بيا وورد / pia ward مصورة حربية على طريق الاحتراف .. مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية _ ع٢٢

تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• بيا وورد / pia ward مصورة حربية على طريق الاحتراف .. مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية _ ع٢٢

بيا وورد / PIA WARD مصورة حربية على طريق الاحتراف

حين تصر بياوورد على أن تتحول إلى مصورة حربية ، فهذا يعني أن وراء إختيارها تكمن أسباباً جوهرية تجعلها لا تتراجع عن موقفها رغم معارضة الأهل .
    هل الحرب اللبنانية هي السبب ، أم إنه مجرد اندفاع لشابة تريد تكريس وجودها في المجال الأصعب ... لنتركها إذن تجيب بنفسها عن هذه التساؤلات للوصول إلى أجوبة شافية .

بیـاوورد ( Pia Ward ) هي إبنة وليم وورد إستاذ التاريخ في الجامعة الأميركية ، ولدت في لبنان من ام لبنانية وتابعت الأحداث الجارية ، حيث يتخبط البلد في دوامة الحرب منذ عشر سنوات ، لقد ترافقت هذه الاحداث مع بداية وعيها فهي الآن في الثامنة عشرة من عمرها ، طالبة في الجامعة الأميركية في بيروت ، وتضع التصوير الفوتوغرافي في طليعة اهتماماتها لا بل تفكر في التخصص بالمجال الفوتوغرافي وإحتراف التصوير الصحفي .

وطموحاتها في هذا المجال ليس لها حدود إذ انها لن تنحصر في إطار محلي ، بل ستتعداه للمتابعة خارج لبنان ، لأنها تريد لعلاقتها مع الصورة متانة اكبر وإنصهاراً اكثر .
    وعن طبيعة حبها للتصوير تقول بيا :
    احب التصوير كمـا أحب الشعر ، واعتقد أن الصورة تترك عند الناس من المشـاعـر والأحاسيس ما تتركه القصيدة والمقاطع الشعرية لا بل يمكن القول إن الصورة يمكنها الوصول إلى عدد أكبر من الناس ، خصوصاً أولئك الذين لا يعني لهم الشعر الشيء الكثير ، باعتباره لا يصل إليهم بالسلاسة المطلوبة .
    وحول مفهومها للصورة كفن تقول :
    اشعر ان كل صورة تشكل مفهوماً مستقلا بحد ذاتها ، فهي إما ان تكون تعبيراً عن فرح ما ا عن ماساة من هنا اقول انه رغم كوني لا زلت مبتدئة في هذا المجال .
    احس بالمعاناة من خلال عملي الفوتوغرافي ... انا افتش دائماً عن المعنى والهدف من التقاط هذا المشهد أو تلك اللقطة لا بد لكل صورة ان تكون مرتبطة بقصة .. أو تعني لنا حدثاً ما ، او حتى متنفساً طبيعياً عما يخالجنا من شعور ذاتي .

- ماذا عن الخلفية التي تستندين عليها علمياً في اتجاهك نحو التصوير الفوتوغرافي ؟
    - من جهتي بدأت بالمطالعة بشكل واسع حـول تقنيـات التصوير والمفـهـوم الفنـي للصورة ، كما تأثرت أكثر بالوضع الانسـانـي الحـاضر دائماً الصورة . إنتسبت لدورة اليونان إستمرت لسنة كاملة حيث كنت اقيم هناك بسبب الاحداث الأخيرة - فاستفدت من هذه الفترة بتعلم أصول العمل المخبري . لذا جهزت حاليا منزلنا غرفة سوداء أقوم فيها بطباعة الصور التي التقطها بنفسي .

- كيف تجدين العمل داخل الغرفة السوداء ؟
    التحميض والطبع والتكبير داخل الغرف السوداء عـالم مختلف جدا في مجال التصوير ويمكن القول انه مرفق خاص يقل أهمية عن النقاط المشهد ، إذ توجد أساليب وتقنيات خاصة ... ولو تعمقنا أكثر لوجدنا امكانيات فنية هائلة في هذا المجال خصوصاً في مجال طبع الفوتوغرام ، أو « الخطـوط الفوتوغرافية ، وما شابه ..

- ما رأيك بتوجه المرأة نحو التصوير الفوتوغرافي وفي المجال الصحفي أحياناً ؟
    - رغم انني اعي تماماً صعوبة الاتجاه إلى التصوير الفوتوغرافي بشكل مهني ، ان في المجال الصحفي أو غيره ، لكنني لا اقيم وزناً لمفهوم المراة والرجل في هذا الاطار ، فالمراة لا بد وان تدخل عالم التصوير ، والتصوير الصحفي بالذات ، لأنها تملك احساسا اعمق بالمسؤولية ولديها طاقة على التعبير ، خصوصاً بما يهم الناس ... حياتهم علاقتهم بمحيطهم وبـارضهم وهـذه المواضيع يمكن للمرأة أن تطرحها بشكلها الانساني الواضح . عکس ما هو حاصل الآن من سيطرة الأعمال الخـاليـة نهائياً من الاحساس والانسانية .
    وهنا أؤكد بالمناسبة انني من جهني قررت السفر إلى أميركا للتخصص في مجال التصوير الصحافي وتحديداً في تصوير الحروب

- ماذا عن موقف الأهل من إتجاهك هذا ؟
    - بالنسبة لعائلة والدتي فهم من رواد التصوير الفوتوغرافي اسرة صرافيان وهم يشجعونني ويحاولون مساعدتي لاصبح محترفة في التصوير ، وضمن المجال الصحفي ، لكنهم يعارضون فكرة ان اتحول إلى مصورة حرب

ولماذا إصرارك على ان تكوني مصورة حرب ؟
    ـ أنا مصممة على هذه الخطوة وليس ذلك إنطلاقاً من حبي للحرب ، أو للصور التي ترد عنها بل تبعاً لما لهذا الموضوع من خلفيات مهمة إن ما يهمني هـذا المجـال هي الخلفيات او التراكمات التي ثاني من جراء الحروب . ربما حرب العشر سنوات في لبنان أثرت في كثيراً ... فانا شاهدت وتالمت كثيراً للواقع الاجتماعي والانساني في هذه الظروف .. وأريد التركيز على حياة الناس وقيمتهم في ظروف الحرب من خلال توجهي الجديد على صعيد تصـويـر الحـروب ومخلفاتها -

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٣-١١-٢٠٢٣ ١٤.٥٨_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	21 
الحجم:	141.0 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	81683 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٣-١١-٢٠٢٣ ١٤.٥٩_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	12 
الحجم:	158.7 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	81684 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٣-١١-٢٠٢٣ ١٤.٥٩ (1).jpg 
الحجم:	135.5 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	81685 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٣-١١-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.٠١_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	13 
الحجم:	105.7 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	81686 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٣-١١-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.٠٢_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	13 
الحجم:	41.5 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	81687

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٣-١١-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.٠٢ (1)_1.jpg 
الحجم:	60.7 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	81689
    PIA WARD / PIA WARD A war photographer on the road to professionalism

When Byward insists on becoming a war photographer, this means that behind her choice there are fundamental reasons that make her not back down from her position despite the opposition of her parents.
    Is the Lebanese war the reason, or is it just an impulse of a young woman who wants to dedicate her presence in the most difficult field... Let us then let her answer these questions herself in order to reach satisfactory answers.

Pia Ward is the daughter of William Ward, a professor of history at the American University. She was born in Lebanon to a Lebanese mother. She followed the current events, as the country has been floundering in the vortex of war for ten years. These events coincided with the beginning of her awareness, as she is now eighteen years old. A student at the American University of Beirut, she puts photography at the forefront of her interests, and is even thinking of majoring in the field of photography and professional photojournalism.

And her ambitions in this field have no limits, as she will not be confined to a local framework, but rather will go beyond it to follow-up outside Lebanon, because she wants her relationship with the image to be more solid and more fusion.
    On the nature of her love for photography, Pia says:
    I love photography as I love poetry, and I believe that a picture leaves people with feelings and emotions what a poem and poetic stanzas leave behind .
    Regarding her concept of the image as shroud, she says:
    I feel that each image constitutes an independent concept in itself, as it is either an expression of some joy or a tragedy. From here I say that despite the fact that I am still a beginner in this field.
    I feel suffering through my photographic work... I am always looking for the meaning and purpose of capturing this scene or that shot. Every photo must be related to a story.. or mean to us an event, or even a natural outlet for our subjective feelings.

What about the background on which you are based scientifically in your direction towards photography?
    - For my part, I began to read extensively about photography techniques and the artistic concept of photography, and I was also more affected by the ever-present human situation. I joined the Greek course, which lasted for a whole year, as I was staying there because of the recent events - so I benefited from this period by learning the basics of laboratory work. So I have now equipped our house with a black room in which I print the pictures that I took myself.

How do you find working in the black room?
    Developing, printing and enlarging inside black rooms is a very different world in the field of photography. It can be said that it is a special facility that is less important than the scene points, as there are special methods and techniques ... If we delved deeper, we would find enormous technical capabilities in this field, especially in the field of photographic printing, or “lines.” photography, etc..

- What do you think of women's orientation towards photography and sometimes in the field of journalism?
    - Although I am fully aware of the difficulty of taking professional photography, whether in the field of journalism or otherwise, I do not value the concept of women and men in this context. Women must enter the world of photography, and photojournalism in particular, because they have a deeper sense of responsibility and energy. On the expression, especially with what concerns people... their lives, their relationship with their surroundings and their land, and these issues a woman can raise in her clear human form. The opposite of what is happening now from the control of actions that are completely devoid of feeling and humanity.
    Here, by the way, I confirm that, for my part, I decided to travel to America to specialize in the field of photojournalism, specifically in war photography

What is your parents' attitude towards you?
    As for my mother's family, they are among the pioneers of photography, the Sarafian family. They encourage me and try to help me become a professional in photography, and within the field of journalism, but they oppose the idea of ​​me becoming a war photographer.

Why do you insist on being a war photographer?
    A: I am determined to take this step, not out of my love for war, or the images that come from it, but rather according to the important backgrounds of this topic. Perhaps the ten-year war in Lebanon affected me a lot... I witnessed and felt a lot of the social and human reality in these circumstances.. and I want to focus on people's lives and their value in war conditions through my new approach in terms of photographing wars and their aftermath -

تعليق

يعمل...
    X