X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• كلمة العدد .. فلاش يقدمه مالك حلاوي .. مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية _ ع١٨

كلمة العدد

حين تاخذ الصورة مكانها في المزادات العلنية ، عالمياً ، فهذا يعني أنها دخلت عصرها الذهبي ، بما تعنيه الكلمة من قيمة مادية ومعنوية . الغرب يجعل من صورة الفوتوغرافية إنعكاساً لتراث غير بعيد ، فيرصد الميزانيات المرتفعة على الصعيدين الرسمي والفردي ، وعبر مؤسسات تخصصت في هذا المجال ، حتى باتت المزادات والمعارض للصور القديمة الشغل الشاغل للأميركيين والأوروبيين ، وهذا ليس مرده القيمة المجردة للصورة الفوتوغرافية ، بل المعنى الحضاري والتراثي لها في المشرق العربي ، نحن اصحاب تراث أكبر وحضارة راسخة وغنية لكننا نبدو كمن يخجل من كشف ماضيه ، بسبب هذا الأهمال لتراثنا ونحن إذ نقول ذلك لا ندعو إلى إقامة مزدات مماثلة ، بقدر ما نريد كخطوة أولى جمع هذه الصور وحفظها ضمن مؤسسة مسؤولة ، على صعيد العالم العربي ككل إذ ليس باستطاعة دولة واحدة الإشراف على عمل صعب ومكلف كهذا ، فالأمر يحتاج إلى رصد مبالغ هامة للحصول على الصور الخاصة بنا اينما وجدت ، ومن الطبيعي أن يكون القسم الكبير منها بايدي الغرب الذي سبقنا إلى جمعها وضمها إلى تراثه ربما ... ! وهو لن يتخلى عنها إلا عبر العلاقات الدولية ، وبتكاليف باهظة .. لا يكفي أن نقيم إذن معارض للصور القديمة عن طريق إستعارتها من الغرب ، ثم إعادتها إلى مصادرها . يكفينا تفرجاً وعرضاً وتصفيقاً ولننتقل إلى حد أدنى من - الأرشفة ، المطلوبة لتراثنا الفوتوغرافي .

رئيس التحرير

فلاش يقدمه مالك حلاوي

المعركة بين الصورة والانسان

القاك .. يهتف القلب واغوص في بحر من الشغف ولوعة الامتلاك واختصر العمر بلحظة واحدة من العناق !
    القاك .. تسقط العين على العين ، وتتبادل الانسام إحساسا بالرغبة المتبادلة .... وتدور الدائرة حول لهفة القلب ، ولغة العينين وتمتمات الشفاء المترددة ، بين الرفض المصطنع والقبول الخجول ... وبين لقاء الكف بالكف والتحية ذات المعنى الكبير لقاء الكف بالكف أول طريق للملامسة ويتاجج اللقيا و ... وتسقط - اللهفة في لعبة الزمن المتسارع في عصر الذرة ، وسقوط دولة افلاطون والاختزال السريع للمشاعر ودواوين الشعر .

صورتك أمامي داخل إطارها المعهود كما وضعتها يدك على المنضدة ملتصقة بذات السرير الذي حملني دهراً من الزمن - نفس الصورة ، نفس النظرة .. ونفس اللهفة كل هذا الدهر .. ونفس الحلم بان تلتقي غدا ...
    ويطول الغد وتتصاعد اللهفة وصورتك أمامي ! .. صورتك داخل إطارها المعهود ... كم مضى عليها من الزمن دون حراك وهاتان العينان المشرقتان فوق إبتسامتك المتحدية .. وكانك إكتشفت المعادلة وأعلنت حريك بالابتعاد عن الغرق في بحر هذا الزمن المتسارع .. للارتفاع باللهفة إلى لعبة البقاء ولو فوق أجيج من نار تحرق قلبينا .

رغم كل المفاهيم ..
    اركض وسط الراكضين وراء عين مفعمة بالأحاسيس وراء يد تشتعل نارا بفعل الدم المتدفق لهفة ورغبة .
    يمنعني كبريائي من إتخاذ الخطوة الأولى ، ويلجم الواقع الشرقي تلك النظرة عن الخروج من اسر عينيك لأعلان نقطة محايدة للقاء ، تاخذ في إعتبارها عدم التعرض لكبرياء الرجولة عندي ولواقعك الشرقي ، فلا النظرة تكتمل ولا اللقاء يحصل وتسقط اللهفة مجدداً بين ناري الكبرياء
    والواقع الشرقي .
    وأعود إلى وحدتي وكابتي بعيداً عن جمال عينيك وتدفق الأحاسيس عبر يديك المرتجفتين الممانعتين .

تسقط المفاهيم
    اتفرس ملياً بوجهك داخل الاطار .
    واستعرض جمال العينين وإنسياب الشعر ورعشة الشفاه وكل تفصيل من التفاصيل المكونه لهذا الشلال من الحسن والتشكيل المليح . سجيناً داخل إطار صورة ، ما اضعف الألوان فيها أمام سواد عينيك ؟

يسقط الكبرياء عندي وأمعن النظر في صورتك داخل إطارها ويسقط الواقع الشرقي ، ومثلي تمعنين البصر بالصورة التي تضعينها خلسة بين اوراقك الخاصة وتنتصر صورتانا مجدداً على العقد ، وتصبح الأماني سيدة الموقف ، وتصبح الصورة أكثر حرارة من الانسان وسط طغيان القيود على ادنى رعشاتنا ، ووسط إنفلات الصورة من كل القيود ومن تعقيدات الانسان .

اهي معركة بين الصورة والانسان اعلنها في إستراحتي هذه ... ؟
    ام مجرد تداعيات واوهام وكلام كيفما إتفق ، في ظل هذا الزمن المرعب .
    و في ظل ارتفاع أسهم الهلوسة بمواجهة الكلام الموزون ؟ ! ام أن الأمر لا يتعدى واجب ملء صفحة في هذه المجلة .. أم دون ذلك بكثير ؟ !

لا شيء من كل ما ورد فالأمر أبعد من صفحة ، واخطر من هلوسة وأكثر حدة من معركة ...
    فالصورة ليست حديثة الطغيان على الرؤيا عندي .. ففي القلب أكداس من صور الحواري .. وعلى خشبة النسيان اكثر من حورية سقطت من مفكرة القلب مع سقوط اللهفة ، وطغيان الزمن الذري الرديء ، وعدم إدراك ما تعنيه صورة للحبيب .. تتجاوز الإطار وتخترق طبقات القلب عند مفتون ما زال يؤمن بدواوين الشعر ويعشق الشعر الغجري والعيون السود ! ....

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٢-٢٦-٢٠٢٣ ١٣.٠٧_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	24 
الحجم:	89.4 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	75036 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٢-٢٦-٢٠٢٣ ١٣.١١.jpg 
مشاهدات:	8 
الحجم:	133.1 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	75037 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٢-٢٦-٢٠٢٣ ١٣.١٢_1.jpg 
الحجم:	88.5 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	75038 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٢-٢٦-٢٠٢٣ ١٣.١٢ (1)_1.jpg 
الحجم:	126.7 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	75039 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٢-٢٦-٢٠٢٣ ١٣.١٣_1.jpg 
الحجم:	111.1 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	75040

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٢-٢٦-٢٠٢٣ ١٣.١٤_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	4 
الحجم:	130.6 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	75051

number word

When the picture takes its place in public auctions, globally, this means that it has entered its golden age, with what the word means of material and moral value. The West makes the photographic image a reflection of a not-so-distant heritage, so it monitors high budgets on the official and individual levels, and through institutions specialized in this field, so that auctions and exhibitions of old photographs have become a preoccupation for Americans and Europeans, and this is not due to the abstract value of the photograph, but rather the cultural and heritage meaning of it in The Arab East, we are the owners of a greater heritage and a well-established and rich civilization, but we seem ashamed to reveal our past, because of this neglect of our heritage, and when we say this, we do not call for holding similar auctions, as much as we want as a first step to collect and preserve these images within a responsible institution, at the level of the Arab world As a whole, as no single country can supervise a difficult and costly work like this, the matter needs to allocate significant sums of money to get our pictures wherever they are, and it is natural that a large part of them is in the hands of the West, which preceded us to collect them and include them in their heritage perhaps...! And he will not abandon them except through international relations, and at great costs.. It is not enough, then, to hold exhibitions of old pictures by borrowing them from the West, and then returning them to their sources. It is enough for us to watch, show, and applaud, and let us move on to a minimum level of archiving, which is required for our photographic heritage.

editor

Flash presented by Malik Halawi

The battle between the image and the human being

I meet you.. the heart cheers, and I dive into a sea of ​​passion and the agony of possession, and shorten my life with one moment of hugs!
    He met you.. an eye falls on an eye, and harmony exchanges a feeling of mutual desire.... and the circle revolves around the eagerness of the heart, the language of the eyes and the hesitant mutterings of healing, between the artificial rejection and the timid acceptance... and between the meeting of the palm with the palm and the greeting of great meaning. The meeting of the palm with the palm is the first way For touching, meeting with each other and ... and falling - the eagerness in the game of accelerating time in the age of the atom, the fall of Plato's state and the rapid reduction of feelings and poetry collections.

Your picture is in front of me within its usual framework, as your hand put it on the table, attached to the same bed that carried me for a long time - the same picture, the same look.. the same longing all this time.. the same dream that you meet tomorrow...
    And long tomorrow and escalate eagerness and your picture in front of me! .. Your image within its usual framework ... How long has it been without movement and those bright eyes above your defiant smile .. As if you discovered the equation and declared your movement to move away from drowning in the sea of ​​this accelerating time .. To rise with eagerness to the game of survival, even if over a burning fire Our heart.

Despite all the notions.
    I run among the runners, behind an eye full of feelings, behind a hand that catches fire due to the flowing blood of eagerness and desire.
    My pride prevents me from taking the first step, and the eastern reality restrains that look from getting out of your eyes to declare a neutral point for the meeting, which takes into account not being exposed to the pride of my manhood and your eastern reality.
    and eastern reality.
    And I return to my loneliness and my depression away from the beauty of your eyes and the flow of feelings through your trembling hands.

Concepts drop
    Look closely at your face inside the frame.
    He reviewed the beauty of the eyes, the flow of the hair, the quivering of the lips, and every detail that made up this beautiful waterfall. Imprisoned inside a picture frame, what are the weakest colors in it before the blackness of your eyes?

Pride falls for me, and I look closely at your picture within its framework, and the eastern reality falls, and like me, you look closely at the picture that you surreptitiously put between your private papers, and our two pictures once again triumph over the contract, and aspirations become the master of the situation, and the picture becomes hotter than a person amid the tyranny of restrictions on our slightest shivers, and amid the image’s looseness From all the limitations and complexities of man.

Is it a battle between the image and the human being that I declare in this break of mine...?
    Or just repercussions, delusions and words, however agreed, in light of this terrifying time.
    And in light of the rising shares of hallucinations in the face of balanced speech? ! Or is the matter not more than the duty of filling a page in this magazine.. or much less than that? !

Nothing from all that was mentioned, the matter is more than a page, more dangerous than a hallucination and more intense than a battle...
    The image is not recent, it overwhelms my vision.. In the heart are heaps of images of the apostles.. On the stage of oblivion, more than one mermaid fell from the notebook of the heart with the fall of eagerness, the tyranny of bad atomic time, and the lack of realization of what a picture of the beloved means.. that transcends the framework and penetrates the layers of the heart when Meftoon still believes in poetry collections and loves gypsy poetry and black eyes! ....

تعليق

يعمل...
    X