي.سعيد دمشقي.مختارات/ ١_ ٢٣

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	٢٠٢٣٠٤١٢_١٨١٣٠٢.jpg 
مشاهدات:	7 
الحجم:	91.0 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	99131

حصون المؤمن

الحصون للمؤمنين ثلاثة: المسجد ،حصن، وذكر الله حصن، وقراءة القرآن . حصن

عنصر النحاس:

إن هذا العنصر يحافظ على سلامة الدورة الدموية وضغط الدم وبدراً فقر الدم والتخلف العقلي ومرض السكري ويعتبر عاملاً واقباً من أمراض القلب مصادره كبد ، بيض ، نخاعات ، شوكولا ، قول.

تين العابد:

اسم شجرة معمرة تزرع داخل البيوت وتخرج أغصانها عبر النوافذ وأروع ما فيها أن الصوت الذي يحدثه هبوب الريح بين أغصانها يُسمع كأنه موسيقا شجية تطرب القلوب.

أشباح حدثت أشياء غريبة في المركز الثقافي الروسي في مالطا، أشباح - حفلات غريبة - جدار لا يقبل اللون الأبيض والسبب شبح فارس انكليزي مات منذ أكثر من / ٤٠٠ / سنة في مالطا.

اليوبيل الياقوتي واليوبيل البلاتيني: يحتفل الناس في الغرب باليوبيل الياقوتي الأزرق واليوبيل البلاتيني عند . وسبعين سنة بالتوالي على الشيء المحتفل به.

قال المفكر العربي أبو حيان التوحيدي: صحبت الناس أربعين سنة فما وجدتهم غفروا لي ذنباً، ولا ستروا لي عيباً ولا حفظوا لي غيباً، ولا قبلوا - معذرة، ولا فكوني من أسر، ولا جبروا ليس كسر.

جميل صدقي الزهاوي: ١٨٦٣ - ١٩٣٦

هو الابن البكر لمفني بغداد محمد فيضي من الأسر العراقية العريقة، تتلمذ على يد أبيه في الآداب العربية وعلوم الشريعة الإسلامية واتقن الفارسية والتركية أستاذ الفلسفة العربية في الأستانة، موضوعاته جدية، طالب بتحرر المرأة، من آثاره في الشعر الكلام المنظوم ، رباعيات الزهاوي.

سعيد بن يعقوب الدمشقي طبيب وفيلسوف وشارح سوري: طبيب بغداد عام ١١١٤م، مدير مارستان بغداد ومكة المكرمة والمدينة المنورة، ترجم التراث اليوناني إلى اللغة العربية من آثاره ترجمة كتاب إيساغوجي لفرفرويوس ترجمة كتاب طوبيكا لأرسطو.
    *****&&&&****
    The fortress of the believer

There are three strongholds for believers: the mosque, a fortress, the remembrance of God, a fortress, and reading the Qur’an. Fort

Copper element:

This element maintains the integrity of blood circulation and blood pressure and cures anemia, mental retardation and diabetes, and is considered a preventive factor for heart disease. Its sources are liver, eggs, bone marrow, chocolate, and say.

Tin Al-Abed:

The name of a perennial tree that is grown inside homes and whose branches extend through windows. The most wonderful thing about it is that the sound made by the wind blowing between its branches is heard as melodious music that rejoices the hearts.

Ghosts Strange things happened in the Russian Cultural Center in Malta, ghosts - strange parties - a wall that does not accept white color and the reason is the ghost of an English knight who died more than / 400 / years ago in Malta.

Sapphire Jubilee and Platinum Jubilee: People in the West celebrate the Sapphire Blue Jubilee and the Platinum Jubilee at . Seventy years in a row on something celebrated.

The Arab thinker Abu Hayyan al-Tawhidi said: I accompanied people for forty years, and I did not find them forgiving my sin, nor covering my faults, nor keeping my secrets, nor accepting my apology, nor being a prisoner, nor reparating me, not a fracture.

Jamil Sidqi Al-Zahawi: 1863-1936

He is the eldest son of the Mufti of Baghdad, Muhammad Faydi, from the ancient Iraqi families. He was taught by his father in Arabic literature and the sciences of Islamic law. He mastered Persian and Turkish. Professor of Arabic philosophy in Astana. His topics are serious.

Said bin Yaqoub al-Dimashqi, a Syrian physician, philosopher, and commentator: Doctor of Baghdad in 1114 AD, director of the practice of Baghdad, Makkah al-Mukarramah, and al-Madinah al-Munawwarah.
    اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	Screenshot_٢٠٢٣٠٤١٤-١١٤٠٢١_Google.jpg 
مشاهدات:	7 
الحجم:	79.7 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	99132
يعمل...
X