محمود صالح إبراهيم في لقاء على هامش المعرض السادس والثلاثين للتصوير في جمهورية مصر

تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• محمود صالح إبراهيم في لقاء على هامش المعرض السادس والثلاثين للتصوير في جمهورية مصر

محمود صالح إبراهيم في لقاء على هامش المعرض السادس والثلاثين

على هامش المعرض السادس والثلاثين للتصوير في جمهورية مصر العربية و التقنيا المصور - الفنان محمود صالح إبراهيم . عضو الجمعية المصرية للتصوير الفوتوغرافي ، والفائز بالجائزة الثانية للمعرض .
    وتركنا للفنان صالح الحديث بنفسه عن مسيرته مع التصوير الفوتوغرافي فقال :
    - الصورة الأولى التي التقطها في بداية مشواري كانت في سن السادسة من عمري ، اما اول معرض في فكان بسن الثالثة عشرة ، حين افرد في مدرس الأشغال في مدرسة ، السلحدار الابتدائية ، بالقاهرة قسماً من غرفة الأشغال مشجعا إياي على مواصلة السير في هذا الاتجاه .
    ويتابع محمود صالح إبراهيم : بعد ثلاث سنوات من هذا التاريخ انشات اول مختبر لي وذلك لاخراج اعمالي على الوجه الفني الذي يرضيني . وقد استطعت إنجاز العديد من اللقطات و إستطعت بيعها بأسعار مناسبة .

على صعيد الآلات والمعدات يقول المصور :
    ـ بدأت التصوير بكاميرا انجليزية من نوع كينيلورت وهي عبارة عن - صندوقة خشبية ، وثمنها كان خمسين قرشاً ، بعد ذلك استعملت كاميرا جيفابوكس ، وثمنها ٢٠٠ قرشاً ، أما الثالثة فكانت ، لوبي ، وثمنها ٣٧٥ قرشاً ، ثم كاميرا زينيت بحوالي ٦٠ جنيها ، واخيراً براكتيكا وثمنها ٢٦٠ جنيها .
    بالنسبة للعدسات التي استعملها فهي : ٥٠ ملم - نورمال - وعدسة واسعة الزاوية ـ وايد آنكل - وأخرى للمجال الواسع - مايكرو وعدسة مقربة - تيليفوتو - . ورغم التطور الحاصل على صعيد تقنية التصوير الفوتوغرافي يؤكد محمود صالح إبراهيم أنه يفضل الاستغناء عن الكاميرات المبرمجة الحديثة . خصوصاً تلك التي تعتمد على العدادات الضوئية الضمنية . والتعريضات الأوتوماتيكية ..
    من جهة أخرى يقول لدي الكثير من المرشحات . لكنني لا احبذ استعمالها ، خصوصاً بالنسبة للأعمال الفنية كما لا استعمل الفلاش واعتمد على الضوء الطبيعي مهما كان ضئيلا .
    وحول المدرسة والأسلوب او الاتجاه الفوتوغرافي له يقول :
    - مدرستي هي تلك التي تعتبر ان الكاميرا ليست أداة تسجيل فقط ، إنما هي اداة تشكيل تخضع لارادة الفنان .
    وهي لا تقل عن الريشة بيد التشكيلي . ومن ناحيتي فانا متخصص بالمناظر الطبيعية وصور الطفولة و البورتريه . . وقد حصلت على عضوية الجمعية المصرية عام ١٩٨٤ في بداية - يناير ، كانون الثاني ، وقد تم اختياري كعضو دائم في لجنة المعارض .
    اخيراً وحول صورته الفائزة يقول محمود صالح إبراهيم - إنها لسوق خضار بمنطقة روض الفرج . وما دفعني لالتقاطها هو منظر الضوء الساقط من اعلى عبر فتحات تتخلل القش المستعمل كسقف ، هذا الضوء يسقط على نوع آخر من القش الذي تخلفه صناديق الخضار ، والذي يغطي الأرضية ، هذا إضافة إلى حركة الأشخاص داخل إطار الصورة .

Mahmoud Saleh Ibrahim in a meeting on the sidelines of the thirty-sixth exhibition

On the sidelines of the thirty-sixth exhibition of photography in the Arab Republic of Egypt and technical photographer - artist Mahmoud Saleh Ibrahim. Member of the Egyptian Photographic Society, and winner of the second prize of the exhibition.
    And we left the artist Saleh to talk himself about his career with photography, and he said:
    - The first picture I took at the beginning of my career was at the age of six. As for the first exhibition in my life, it was at the age of thirteen, when a teacher of works in Al-Silhadar Elementary School in Cairo assigned a section of the work room, encouraging me to continue walking in this direction.
    And Mahmoud Saleh Ibrahim continues: Three years after this date, I established my first laboratory in order to produce my works in the artistic way that satisfies me. I was able to complete many clips and I was able to sell them at reasonable prices.

In terms of machinery and equipment, the photographer says:
    I started filming with an English Kenilort camera, which is a wooden box, and its price was fifty piasters, after that I used a Givabox camera, and its price was 200 piasters, and the third was, Lobby, and its price was 375 piasters, then a Zenit camera for about 60 pounds, and finally Practica and its price 260 pounds.
    As for the lenses that I used, they are: 50 mm - Normal - and a wide-angle lens - Wide Ankle - and another for the wide field - Micro and a telephoto lens - Telephoto. Despite the development in photography technology, Mahmoud Saleh Ibrahim confirms that he prefers to dispense with modern programmed cameras. Especially those that rely on implicit optical counters. And automatic exposures.
    On the other hand it says I have a lot of filters. But I do not like to use it, especially for works of art, just as I do not use flash and rely on natural light, no matter how little it is.
    Regarding the school and its photographic style or direction, he says:
    - My school is the one that considers that the camera is not only a recording tool, but rather a shaping tool subject to the will of the artist.
    It is no less than a feather in the hand of a plastic artist. For my part, I specialize in landscapes, childhood portraits, and portraiture. . I got membership in the Egyptian Society in 1984 at the beginning of January, and I was chosen as a permanent member of the Exhibitions Committee.
    Finally, about his winning photo, Mahmoud Salih Ibrahim says - It is for a vegetable market in the Rawd Al-Faraj area. What prompted me to take it was the view of the light falling from above through openings permeating the straw used as a roof. This light falls on another type of straw left by the vegetable crates, which covers the floor, in addition to the movement of people within the frame of the picture.

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	CamScanner ٠٣-١٧-٢٠٢٣ ١٦.٠٦_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	17 
الحجم:	109.3 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	87091 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	CamScanner ٠٣-١٧-٢٠٢٣ ١٦.٠٧_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	11 
الحجم:	138.0 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	87092 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	CamScanner ٠٣-١٧-٢٠٢٣ ١٦.٠٨_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	10 
الحجم:	124.1 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	87093
يعمل...
X