• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• لكل سؤال جواب .. مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية _ ع١٧

لكل سؤال جواب

( Chinon CE - 5 ) سعرها ومدى توفرها عربياً

اود الاستعلام عن کامیرا شینون Chinon ) ( 5 - CE هل هي متوفرة في الأسواق العربية ، خاصة في لبنان ، ولدى أي شركة يمكن ان اجدها لشرائها و إذا كان لديكم إطلاع ارجو إبلاغي عن ثمنها ايضاً .
    ولكم جزيل الشكر نوري بكرو حلب - سوريا

- آلات ( 5 - Chinon CF ) وباقي المعدات متوفرة في معظم الأسواق العربية ، وفي لبنان تجدها عند الوكيل العام جبرائیل انطاكي سن الفيل او محلات تيللي فوتو ـ الحمراء قرب اوتيل الكومودور وسعرها يتراوح بين 1500 و الفي ليرة لبنانية وذلك تبعاً لنوع العدسة المرفقة بها .

كل شيء عن تحميض وطبع الملون ؟ !

كيف يتم تركيب محلول الاظهار للأفلام الملونة التي نريد تحميضها حسب طريقة ( 41 C ) مع ذكر المواد المستعملة ومدة التحميض ودرجة الحرارة ؟
    وهل يجري اولا تثبيت الفيلم الملون عند القيام بعملية التحميض ، او يجري التبيض اولا ، ومتى تتم عملية زيادة الصلابة ومع أي من هاتين العمليتين ؟
    وكيف تتم عملية طبع الملون البوزيتيف وكم يبلغ ثمن ماكنة طبع الأفلام الملونة التي يمكن للهاوي شراؤها ؟

حلمي احمد - الاردن

- الواضح طبعاً انك تريد معرفة كل شيء عن تحميض وطبع الأفلام الملونة وهذا الأمر يحتاج إلى برنامج كامل ، اخذنه المجلة بعين الاعتبار وهي ستنتقل إليه قريبا بعد الانتهاء من تزويد القاريء بكل شيء عن طبع وتحميض افلام الأبيض والأسود اما عن سعر جهاز طبع الافلام الملونة فهو يتراوح بين ۲۰۰۰ و ٥٠٠٠ ليرة لبنانية حسب نوعية الجهاز ومدى كفائته .

ضبط سرعة الآزا

أمتلك كاميرا Canon ) ( 1 - AV ، حيث سرعة الاغلاق فيها تتكيف مع كمية الضوء من خلال ضبط سرعة الآزا ، فإذا كان الفيلم في الكاميرا
    ١٠٠ آزا کیف استطيع التحكم بسرعة الاغلاق كما أود معرفة إمكانية وجود البومات لحفظ النيكاتيف .
    السعودية خالد مصطفى الترعاني
    القصيم ص ب ٥٣٧

لا اعتقد ان الكاميرات الحديثة ، خاصة تلك المخصصة لاستعمال المحترفين ، تخلو من
    ضبط سرعة الازا ، إلا إذا كانت قد تعرضت لصدمة افقدتها مؤشر الأزا ، وهذا ربما يكون قد حصل لكاميرتك . على كل حال هذه صورة توضيحية لمكان قرص مؤشر الأزا ، يمكنك بعد الاطلاع عليه مراسلتنا مجدداً لهذا الباب و إفادتنا من جديد إذا لم تكن قد وصلت إلى النتيجة المطلوبة .

اما حول البومات
    النيكاتيف ، أو السلبيات فهي طبعاً متوفرة لها وللشفافيات ايضا اي « السلايد ، ويمكنك الحصول عليها من أسواق ,الرياض او جدة وهذا الأمر نحن متأكدون منه من خلال إطلاعنا الشخصي على أسواق السعودية .

ورق الفورد اللماع و « المات » !

علمنا ان - الفورد - قدمت لنا صنفاً ممتازاً من
    الورق اللماع ( Ilfospeed ) وانا مهتم جدا بمعرفة أنواع هذا الورق وهل هو متوفر بنوعية ناشفة غير لماعة . مات ، وما رايكم بنتائجه ؟ مصطفى ميقاتي دمشق سوريا

إختيارك لورق الطباعة للأسود والأبيض من - الفورد . جيد . ونتائجه عالية في الكثير من الاستعمالات ، وهناك ورق و مات ، غير لماع من الفورد مثال : ( 44 Ilfospeed ) وكذلك ( ilfospeed Multigrade 44 M ) ( 1 lobron ) و ( 26 ) .

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	CamScanner ٠٢-٢٥-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.٥٩.jpg 
مشاهدات:	16 
الحجم:	103.9 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	74290 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	CamScanner ٠٢-٢٥-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.٥٩ (1)_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	6 
الحجم:	131.8 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	74291

Every question has an answer

(Chinon CE-5) its price and availability in the Arab world

I would like to inquire about the Chinon (CE-5) camera. Is it available in the Arab markets, especially in Lebanon, and with any company that I can find to buy it? If you have information, please inform me about its price as well.
    Thank you very much, Nuri Bakro, Aleppo - Syria

- Machines (5 - Chinon CF) and the rest of the equipment are available in most Arab markets, and in Lebanon you can find them at the General Agent Gabriel Antaky in Sin El Fil or the Telly Photo - Al Hamra stores near the Commodore Hotel. Their price ranges between 1500 and 2,000 Lebanese pounds, depending on the type of lens attached to them.

All about the development and color printing? !

How is the display solution installed for the colored films that we want to develop according to the (41 C) method, mentioning the materials used, the duration of the development and the temperature?
    Is the colored film stabilized first when the acidification process is carried out, or is the bleaching done first?
    How is the positive color printing process done, and how much is the color film printing machine that a hobbyist can buy?

Helmy Ahmed - Jordan

It is clear, of course, that you want to know everything about the development and printing of color films, and this matter requires a complete program. The magazine took it into account and it will move to it soon after completing providing the reader with everything about printing and developing black and white films. As for the price of a color film printing device, it ranges Between 2000 and 5000 Lebanese pounds, depending on the type of device and its efficiency.

Adjust the aza speed

I own a Canon camera ( 1 - AV ), where the shutter speed adjusts to the amount of light by adjusting the aza speed. If the film is in the camera
    100 Aza How can I control the closing speed? I also want to know the possibility of having albums to save the negatives.
    Saudi Khaled Mustafa Al-Taraani
    Qassim, P.O. Box 537

I do not think that modern cameras, especially those intended for professional use, are devoid of
    Adjust the shutter speed, unless it was shocked and lost the shutter speed, which may have happened to your camera. In any case, this is an illustrative picture of the location of the Aza indicator disk. After viewing it, you can write to us again for this section and inform us again if you have not reached the required result.

As for the albums
    Negatives or negatives are, of course, available for them and for transparencies as well, i.e. “slides”, and you can get them from the Riyadh or Jeddah markets, and this matter we are sure of through our personal exposure to the Saudi markets.

Glossy and “matt” Ford paper!

We knew that - Alford - provided us with an excellent variety of
    Glossy paper (Ilfospeed) I am very interested in knowing the types of this paper and whether it is available in a dry, non-glossy quality. He died, and what do you think of his results? Mustafa Mikati, Damascus, Syria

Your choice of black and white printing paper from Alford. good . And its results are high in many uses, and there are papers and matt, non-shiny from Ford, for example: (44 Ilfospeed) as well as (ilfospeed Multigrade 44 M) (1 lobron) and (26).

تعليق

يعمل...
    X