• الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• لكل سؤال جواب .. العدسات مرة أخرى .. مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية _ ع٢٠

لكل سؤال جواب

العدسات مرة أخرى

إن معرفتي بأنواع العدسات تقتصر على أربع
    منها وهي زووم وواسعة الزاوية وتيليفوتو والعدسة العادية المرفقة بالكاميرا أرجو إعلامي إذا كان هناك عدسات أخرى عداها ، مع تعريفي بطرق إستعمالها .

كما أرجو ابلاغي بأنواع المرشحات واستعمالاتها عدا ما ذكر في العدد الخامس عشر كذلك أرجو إعطائي فكرة عن مساويء وحسنات كاميرا
    ( Canon t 50 )

عبد الله خوام حلب - سوريا

العدسات كثيرة وعلى أنواع
    لكنك تمتلك الرئيسية منها ، والتي تخولك العمل بشكل متقدم .
    والأهم من نوعية العدسات هي ، رؤية المصور للموضوع وإذا كنت تصر على الحصول على نوع
    آخر من العدسات فيمكنك إقتناء عدسة المحال الواسع ( Micro ) وذلك لاستغلالها في التصوير عن قرب أما إذا كنت تريد إجابة مقتضبة عن بعض العدسات فيمكنك العودة إلى العدد السادس عشر وضمن هذا الباب أيضا .

حول المرشحات فما من عدد واحد ضمن سلسلة أعدادنا خال من الحديث عن بعض أنواعها ويستحسن أن تذكر ما تريده تحديدا من هذه المرشحات لأرشادك إلى النوع المطلوب لأن الاجابة عن سؤالك كما هو تحتاج لكتاب كامل حول أنواع وعمل المرشحات من المرشحات الملونة إلى الأبيض والأسود حتى مرشحات تحسين الابداع والأعمال الفنية ومن مرشحات الإضاءة ولكن رغم ذلك فاننا نغطي تباعاً كل هذه المرشحات من ضمن سياسة مجلتنا التي تهدف إلى كل قديم وحديث في المجالات التقنية .

اخيرا حول ( Caono T50) فهي جيدة من ناحية الميكانيك والاداء أيضا وتعتبر كاميرا العام وهي تتميز بسرعة إليكترونية من 3 إلى 1 /1000 مع ضابط للفلاش على سرعة 1/60

كما تستوعب بطاريتي 1.5 فولت لتأمين الآلية الميكانيكية إضافة لدفع الفيلم أوتوماتيكياً عند التصوير وهي إلى جانب ذلك خفيفة الوزن لأنها مصنوعة من البلاستيك المقوى .

مساويء هذه الكاميرا يمكن إختصارها بحرمان المصور من الاستعمال اليدوي إذا كنت سترى في ذلك أمرأ سينا باعتبارها ستفقدك إمكانية اللجوء إلى تعريضات خاصة تراها مناسبة من وجهة نظرك للقطات فنية ما -

مينولتا 1 X G والمرشحات للهواة والمحترفين

أريد بعض الايضاحات حول كاميرا - مینولتا - XG ( 1 . كذلك أريد معرفة أثر المرشحات في الاقلال من شان الهواة وهل تنصحون بها للمبتدئين .

فادي نصار
    جبيل - لبنان

بالنسبة لمينولتا ، كنا نفضل ذكر نوع الايضاحات التي ترغب ولكن بصورة عامة نقول تتمیز ، مینولتا ، بتقنية عالية ميكانيكياً وهذا ينطبق على ( 1 X G )التي بحوزتك ، مع التأكيد ان لا ميزات جديدة في آلات مينولتا الحديثة مؤكدين على أن تميزت بمثانة وصلابة أكبر خصوصا على صعيد الهيكل بالنسبة لكاميرتك ( 1 X G ) فهي الصناعة القديمة لهذه الشركة تعمل وفق التعبير الضوئي البدوي ، خلافاً لكامير ( 700 X ) . وهذا ما هو مفضل بالنسبة للمحترفين .
    على صعيد المرشحات فلا عيب بتاتاً من استعمالها والكثير من المصورين العالميين يستعملونها وبكثرة ، كما ينصح بها كل من يجد في نفسه الحد الأدنى من المقدرة على إستعمالها ، وذلك لتنمية المشاعر تجاه الصورة الفنية وتماذج الألوان -

Tele Converter لكاميرا كانون

لدی کامیرا .Canon ) ( AE - 1 Program وأرغب بالحصول على Tele ) 3 Converter X لها ، فهل يمكنكم مساعدتي بشرائه عن طريقكم مع إبلاغي بسعره لو سمحتم عدنان مبيض دمشق - سوريا
    لم يتوفر حسب معلوماتنا( 3 Tele Converter X ) حتى الآن بل المتوفر هو ( 2 ) الخاص بكانون وسعره يصل إلى 1000 ليرة ، علماً أنه بإمكانك شراء واحد صنع Tamaron ) وسعره حوالي ربع هذا المبلغ ونحن نعتذر عن إرساله على مسؤوليتنا ، لكن يمكن الاتصال بمحلات نوبار في شارع الحمراء ببيروت للحصول على ما تريد . او بإمكانك تكليف اي صديق باحضاره لك من بيروت -

تحميض وطبع الأبيض والأسود

أرجو إرشادي إلى طريقة تحميض وطبع الأبيض والأسود ، مع إعلامي عن إحتمال وجود كتب باللغة العربية تسهم في تعليم ، طريقة العمل على أجهزة مكبرات ( 305 M ) او ( 35 e )
    للاستعمال الشخصي

عمر أحمد حسن
    دبي - الإمارات العربية المتحدة

عليك يا صديق عمر الرجوع إلى أعدادنا السابقة لأننا شرحنا فيها أسس تحميض وطبع الصور بالأسود والأبيض ، ومع هذا العدد أيضا هناك موضوع يهمك جدا حول هذا الأمر ، وتقبل تحياتنا وتمنياتنا لك بالتطور السريع .

حول صور حديث الكامير العدد ١٧

حديث الكاميرا في العدد السابع عشر بعدسة المصور نبيل إسماعيل . موضوع ذو أبعاد فنية رائعة ، ويهمني أن أعرف التقنية المستعملة في هذه اللقطات ونوعية العدسة . وهل تمت الاستعانة بفلاش أم لا .

مارون حاتم
    بيروت - لبنان

الصور التقطت بعدسة المجال الواسع ( Micro ) مع ف / ٣٠٥ أي وقفة قصوى ، وسرعة ١/٢٥٠ من الثانية وذلك للحصول على خلفية ضبابية - خارج التركيز البؤري - وجميع هذه الصور أخذت في الضوء الطبيعي . أي بدون
    فلاش ، إنما الحدة الظاهرة للسواد ، والتي أعطت إنطباعاً شبيها بالفلاش فتعود إلى أن الصور قد التقطت تحت أشعة شمس متساقطة بشكل عمودي اي عند الظهيرة تماما -

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر.   الإسم:	CamScanner ٠٣-٠٥-٢٠٢٣ ١٦.٣٤_1.jpg  مشاهدات:	0  الحجم:	104.3 كيلوبايت  الهوية:	78726 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر.   الإسم:	CamScanner ٠٣-٠٥-٢٠٢٣ ١٦.٣٤ (1)_1.jpg  مشاهدات:	0  الحجم:	125.6 كيلوبايت  الهوية:	78727
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Ali Abbass; الساعة 03-07-2023, 08:47 PM.

Every question has an answer

lenses again

My knowledge of the types of lenses is limited to four
    Some of them are zoom, wide-angle, telephoto, and the regular lens attached to the camera. Please let me know if there are other lenses besides them, and let me know how to use them.

Also, please inform me about the types of filters and their uses, except for what was mentioned in the fifteenth issue. I also hope that you will give me an idea of ​​the advantages and disadvantages of a camera.
    ( Canon t50 )

Abdullah Khawam Aleppo - Syria

There are many types of lenses
    But you have the main ones, which entitle you to work in advance.
    More important than the quality of the lenses is, the photographer's vision of the subject and if you insist on getting a type
    Another of the lenses, you can buy a wide lens (Micro) in order to use it in close-up photography. If you want a brief answer about some lenses, you can go back to the sixteenth issue and within this section as well.

About filters, not a single number in our series of numbers is devoid of talking about some of their types, and it is advisable to mention what you want specifically from these filters in order to guide you to the required type, because to answer your question as it is, you need a whole book about the types and work of filters from colored filters to black and white and even improvement filters Creativity, artwork, and lighting filters, but despite that, we cover successively all of these filters within our magazine's policy, which aims at everything old and new in technical fields.

Finally, about (Caono T50), it is good in terms of mechanics and performance as well, and it is considered the camera of the year, and it is characterized by an electronic speed from 3 to 1/1000 with a flash control at a speed of 1/60

It also accommodates two 1.5-volt batteries to secure the mechanical mechanism, in addition to automatically pushing the film when filming. In addition, it is light in weight because it is made of reinforced plastic.

The disadvantages of this camera can be summed up by depriving the photographer of manual use if you would see a sin in that, as it would make you lose the possibility of resorting to special exposures that you deem appropriate from your point of view for artistic shots.

Minolta 1 X G filters for amateurs and professionals

I would like some clarifications about the Minolta XG camera (1). I also want to know the effect of filters on degrading amateurs, and do you recommend them to beginners?

Fadi Nassar
    Byblos - Lebanon

With regard to Minolta, we would have preferred to mention the kind of clarifications that you would like, but in general we say that Minolta is characterized by high technology mechanically, and this applies to (1 X G) that you have, with an emphasis on the fact that there are no new features in modern Minolta machines, stressing that it is characterized by a bladder and greater rigidity, especially on In terms of structure, as for your camera (1 X G), it is the old industry of this company that works according to Bedouin photoexpression, unlike the (700 X) camera. This is what is preferred for professionals.
    In terms of filters, there is absolutely nothing wrong with using them, and many international photographers use them a lot, and they are recommended to everyone who finds themselves the minimum ability to use them, in order to develop feelings towards the artistic image and color models.

Tele Converter for Canon Camera

I have a Canon (.AE-1 Program) camera and I would like to get a Tele) 3 Converter X for it. Can you help me buy it through you and inform me of its price please? Adnan Moubayed Damascus - Syria
    According to our information, (3 Teleconverter X) is not available yet. What is available is (2) for Canon and its price reaches 1000 pounds, knowing that you can buy one made by Tamaron) and its price is about a quarter of this amount. We apologize for sending it at our responsibility, but you can contact stores Nobar in Hamra Street in Beirut to get what you want. Or you can assign any friend to bring it to you from Beirut.

Developing and printing black and white

Please guide me on the method of developing and printing black and white, and inform me about the possibility of the existence of books in Arabic that contribute to teaching the method of working on loudspeakers (305 M) or (35 e)
    For personal use

Omar Ahmed Hassan
    Dubai United Arab Emirates

You, my friend Omar, should refer to our previous issues, because we explained in them the basics of developing and printing photos in black and white. With this issue, too, there is a topic that interests you very much about this matter. Please accept our greetings and our wishes for rapid development.

About the pictures of the camera talk, issue 17

Camera talk in the seventeenth issue photographed by photographer Nabil Ismail. A subject of great technical dimensions, and I am interested to know the technique used in these shots and the quality of the lens. Was the use of flash or not.

Maroun Hatem
    Beirut, Lebanon

The pictures were taken with a wide field lens (Micro) with f / 305 any max stop, and a speed of 1/250 of a second in order to obtain a blurry background - out of focus - and all these pictures were taken in natural light. any without
    Flash, but the apparent sharpness of the blackness, which gave a flash-like impression, is due to the fact that the pictures were taken under the rays of the sun falling vertically, i.e. at exactly noon -

تعليق

يعمل...
    X