X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• كلمة العدد .. فلاش يقدمه نبيل إسماعيل .. مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية _ ع١٦

كلمة العدد

رسائل كثيرة تتلقاها ، فن التصوير بصورة يومية ، من لبنان وخارجه ، حافلة بالكلمات المشجعة وبالاطراء والتهاني على إستمرار المسيرة وبالنقد البناء . الذي يعتبر برأينا أهم ما نقف عنده من كلام لما يسهم في تطوير مسار المجلة وزيادة تعبيرها عن متطلبات القراء ، أو بالأحرى المهتمين بالتصوير كفن يقف اليوم في طليعة الفنون ووسيلة من وسائلها فالصورة كانت ولا تزال الوسيلة الأكثر إقناعاً لنقل الكثير من الحقائق والجماليات بصورة أفضل .
    مقابل كل ما يردنا من رسائل رأينا أنه لا بد لنا من رسالة عامة ، وإن كنا لا نبخل بإجابات خاصة على الرسائل التي تقتضي ذلك ، ورسالتنا هذه بقدر ما هي عربون شكر لجملة الأسماء التي ترد تباعاً في باب « نحن معكم » ، وللآخرين ممن يزورون مكاتب المجلة للثناء على دورها في خدمة التصوير والمصورين ، فهي إضافة لذلك تأتي اليوم من باب الالتماس لما كنا قد أشرنا إليه سابقاً من فرز رسائلهم تبعاً لمضامين الأبواب الخاصة بالقراء وهي :
    نحن معكم ، وهو الباب الذي نأمل أن تقتصر الرسائل إليه على رأي القاريء بالمجلة وإنتقاداته وقد أشرنا مؤخراً إلى إمكانية نشر الصور الشخصية والعائلية .
    لكل سؤال جواب . وهذا الباب يجب أن يقتصر على " السؤال أو الأسئلة المطلوبة دون أي مضمون آخر .
    نادي الهواة ، وهو ما يجب أن ينحصر أيضاً ببطاقة العضوية والمعلومات الضرورية لها ، مع الصور التي يراد نشرها وإبداء الرأي فيها .
    هذا ونشير هنا إلى حق القاريء في إرسال ما يشاء من رسائل ولو أراد في مغلف واحد وإلى أكثر من باب ليصار إلى فرزها وتوزيعها على الأقسام المختصة .
    راجين تجاوبكم وبانتظار المزيد من العلاقة المتينة معكم .

رئيس التحرير . . .

فلاش
    يقدمه : نبيل إسماعيل

صورة واحدة تختزل الحلم

العلاقة بين المصور والحلم قائمة ، لا تشترط صيغاً سياسية إجتماعية .
    مجموعة أحلام علاقة حميمة من نوع خاص تشكل هذا الحلم .
    أو قل تشكل إستباق الحدث ، محاولة ترجمة أحاسيس الناس إلى صورة ، إلى لوحة تُعلق في صالون المنزل .
    لوحة تجرى السباقات لشرائها . آفیش ، بوستر للصالونات وللذكرى . مجموعة أقاصيص للأجيال القادمة أو إثبات في كتاب التاريخ . من جهتي ، راودني حلم كل اللبنانيين عبر صورة تكون نهاية المأساة وبداية النور . هذا الحلم حملته معي منذ زمن تفصلنا عنه مسافات شاسعة من الرعب والانتظار ، يومها حملت حلمي إلى مؤتمر للحوار اللبناني في جنيف .
    نفس الحلم الذي غدت فحملته مجددا إلى لوزان . في جنيف كان حلم اللبنانيين خاطري ، يرمي اثقاله على كتفي ، ينهش رأسي ، يتعبني فلا أرى إلا تحقيق هذا الحلم بفارغ الصبر . أعددت الكاميرات والأفلام على أنواعها مع مجموعة من العدسات على إختلاف مقاييسها .. أربع كاميرات ...
    هل تكفي لتحقيق الصورة ـ الحلم ؟ لم يطل إنتظار الجواب ..
    انتهى المؤتمر وما تحقق الحلم هذا الحلم الذي إنتظرت إرساله صورة عبر الراديو إلى بيروت ليكون بشرى للناس ، صدمني .. كان حلماً تصويرياً حميماً .. لكن الفشل في جنيف كان أقوى من كاميراتي الأربع مع العدسات والأفلام ..
    تأجل المؤتمر وعدت إلى بيروت حاملا حلمي على اكتافي . وإنقضت « سنوات » من العذاب والقهر وسط الأشهر العديدة التي فصلت بين جنيف ولوزان ... گلفت بعدها بتغطية مؤتمر الحوار اللبناني في حلقته الثانية .
    فحملت إلى جانب كاميراتي والأفلام والعدسات ، حلمي الذي توقعت أن يدخلني التاريخ هذه المرة الحلم سيتحقق لا محالة ... ! وبدأت أختار العدسة المناسبة : . واید آنکل » ٣٥ ملم جيدة لصورة جامعة ... ربما ۲۸ ملم أفضل . أو حتى ٢٤ ملم .. ربما اشمل فيها فندق البوريفاج كله مع صورتي ـ الحلم .
    في لوزان ، تبلور حلمي بشكل أوسع جميع المؤتمرين سيخرجون إلى باحة الفندق متشابكي الأذرع ، رافعي الأيدي ، معلنين نهاية المأساة ، وبداية الوفاق ، بداية حياة اللبنانيين ، وبلا رجعة للاقتتال والحرب إذن انتهى كل شيء . وأنا بانتظار إعلان هذه النهاية أنا والكاميرات وتسعة أيام من الانتظار ، وبدأ العد العكسي ، والاستعداد لالتقاط الصورة .
    أو مئة صورة في الدقيقة في اليوم التاسع قررت إستعمال كل الكاميرات .. والعدسات .. سأطلب منهم الوقوف مطولا - ربما بمثابة قصاص لهم على تسع سنوات من الحرب ـ كي أشبع الحلم في رأسي و في كاميراتي مجتمعة ، غارقاً في الحلم ، انتظرت ، وما طال الانتظار ...
    خرج متحدث باسم المؤتمر يعلن النهاية ، النهاية التي بحثت عنها ، فوجدتها عبر مجموعة من اللبنانيين المتحاورين ، وهم يخرجون منفردين حازمين أمتعتهم ، ويرحلون ... وكانهم يشاركونني خيبتي ! صحوت من الحلم مفجوعاً ، أخاطب نفسي : هل بكرت بالحلم وإستبقت الاحداث أكثر من اللزوم ... خرجت خلفهم غادرت الفندق ، وغادرت لوزان .. والحلم يقبع في رأسي ، . يحاورني : بقي مجال لتحقيق الحلم .. ربما في بيروت المسافة طويلة بين بيروت وسويسرا ... ربما في الحلقة الثالثة ... وربما بعدها
    ربما بعدها ربما .. ربما إستطعت بعدها وعبر صورة واحدة ، تحقيق الحلم .. وزف البشرى بولادة وطن ! ..

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٢-٢٣-٢٠٢٣ ١٨.٣٤_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	16 
الحجم:	154.7 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	73067 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٢-٢٣-٢٠٢٣ ١٨.٣٤_38.jpg 
مشاهدات:	8 
الحجم:	135.0 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	73068 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٢-٢٣-٢٠٢٣ ١٨.٣٤_16.jpg 
الحجم:	109.0 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	73069 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٢-٢٣-٢٠٢٣ ١٨.٣٧.jpg 
مشاهدات:	4 
الحجم:	157.7 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	73070 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٢-٢٣-٢٠٢٣ ١٨.٣٤_4.jpg 
الحجم:	208.1 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	73071

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٢-٢٣-٢٠٢٣ ١٨.٣٤_3.jpg 
الحجم:	154.0 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	73073
    number word

You receive many messages about the art of photography on a daily basis, from Lebanon and abroad, full of encouraging words, compliments and congratulations on the continuation of the march, and constructive criticism. Which, in our opinion, is considered the most important thing we stand for in terms of what contributes to the development of the magazine’s path and increasing its expression of the readers’ requirements, or rather those interested in photography as an art that stands today at the forefront of the arts and one of its means.
    In return for all the messages we receive, we have seen that we must have a general message, although we do not skimp on specific answers to the messages that require that. The magazine is to be commended for its role in serving photography and photographers. In addition to that, it comes today as a petition for what we had previously referred to in sorting their letters according to the contents of the chapters for readers, which are:
    We are with you, and it is the door to which we hope that messages will be limited to the reader's opinion and criticism of the magazine. We have recently indicated the possibility of publishing personal and family photos.
    Every question has an answer. This section should be limited to “the required question or questions without any other content.”
    The amateur club, which should also be limited to the membership card and the information necessary for it, along with the pictures that are intended to be published and to express an opinion on them.
    We refer here to the right of the reader to send whatever letters he wants, even if he wants, in one envelope, and to more than one chapter, so that they can be sorted and distributed to the relevant departments.
    Hoping for your response and waiting for more solid relationship with you.

editor . . .

flash
    Presented by: Nabil Ismail

One picture sums up the dream

The relationship between the photographer and the dream is established, and does not require social and political formulas.
    A group of dreams of an intimate relationship of a special kind constitute this dream.
    Or say anticipating the event, trying to translate people's feelings into an image, into a painting that hangs in the living room of the house.
    Painting races are being conducted to buy it. Afish, a poster for salons and memories. A collection of stories for future generations or proof in the history book. For my part, the dream of all the Lebanese came to me through an image that would be the end of the tragedy and the beginning of the light. This dream I carried with me a long time ago, from which we are separated by vast distances of terror and waiting. On that day, I carried my dream to a conference for Lebanese dialogue in Geneva.
    The same dream that I became, so I carried it again to Lausanne. In Geneva, the dream of the Lebanese was in my mind, throwing its weights on my shoulder, tearing my head, exhausting me, and I only see the realization of this dream with impatience. I prepared cameras and films of all kinds, with a set of lenses of different sizes.. Four cameras...
    Is it enough to achieve the dream picture? Didn't wait long for the answer..
    The conference ended and the dream did not come true. This dream, which I was waiting for to send a picture on the radio to Beirut as good tidings for people, shocked me.. It was an intimate photographic dream.. But the failure in Geneva was stronger than my four cameras with lenses and films..
    The conference was postponed and I returned to Beirut carrying my dream on my shoulders. And "years" of torment and oppression passed amidst the many months that separated Geneva and Lausanne... After that, I was assigned to cover the Lebanese Dialogue Conference in its second episode.
    So I carried along with my cameras, films, and lenses my dream, which I expected to enter into history this time. The dream will inevitably come true...! And I began to choose the appropriate lens: . Wide Uncle » 35mm is good for a macro picture... maybe 28mm is better. Or even 24 mm.. I might include the whole Beaurivage Hotel with my dream picture.
    In Lausanne, my dream crystallized in a broader way. All of the conferees would go out to the courtyard of the hotel, arms intertwined, hands raised, announcing the end of the tragedy, and the beginning of reconciliation, the beginning of the lives of the Lebanese, and there will be no return to fighting and war, so everything is over. I and the cameras are waiting for this end to be announced. Nine days of waiting, the countdown has begun, and I'm getting ready to take the picture.
    Or a hundred pictures per minute. On the ninth day, I decided to use all the cameras and lenses. I will ask them to stand for a long time - perhaps as retribution for nine years of war - in order to satisfy the dream in my head and in my cameras combined, immersed in the dream. I waited, and it took so long. wait...
    A spokesman for the conference came out announcing the end, the end I was looking for, and I found it through a group of Lebanese debaters, and they went out individually, packing their luggage, and leaving... as if they were sharing my disappointment! I woke up from the dream grieving, addressing myself: Did I dream early and anticipate the events more than necessary... I went out after them, left the hotel, and left Lausanne.. and the dream resides in my head. Interview me: There is room left to realize the dream.. Perhaps in Beirut, the long distance between Beirut and Switzerland... Perhaps in the third episode... and maybe after.
    Perhaps after that, perhaps.. Perhaps after that, through one image, I was able to realize the dream.. And the glad tidings of the birth of a homeland! ..

تعليق

يعمل...
    X