رشيد زهدي .. مصور معاصر من زمن العثمانيين .. مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية _ ع٢٧

تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• رشيد زهدي .. مصور معاصر من زمن العثمانيين .. مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية _ ع٢٧

رشيد زهدي مصور معاصر من زمن العثمانيين

في سنة ١٩١٤ ، إبان الحكم العثماني للبنان وسوريا والعديد من المناطق العربية ، كان رشید جلال زهدي قد تعرف حديثا على الكاميرا ـ يوم كانت عبارة عن صندوقة خشبية من هنا يكتسب الحديث أهميته مع المصور المخضرم ، خصوصاً وأنه تنقل بين سوريا ولبنان في فترة كانت المنطقة تتأجج بالأحداث وبالويلات .

رشید جلال زهدي من شيوخ التصوير في سوريا وقد يكون من أوائل هواة التصوير دمشق يحمل ذكريات طيبة يعود إليها عبر أعمـالـه الفوتوغرافية القديمة التي ما زال يحتفظ بها ...
    اللقاء معه يكتسب أهمية تاريخية حول خلفية التصوير في تلك المرحلة وحول قيمة الصور التي ما زال يحتفظ بها .
    الاستاذ زهدي يحدثنا عن هذا الواقع وعن نظرته الفوتوغرافية والتطور الذي حصل خلال هذه الحقبة .
    وعلى مدى سبعين سنة من التعاطي مع هذه الهواية . يقول رشيد الزهدي :
    - البداية تعود إلى عام ١٩١٤ . اي إلى فترة الحكم العثماني في البلاد العربية ، كان عمري تسع سنوات وكان والدي موظفاً في القدس ، وقد جلب لي أول آلة فوتوغرافية - على شكل صندوق خشبي مغلف بالقماش الأسود . تعمل بالسلبيات البلورية من قياس ٦ × ٩ سم ، وهذا القياس هو اول قياس لآلات التصوير في ذلك الحين ، واعتقد انني من الأوائل الذين امتلكوا آلة فوتوغرافية في دمشق ففي تلك الفترة كان التصوير مقتصراً على قلة من مصوري الاستديوهات ولم يكن منتشراً كما هي الحال الآن نظراً لقلة هذه الصناعة ، إضافة لقلة الخبرة في مجال الالتقاط ومن ثم التظهير .
    يتابع الزهدي :
    ـ ونظراً لثقافة والدي باللغات الأجنبية ، حيث
    كان يطالع كل ما يقع تحت بصره عن التصوير . إستطاع إكتساب خبرة ، كان يلقنها لي نظراً للاهتمام الذي ابديته بهذه الآلة ونتائجها وقد باشرت العمل في الكثير من الصور الفاشلة ، وهذه ضريبة كل مبتديء فلا نتيجة دون تجربة وفشل إلا انني استطعت استيعاب التجربة والتمكن من تقنياتها .
    بعدها انقطعت لفترة عن التصوير نتيجة نشوب الحرب العالمية الأولى ، حيث انتقلنا إلى لبنان والمنا في العاصمة ويقينا هناك لمدة اربع سنوات ، شاهدت خلالها الويلات التي مرت على لبنان من جوع ومرض ، خصوصاً في بيروت ، إلا ان استعمال الآلة ذات الحجم الكبير كان عائقاً كبيراً ، وهذا الشيء الوحيد الذي ندمت عليه طيلة حياتي .
    ويتابع الزهدي أيضاً بقوله :
    - بعد انتهاء الحرب عدنا إلى دمشق ، وكانت لوازم التصوير قد بدأت تستورد بوفرة نظراً لكثرة الصور التي نشرت في تلك الحقبة مما شكل اهتماماً بآلة التصوير عند عامة الناس ، وإن بنسبة ضئيلة ، وقد اخذ التصوير منحاه الجدي بدء من العام ١٩٣٥ . حيث برزت في الأسواق كاميرات لایکا و برکتیکا
    و کونتاکس ، و ، لينهوف ، مما دفع المهتمين لامتلاك هذه الآلات ..
    من هنا كان المنطلق وبداية نشر التصوير ، وإهتمـام الهـواة والمحترفين بالانتاج أما عن التطور الحاصل فيقول الزهدي :
    - مقارنة مع هذه الحقبة جرى تطور لا بأس به حيث الاهتمام متزايد ونوعية الانتاج مختلفة والخبرات أصبحت متوفرة من خلال الكتب والمجلات وهذا ما شكل دفعا بـالتصـويـر نـحـو الاستيعاب والعطاء الفني المتزايد من محيطنا في العالم العربي .
    خصوصاً في مجال الآلات حيث أصبحت متوفرة بكميات ونوعيات متعددة ، وهنا أورد مثالا يتعلق بسرعة المغلاق ففي السابق كانت السرعة لا تتعدى ١/٢٥٠ أما الآن فتصل مع بعض الكاميرات إلى ١/٤٠٠٠ ، إضافة إلى التطـور الحاصل في العمليات التقنية الأخرى . تبقى أمامنا عملية الانتاج ، ففي السابق كان المجال ضيقاً جداً والافق والرؤية لم تكن متوافرة ، وهذا كما ذكرنا نظراً لقلة الموارد الثقافية في هذا المجال أما اليوم فالمجال كبير ولا شك اننا امام نهضة ثقافية وفنية عالية .
    إنما وجب علينا تأطيرها ودفعها من خلال تشجيع هواة التصوير ، إن عبر مجلتكم أو عبر المعارض والمحاضرات والندوات التي نفتقر إليها ، فهذا النوع من الاحتكاك مع الجمهور يولد رؤية مستقبلية ، ويوطد علاقة الهاوي بالتصوير وهذا ما نطمح إليه للوصول إلى قمة العطاء اسوة بالغرب ، المتقدم كثيراً من الناحية الثقافية والفنية .

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	CamScanner ٠٣-١٧-٢٠٢٣ ١٦.٢٠_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	23 
الحجم:	148.4 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	87134 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	CamScanner ٠٣-١٧-٢٠٢٣ ١٦.٢٠ (1)_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	9 
الحجم:	76.2 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	87135 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	CamScanner ٠٣-١٧-٢٠٢٣ ١٦.٢١_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	13 
الحجم:	47.0 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	87136 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	CamScanner ٠٣-١٧-٢٠٢٣ ١٦.٢١ (1)_1.jpg 
الحجم:	74.0 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	87137 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	CamScanner ٠٣-١٧-٢٠٢٣ ١٦.٢٢_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	14 
الحجم:	91.9 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	87138

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	CamScanner ٠٣-١٧-٢٠٢٣ ١٦.٢٣_1.jpg 
الحجم:	59.1 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	87146
    Rashid Zohdi, a contemporary photographer from the time of the Ottomans

In the year 1914, during the Ottoman rule of Lebanon, Syria and many Arab regions, Rashid Jalal Zuhdi had recently become acquainted with the camera when it was a wooden box. From here the conversation with the veteran photographer acquires its importance, especially since he moved between Syria and Lebanon during a period when the region was in full fire. With events and woes.

Rashid Jalal Zuhdi is one of the sheikhs of photography in Syria, and he may be one of the first photography enthusiasts. Damascus carries good memories that he returns to through his old photographic works, which he still keeps...
    The meeting with him acquires historical importance regarding the background of photography at that stage and the value of the photographs he still keeps.
    Mr. Zuhdi tells us about this reality and his photographic view and the development that took place during this era.
    And over seventy years of dealing with this hobby. Rashid Al-Zahdi says:
    The beginning dates back to 1914. That is, to the period of Ottoman rule in the Arab countries. I was nine years old and my father was an employee in Jerusalem, and he brought me the first photographic machine - in the form of a wooden box covered with black cloth. It works with crystal negatives measuring 6 x 9 cm, and this size was the first measurement for cameras at that time, and I think I was one of the first to own a photographic machine in Damascus. Due to the lack of this industry, in addition to the lack of experience in the field of capture and then endorsement.
    Zuhdi continues:
    Given my father's culture in foreign languages, where
    He was looking at everything that came under his sight about photography. He was able to gain experience, which he used to teach me due to the interest I showed in this machine and its results. I started working on many failed pictures, and this is the tax of every beginner. There is no result without experience and failure, but I was able to absorb the experience and master its techniques.
    After that, I stopped filming for a while as a result of the outbreak of the First World War, when we moved to Lebanon and lived in the capital, and we were sure there for four years, during which I witnessed the ravages that Lebanon passed through from hunger and disease, especially in Beirut, but the use of the large-sized machine was a major obstacle. This is the only thing I have regretted all my life.
    Al-Zuhdi continues by saying:
    - After the end of the war, we returned to Damascus, and photographic supplies had begun to be imported in abundance due to the large number of photographs that were published in that era, which formed an interest in the camera among the general public, albeit at a small percentage, and photography took its serious turn starting from the year 1935. Leica and Proctica cameras appeared in the market
    And Contax, and Linhoff, which prompted those interested to own these machines.
    From here was the starting point and the beginning of the publication of photography, and the interest of amateurs and professionals in production. As for the development that took place, Al-Zuhdi says:
    - Compared to this era, there has been a significant development, as the interest is increasing, the quality of production is different, and experiences have become available through books and magazines.
    Especially in the field of machines, where they are available in multiple quantities and types, and here I give an example related to the shutter speed. In the past, the speed did not exceed 1/250, but now it reaches 1/4000 with some cameras, in addition to the development in other technical processes. The production process remains ahead of us. In the past, the field was very narrow, and the horizon and vision were not available. This, as we mentioned, is due to the lack of cultural resources in this field. Today, the field is large, and there is no doubt that we are facing a high cultural and artistic renaissance.
    Rather, we must frame it and push it by encouraging photography amateurs, whether through your magazine or through exhibitions, lectures and seminars that we lack. This kind of interaction with the public generates a future vision, and consolidates the amateur’s relationship with photography. From a cultural and artistic point of view.

تعليق

يعمل...
    X