X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• بيتر مارلو .. رحلة عذاب انتهت عند ماغنوم .. مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية _ ع٢٠

بيتر مارلو رحلة عذاب انتهت عند ماغنوم

من علم النفس إلى معالجة المواضيع بعمق ، ينطلق بيتر مارلو في عالم التصوير معتبراً أن عرفانه بالجميل لا يلزمه التحول إلى انسان سطحي ، وهذا ما جعله يترك ، سيغما ، للعمل مع ماغنوم ، رغم دعم وتشجيع الوكالة الأولى لانطلاقته .

بيتر مارلو من أصغر العاملين في وكالة ، ماغنوم للتصوير عمره ثمانية وعشرون عاما ، بريطاني الجنسية وذو موهبة عالية جعلته يتجاوز كلا من ريمون دو باردون وماري اكن مارك وسوزان مايسولاس .
    حاز بيتر على شهادته الجامعية في علم النفس من جامعة مانشستر عام 1975 ومنذ ذلك الوقت أثر الدخول إلى عالم ، الصورة الثابتة . .
    كان يود زيارة جزر الكاريبي و أميركا الوسطى لكنه لم يكن يملك المال الكافي لذلك .
    فابحر على متن سفينة إيطالية تجارية في رحلة إستغرقت سته اشهر حطت بعدها السفينة في الهايتي .
    مطلع العام 1976 كان يحمل يومها علبة صغيرة مع عدستين وحقيبة من افلام ( Tri - X ) ويقول مارلو :
    - الصدمة كانت قاسية بمجرد وصولي .. كنت أطمح الى التقاط بعض صور , البورتريه . للسواح من المان و اميركيين ، لكنني فوجئت أول ما فوجئت بهذا الشكل الكبير من عدم المساواة بين الفقراء والأغنياء .... بقيت هناك لمدة ستة أسابيع و في كل يوم كنت استيقظ أكثر تأخيرا عن اليوم السابق .

حيث اهيم على وجهي في الشوارع لساعات طويلة ، وكان مرجعي الوحيد خلال تلك المدة هو إسلوب
    مصوري ( Farm Scurity administration ) وخاصة والكر إيفنس وهذا يعني بالطبع اعتماد مبدأ الصورة الثابتة على بعد مترين او ثلاثة امتار بمواجهة الشخص الذي ينظر إلى الكاميرا .

بعد ، هاييتي ، قام مارلو بزيارة جامایکا و اميركا الوسطى نيويورك ومع حلول الشهر السادس من عام 1976 يصرف مارلو آخر دولار بحوزته فيقوم بجولة على الصحف في المدينة ويلتقي إيليان لافون ، التي كانت يومها مديرة لوكالة سيغما في الولايات المتحدة ، وتهتم إيليان بصوره ، وبعدسته من ذلك التاريخ يعود إلى لندن ليلتحق بهذه الوكالة مغطياً جملة الأحداث البريطانية إضرابات ، حياة العائلة المالكة ، حوادث متفرقه و بورتريه ، لمعظم رجال السياسة .
    ولصالح وكالة سيغما ، قام مارلو بتغطية حوادث روديسيا إيرلندا الشمالية أيضاً ، قبل أن ينتقل في أواخر عام 1980 للعمل مع وكالة . ماغنوم ، تاركاً الوكالة التي أطلقته دون ان ينسى افضالها عليه حيث يقول :
    - لا زلت أقر بعرفان الجميل نحو سيغما لمساعدتها وتشجيعها ... لكن هذا لا يلزمني بالقفز
    يوميا من حدث إلى آخر ... انا لا اريد ان اكون سطحيا بل اسعى لمعالجة الأمور في العمق ، خاصة بالنسبة للمواضيع التي تهمني والتي اعتبرها مشوقة ومثيرة من وجهتي .

Peter Marlowe's journey of torment ended at Magnum

From psychology to dealing with topics in depth, Peter Marlowe embarks on the world of photography, believing that his gratitude does not require him to turn into a superficial person, and this is what made him leave Sigma to work with Magnum, despite the support and encouragement of the first agency for his launch

Peter Marlowe is one of the youngest employees of Magnum Photography Agency. He is twenty-eight years old. He is of British nationality and has a high talent that made him bypass both
    By Raymond de Bardon, Marie Aken Mark, and Suzanne Maisolas.
    Peter earned his undergraduate degree in Psychology from the University of Manchester in 1975 and has since entered the world of the still image. .
    He wanted to visit the Caribbean and Central America, but he didn't have enough money for that.
    So he sailed on an Italian commercial ship on a six-month voyage, after which the ship landed in Haiti.
    At the beginning of 1976, he was carrying a small box with two lenses and a bag of Tri-X films. Marlowe says:
    - The shock was severe as soon as I arrived.. I aspired to take some portrait photos. For German and American tourists, but I was surprised at first by this great inequality between the poor and the rich.... I stayed there for six weeks and every day I got up more late than the day before.

Where I wandered on the streets for long hours, and it was my only reference during that period
    It's style

The photographers (Farm Security administration), especially Walker Evans, and this means, of course, adopting the principle of a still image, two or three meters away, facing the person looking at the camera.

After Haiti, Marlowe visited Jamaica and Central America, New York, and with the advent of the sixth month of 1976, Marlowe spent the last dollar in his possession, so he toured the newspapers in the city and met Eileen Lavon, who was then the director of the Sigma agency in the United States. That date, he returns to London to join this agency, covering the British events, strikes, the life of the royal family, separate incidents, and portraits of most politicians.
    For Sigma, Marlowe also covered Rhodesia, Northern Ireland, before moving in the late 1980s to work with Sigma. Magnum, leaving the agency that launched him without forgetting its favor to him, as he says:
    - I still acknowledge Sigma's gratitude for her help and encouragement...but that doesn't make me jump
    Every day from one event to another... I do not want to be superficial, but I seek to deal with matters in depth, especially with regard to topics that interest me and which I consider interesting and exciting from my point of view.

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر.   الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٣-٠٥-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.٣٩_1.jpg  مشاهدات:	0  الحجم:	136.2 كيلوبايت  الهوية:	78085 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر.   الإسم:	CamScanner ٠٣-٠٥-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.٤٠_1.jpg  مشاهدات:	0  الحجم:	159.0 كيلوبايت  الهوية:	78086
يعمل...
X