• الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• لكل سؤال جواب .. مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية _ ع٢٢

لكل سؤال جواب

عنوان تايم - لايف وميزات كانون 1 - A

* يرجى إفادتي عن العنوان الذي يمكنني الحصول
    منه على كتاب تايم - لایف وما هو سعر هذا الكتاب وهل هي مجموعة للاشتراك أم يمكن إرسالها بواسطة البريد
    * كما أرجوا تزويدي بميزات کامیرا کانون 1 - A مع جزيل الشكر .

جوني اسکندریان
    حلب - سوريا

كتاب كوداك الذي تنتجه بالتعاون مع شركة تايم - لايف غير متوفر للآن في أسواقنا لكن بامكانك إرسال طلب شراء هذه الكتب على العنوان التالي :
    Timi - Life Books : Time and Life Building 541 North Fairbanks Court Chicago illinois 60614 U.S.A.

اماحول میزات کانون A-1 فقد تحدثنا مطولا عنها و عن كاميرات کانون عموماً في اعدادنا السابقة يرجى الرجوع إليها.

- أفلام « اكتاكروم » وفوائد أنابيب الوصل

* ما هي بالتفصيل فوائد انابيب الوصل ، وما هي أفلام - اكتاكروم » وهل يتم تحميضها بنفس طريقة الأفلام العادية

طريف فرعون
    دمشق - سوريا

فائدة أنابيب الوصل هي في تكبير الموضوع الذي تريده مع تمكين المصور من الاقتراب في مجال
    الرؤية إلى مسافة عشرة سنتميترات من حشرة دون إثارة انتباهها .
    ويمكنك العودة للعدد رقم 11 وموضوع : تقنية التصوير عن قرب ( Close up ) ، والعدد 13 ضمن موضوع - الحشرات الصغيرة في إطار التصوير عن قرب ، لمعرفة كل التفاصيل المتعلقة بانابيب الوصل والحلقات وما شابه .

بالنسبة لافلام اكتاكروم ( Ektachrome ) فهي من نوعية الأفلام الشفافة أو الشفافيات أو السلايد ، أو الايجابيات ( Positive ) وهي غير قابلة لطبع الصور الملونة عنها بالطرق المعروفة في المختبرات .
    بل تستعمل لطباعة اغلفة المجلات والأفيشات كذلك يستعملها هواة عرض ، السلايد ، بواسطة الأجهزة الخاصة بذلك .
    وتحميض هذه الأفلام يختلف تماماً عن التحميض العادي للأفلام الملونة وهو يخضع لمحلول ( 6 - E ) الخاص بشركة كوداك ويمكن إجراء عملية التحميض بالمنزل .
    لكن كلفة المحلول مرتفعة نسبة إلى تحميض فيلم واحد لذا يستحسن إرسال الفيلم الى المختبرات الخاصة لتحميضه وهذا أوفر .

- الكاميرا المفضلة للبورتريه

* يرجى إرشادي إلى الكاميرا المفضلة لتصوير البورتريه » ، علما أنني أمتلك كاميرا بانتاکس 35 ملم وعدسة 135 ملم مع تيليكونفورتس ( XX ) وبعض المرشحات ، واكثر من كاميرا أخرى .

* لقد إستعملت جميع الأفلام ذات الحساسية العالية والمنخفضة ولم تكن مرضية ، وانا اتساءل إذا استعملت افلام سلايد - وطبعت بعدها بطريقة السلبية » ، هل احصل على نتيجة أفضل ؟

فيصل كاعود - بيروت

إن تصوير البورتريه - مادة غنية وبالوقت نفسه تتطلب رؤية فنية مميزة مع ما فيها من صعوبات تقنية ، والأهم بالنسبة للبورتريه هو دراسة الإضاءة بكافة جوانبها للحصول على صورة وجهية ذات رؤية تعبيرية ، كما عليك الالمام بوجوه الاشخاص وباختيار الزاوية المناسبة لكل وجه ومحاولة اخفاء العيوب فيه .
    الكاميرا التي بحوزتك جيدة . وصناعة الصورة لاتحتاج إلى کامیرا بقدر ما تحتاج إلى مصور ، يتحلى بتقنية عالية كما أشرنا .
    ويفضل أن تتعامل مع عدسة ٨٠ ملم أو عدسة ١٠٥ ملم .
    وتجنب الأفلام ذي الحساسية المرتفعة .
    ولاننصحك بتصوير السلايد ثم السحب عنها لأنك لن تحصل على نتيجة افضل من الأولى -

- أي كاميرا أختار

* اطلب منكم معرفة الكاميرا التي تصلح للتصوير الفوتوغرافي ، وكيفية استعمالها على أن تكون مناسبة السعر لماهو متاح فانا في الرابعة عشر من عمري راجيا مساعدتي في اختيارما هومناسب .

* كذلك أرجو معرفة الوقت المناسب للتصوير خصوصاً بالنسبة للمناظر الطبيعية .

سلام أحمد
    سوريا - حلب

هناك آلات كثيرة يستعملها عادة المحترفون والهواة على السواء ولا يمكن حصرها أمثال نيكون ( EM ) او كاميرا ، بانتكس . او شینون ، او ، کونکا .
    يتراوح سعر الواحدة مابين ۱۲۰۰ ليرة و ١٨٠٠ ليرة ، حسب العدسة التي ستختارها .
    ليس من وقت محدد للتصوير وهذا يعود لرؤيتك للمشهد فيما خص الطبيعة وبشكل مميز يفضل التصوير ، إما في الصباح الباكر ، أو قبيل المساء -

- تحميض الأبيض والأسود وتجهيز المختبر ؟

* كيف تتم عملية تحميض فيلم الأسود والأبيض منذ المرحلة الأولى حتى الحصول على الصورة كاملة ، حسب الطرق الروتينية اليدوية ،
    ما هي المعدات واللوازم المطلوبة من أجل عمل او تجهيز مختبر للأسود والأبيض .

محمد الغصين - دمشق

لقد تحدثنا في اعدادنا الأولى عن عملية التحميض والطباعة وكذلك حول جملة الفنون المخبرية . واشرنا خلالها إلى كيفية تجهيز مختبر الأسود والأبيض .
    ومن جهتك فانت لم تشر إلى نوعية وحجم المختبر ، هل هو للاستعمال الخاص ام للأعمال التجارية ...
    الأمر يختلف كثيراً بين هذا وذاك .
    على كل حال نحن بصدد نشر دراسة أكاديمية منظمة للمبتدئين في اعمال المختبر وسنبدا بنشرها قريباً جدا -

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٣-١١-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.١٧_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	13 
الحجم:	107.3 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	82085 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٣-١١-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.١٩_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	8 
الحجم:	122.1 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	82086 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٣-١١-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.١٨_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	8 
الحجم:	126.9 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	82087 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٣-١١-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.٢٠_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	5 
الحجم:	123.4 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	82088

Every question has an answer

Time-Live title and Canon 1-A features

* Please advise me of the address that I can get
    From him on the Time-Life book, what is the price of this book, and is it a collection for subscription, or can it be sent by mail?
    * Also, please provide me with the features of the Canon A-1 camera, with many thanks.

Johnny Alexandrian
    Aleppo, Syria

The Kodak book that it produces in cooperation with Time-Life Company is not yet available in our markets, but you can send a request to purchase these books to the following address:
    Timi - Life Books : Time and Life Building 541 North Fairbanks Court Chicago illinois 60614 U.S.A.

As for the features of the Canon A-1, we have talked at length about it and about Canon cameras in general in our previous issues, please refer to it -

- "Ectachrome" films and the benefits of connection pipes

* What are the details of the benefits of jointing tubes, and what are Ectachrome films? Are they acidified in the same way as regular films?

Tarif Pharaoh
    Damascus, Syria

The benefit of focal tubes is to enlarge your subject while enabling the photographer to get close in a field
    Seeing within ten centimeters of an insect without arousing its attention.
    And you can return to Issue No. 11 and the topic: Close up photography technique, and Issue 13 under the topic - Small insects in the framework of close-up photography, to find out all the details related to connecting tubes, rings, and the like.

As for Ektachrome films, they are of the type of transparent films, transparencies, slides, or positives, and they cannot be printed on colored images by the methods known in laboratories.
    Rather, it is used to print magazine covers and posters. It is also used by slide show enthusiasts, using special devices.
    The development of these films is completely different from the normal development of color films. It is subject to Kodak's E-6 solution, and the development process can be carried out at home.
    But the cost of the solution is high relative to the development of one film, so it is advisable to send the film to private laboratories for development, and this is more economical.

Favorite portrait camera

* Please point me to the preferred camera for portrait photography.” Note that I own a 35mm Pantax camera and a 135mm lens with Teleconverters (XX) and some filters, and more than one other camera.

* I have used all films with high and low sensitivity and they were not satisfactory. I wonder if I used slide films - and then printed them in a negative way. Do I get a better result?

Faisal Kaoud - Beirut

Portrait photography is a rich material and at the same time requires a distinct artistic vision with its technical difficulties. The most important thing for portraiture is to study lighting in all its aspects to obtain a facial image with an expressive vision. You also have to know people’s faces and choose the appropriate angle for each face and try to hide the defects in it.
    The camera you have is good. And the making of the image does not need a camera as much as it needs a photographer, who has high technology, as we indicated.
    It is preferable to deal with an 80 mm lens or a 105 mm lens.
    Avoid films with high sensitivity.
    We do not advise you to film the slide and then draw from it, because you will not get a better result than the first.

Which camera do I choose?

* I ask you to know the camera that is suitable for photography, and how to use it, provided that the price is suitable for what is available. I am fourteen years old, please help me choose what is suitable.

* Also, I would like to know the appropriate time for photography, especially for landscapes.

Hello Ahmed
    Syria - halab

There are many machines that are usually used by professionals and amateurs alike, and they cannot be counted, such as Nikon (EM) or Camera, Pantex. Oh Shinon, Oh, Konka.
    The price of one ranges between 1,200 and 1,800 pounds, depending on the lens you choose.
    There is no specific time for photographing, and this is due to your vision of the scene in relation to nature. In a distinctive way, it is preferable to photograph, either early in the morning, or before evening.

Black and white acidification and lab processing?

* How is the process of developing black and white film from the first stage until obtaining the complete image, according to manual routine methods,
    What are the equipment and supplies required in order to work or equip a black and white laboratory?

Muhammad Al-Ghussain - Damascus

In our first editions, we talked about the process of acidification and printing, as well as about the whole laboratory arts. During which we referred to how to equip the black and white laboratory.
    For your part, you did not indicate the type and size of the laboratory, is it for private use or for commercial business...
    It varies a lot between this and that.
    In any case, we are in the process of publishing an academic study organized for beginners in laboratory work, and we will start publishing it very soon -

تعليق

يعمل...
    X