• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• لكل سؤال جواب .. مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية _ ع٢٩

لكل سؤال جواب

⏺كاميرا مع ميزات خاصة .

ارید معلومات حول الكاميرا المفضلة مع سعرها بالليرة السورية شرط أن تكون مجهزة بالميزات التالية :
    - سرعة من ١٠٠٠ حتى ١
    - بروغرام ( Program )
    - مقياس سرعة وصمامات أو مقياس فتحة أو قراءة أرقام أو سرعة مغلاق .

صالح عقیل
    دمشق - سوريا

- حسب المواصفات التي تقدمت بها يمكنك اعتماد كاميرا بانتكس ( Pentax ) مبرمجة فقط ( MG ) أي تعمل بسرعة إغلاق اوتوماتيكية . مع قراءة التعريض الضوئي بأضواء أوتوماتيكية .
    أما إذا رغبت بكاميرا مبرمجة وعادية الاستعمال فيمكنك اختيار ( Super A ) .
    نضيف ان كاميرات البانتكس هي من الآلات الجيدة ونعتذر عن ذكر الأسعار نظراً لتحركها المستمر يوما عن يوم مع التبدل باسعار العملات الأجنبية .
    وكيل البانتكس في سوريا - حلب - هو السيد سهيل وتار⏹

⏺ من الكاميرات القديمة ( Zeisse ikon )

أريد الاستيضاح عن کامیرا زايس ايكون الألمانية ( Zeisse ikon ) فكم سنة عمرها ؟ وكم هو سعرها وهل هناك أفلام لها . هل يفيد استعمالها اليوم ؟ خصوصاً وانها قديمة ، وهل يمكن اعتبارها تحفة قيمة .

فادي نصار
    لبنان

كاميرات ، زايس إكون ، تعتبر من امتن الكاميرات وادقها في العالم .. إلا أن صناعتها توقفت بعدما استمرت الشركة بصناعة : عدسات - الزايس - الشهيرة والتي تستعملها عدة شركات للكاميرات لغاية اليوم حيث تعتبر العدسات الأولى في
    العالم ، وإذا كانت الكاميرا التي بحوزتك بحالة جيدة فبامكانك إستعمالها والأفلام هي ذاتها التي تستعمل في كافة كاميرات ٣٥ ملم .
    كما يمكن اعتبارها قطعة قيمة ، وبما انك لم تذكر رقمها فلا يمكننا تحديد سنوات عمرها إنما بكل تأكيد ما قبل عام ١٩٦٠ .
    اما عن سعرها ... فهو تخميني وليس هناك من سعر رسمي لها⏹

⏺أفضل كاميرات ( Super - 8 )

ارجو إعطائي معلومات عن أفضل أنواع كاميرات التصوير السينمائي سوبر - ۸ ، سهلة التشغيل وتتيح تصوير المناظر الخارجية والداخلية ، مع ذكر السعر لأنني أرغب بشراء واحدة .
    كما أرجو إفادتي عن إمكانية تحميض الأفلام المصورة مع ذكر عنوان إحدى الشركات المتخصصة في ذلك إضافة للكلفة .

احمد اللولحي
    الأردن

- من بين كاميرات السينما ( Super 8 ) تتقدم شركة « شينون » بكاميرتها الحديثة ( 60RXL ) مع تسجيل مباشر للصوت . و برمجة اليكترونية للتعريض الناقص عدسة زووم مع ماكرو .
    يمكن تظهير الأفلام بإرسالها إلى شركة معتمدة في البلدان العربية لشركة كوداك . أو وضعه عند اي متجر تصویر ممن ستشتري الأفلام من عنده وهو سيقوم باللازم .
    ويمكنك معرفة التفاصيل من مكان الشراء ، خصوصاً بالنسبة للأسعار التي لا نستطيع الجزم بها للأسباب التي ذكرناها مراراً⏹

⏺براکتیکا ( PLC - 2 )

ارجو إفادتي بمعلومات مفصلة حول كاميرا براكتين ( PLC2 ) خصوصاً بالنسبة لوظيفة المفتاح الموجود حول اليد الخاصة بإرجاع
    الفيلم .

عصام ارمنازي
    دمشق - سوريا

يرجى إرسال صورة نسخة ( كوبي ) عن الكاميرا التي تمتلكها ( 2 - PLC ) لاننا نمتلك كتيباً
    لكاميرا ( 3 - PLC ) ولا يوجد فيها المفتاح الذي تتكلم عنه ، ولكن مع رؤية الصورة نستطيع معرفة عمل المفتاح كما نزودك بكل المعلومات الأخرى التي تطلبها عن - براكتيكا ، التي في حوزتك⏹

Every question has an answer

⏺ Camera with special features.

I want information about the preferred camera with its price in Syrian pounds, provided that it is equipped with the following features:
    Speed ​​from 1000 to 1
    Program
    - A speedometer and valves, an aperture gauge, a reading of numbers, or a shutter speed.

Saleh Aqeel
    Damascus, Syria

- According to the specifications that I presented, you can adopt a Pentax camera that is programmed only (MG), that is, it works with an automatic shutter speed. With automatic exposure reading lights.
    But if you want a camera that is programmed and used normally, you can choose (Super A).
    We add that Pantex cameras are among the good machines, and we apologize for mentioning the prices due to their continuous movement day by day with the change in foreign currency prices.
    The agent of Pantex in Syria - Aleppo - is Mr. Suhail Wattar ⏹

⏺ From old cameras (Zeisse ikon)

I want to find out more about the German Zeisse ikon camera. How old is it? How much is it and are there movies for it. Is it useful to use it today? Especially since it is old, and can it be considered a valuable masterpiece?

Fadi Nassar
    Lebanon

Cameras, Zeiss Ikon, are considered among the most reliable and accurate cameras in the world.. However, their manufacture stopped after the company continued to manufacture: The famous Zeiss lenses, which are used by several companies for cameras until today, as they are considered the first lenses in
    The world, and if the camera you have is in good condition, you can use it, and the films are the same as those used in all 35 mm cameras.
    It can also be considered a valuable piece, and since you did not mention its number, we cannot determine its years of age, but certainly before 1960.
    As for its price... it is my guess and there is no official price for it ⏹

⏺Best cameras (Super - 8)

Please give me information about the best types of Super-8 cinematographic cameras, which are easy to operate and allow shooting external and internal scenes, mentioning the price, because I would like to buy one.
    I also hope that you can tell me about the possibility of developing photocopied films, and mention the address of one of the companies that specializes in this, in addition to the cost.

Ahmed Al-Louhy
    Jordan

- Among the cinema cameras (Super 8), “Chinon” company advances with its modern camera (60RXL) with direct sound recording. And electronic programming for underexposure zoom lens with macro.
    Films can be endorsed by sending them to an accredited company in the Arab countries of Kodak. Or put it at any photography store from whom you will buy films, and he will do the necessary.
    And you can find out the details from the place of purchase, especially with regard to prices that we cannot be certain of for the reasons we have mentioned repeatedly ⏹

⏺ Practica ( PLC - 2 )

Please provide me with detailed information about the Brackten Camera (PLC2), especially with regard to the function of the switch around the hand for returning
    the film .

Essam Armanazi
    Damascus, Syria

Please send a photo copy (copy) of the camera you own (2 - PLC) because we have a booklet
    Camera (3 - PLC) and it does not have the key that you are talking about, but by seeing the picture we can know the function of the key and we also provide you with all the other information that you request about Practica, which you have in your possession ⏹
    اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٣-٢٦-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.٥٩_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	24 
الحجم:	102.2 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	89887 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٣-٢٦-٢٠٢٣ ١٦.٠٠_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	12 
الحجم:	101.1 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	89888
يعمل...
X