X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• فيرا حريق .. مآسي الحرب من وجهة خاصة ، مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية _ع١٣

فيرا حريق .. مآسي الحرب من وجهة خاصة

لقاء مع الطالبة فيرا حريق ومجموعة من الصور المأخوذة على هامش الحرب اللبنانية وبأسلوب خاص ومميز نسبيا إنها طالبة ، بيولوجيا ، في الجامعة الأميركية ، تندفع نحو التصوير كهواية لأشباع فضولها ، هذا عدا عن الأبعاد الانسانية لاعمالها الفوتوغرافية ذات المنحى الخاص .

فيرا حريق في الثامنة عشر من عمرها طالبة سنة أولى علوم احياء ( Biology ) الجامعة الأميركية - بيروت - تعرفت على التصوير وهي في سن العاشرة ، متاثرة بوالدتها التي كانت تحب التصوير كثيراً فعملت على تشجيع إبنتها وساهمت في تعليمها المباديء الأساسية لفن التصوير الفوتوغرافي ، وقد إمتلكت فيرا أول كاميرا خاصة بها من النوع الاحترافي قبل سنة وكهدية لعيد ميلادها السابع عشر .
    وبدأت فيرا بالتصوير جدياً خلال صيف ۱۹۸۲ واخذت من موضوع الحرب على الساحة اللبنانية القاعدة الرئيسية لانطلاقتها ، ولكن بمنحى و إسلوب خاص ، فهي لا تصور الحدث لحظة وقوعه ، لا تصور القتلى والجرحى .. إنها تتعامل مع الناس الذين تربطهم علاقة بمخلفات الحرب .

عن هذا الاتجاه تقول فيرا حريق ـ
    لا بد أولا من التركيز الذي اعتمده في صوري على الحرب هو بهدف إيقاظ مشاعر الناس وضمائرهم لحتهم مستقبلا التأكيد على أن على رفض الحرب وتجنبها . أما إسلوبي الذي يعتمد على تصوير الناس وسط الدمار فيعود لقناعتي بأن الصحف ووسائل الاعلام على أنواعها تغطي دائما ـ وبالصور - مشاهد الانفجارات والاصابات وحتى صور الزعماء الذين يحضرون لتفقد الأضرار ؛ هذه الصور تعودنا عليها كل المجالات وحتى في المعارض ، بينما لا أحد يهتم لصور الناس العاديين ، اللهم إلا من قتل منهم أو جرح ، هؤلاء الناس الذين تربطهم علاقة بالأماكن المهدمة الذين وقعت الماساة عليهم إنسانيا . فجعلتهم بلا مأوى أو بلا معيل ، انا اصورهم أمام الانقاض التي تعكس مآسيهم ، وربما تذكرهم بالاعزاء الذين فقدوهم مع هذه الانقاض .

ونسألها إذا كان إتجاهها هذا بدافع خوفها من ملاحقة الأحداث و اخطارها ، او حتى خوفاً من رؤية مناظر المصابين والاشلاء مع ما فيها من رعب فتقول :
    بالعكس لقد كنت دائماً أساهم في نقل الجرحى إلى المستشفيات و إنسجاماً مع طبيعة إختصاصي فانا لا أخشى مشاهدة الأشلاء والجثث ، وإلا إتجهت الى تصوير - الورود ، التي لا احب تصويرها منفردة ابدأ ، و إذا كنت التقط الصور المرعبة أحياناً ببرودة أعصاب فهذا لا يعني عدم تاثري بها ، إذ خلال عودتي للمنزل وأثناء إسترخائي أستعيد هذه المناظر وانا في غاية التأثر ، واحياناً الاشمئزاز .

وعن التوفيق بين مجال إختصاصها وإتجاهها للتصوير الفوتوغرافي تقول فيرا : - انا مستمرة في متابعة تخصصي وفي نفس الوقت لن اتخلى عن التصوير الذي اعتبره هوايتي الكبرى ، وانا احب التصوير الصحفي لأنه ذو ميزات فضولية وهذا ما يجعلني متعلقة به ، وقد الاقي الكثير من الصعوبات باعتباري إمرأة تعمل على تصوير الحرب ، لكن هذا لن يحول دون متابعتي وكذلك إستمراري بالاطلاع ، لأنني لا زلت بحاجة للكثير كي أصل إلى مرحلة تقنية عالية في هذا المجال الواسع وفيرا حريق شاركت في أحد المعارض الفوتوغرافية في القاهرة بمجموعة من صورها وهي تعتبر الشعب المصري متفهما للمآسي التي يعانيها اللبنانيون .. أما عن المشاريع المستقبلية لها فتقول ـ أنا أطمح الآن لاقامة معرض خاص بي في لبنان ولا زلت اجمع الصور و احضر لهذا المعرض . ومن الممكن ايضا ان اجمع الصور التي أعمل على تحضيرها في كتاب . ونسألها عن التغطية المالية لأعمالها وهل تلقى دعما ماليا من اية جهة ، خاصة وأنها تمتهن التصوير حاليا فنجيب - بالبداية كان الأهل يقومون بدفع نفقات الصور التي أنتجها . ولكن أمام إزدياد الأفلام التي التقطها ، صار الأمر بمثابة عبء مالي لا بأس به ، مما إضطرني للتعامل مع بعض وكالات الانباء وتزويدهم بين الوقت والآخر ببعض الصور ، وأنا لا أتقاضي من هذه المصادر راتباً شهريا ، بل ثمن الصور المرسلة من قبلي ، وهذا الثمن كاف لتغطية نفقات أعمالي الفوتوغرافية إلى حد ما .

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	CamScanner ٠٢-١٧-٢٠٢٣ ٢٢.٤٨_54.jpg 
مشاهدات:	25 
الحجم:	151.8 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	70276 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	CamScanner ٠٢-١٧-٢٠٢٣ ٢٢.٤٨_53.jpg 
مشاهدات:	9 
الحجم:	180.7 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	70277 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	CamScanner ٠٢-١٧-٢٠٢٣ ٢٢.٤٨_52.jpg 
مشاهدات:	5 
الحجم:	172.4 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	70278 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	CamScanner ٠٢-١٧-٢٠٢٣ ٢٢.٤٨_51.jpg 
مشاهدات:	9 
الحجم:	207.7 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	70279

Vera Fire .. Tragedies of war from a special point of view

An interview with the student Vera Harik and a group of photos taken on the sidelines of the Lebanese war in a special and relatively distinctive style. She is a biology student at the American University, who is drawn to photography as a hobby to satisfy her curiosity, in addition to the human dimensions of her photographic works with a special focus.

Vera Harik, at the age of eighteen, is a first-year student of Biology at the American University - Beirut. She got to know photography at the age of ten, influenced by her mother, who loved photography very much. She worked to encourage her daughter and contributed to teaching her the basic principles of photography. Vera got her first professional camera a year ago and as a gift for her seventeenth birthday.
    Vera began photographing seriously during the summer of 1982, and she took the subject of the war on the Lebanese scene as the main base for her launch, but with a special approach and style. She does not photograph the event at the moment of its occurrence, nor the dead and wounded.

About this trend says Vera fire
    First of all, the focus that I relied on in my pictures on war is to awaken people's feelings and consciences for their future needs, to emphasize that war must be rejected and avoided. As for my method, which relies on photographing people in the midst of destruction, it goes back to my conviction that newspapers and media outlets of all kinds always cover - with pictures - scenes of explosions and injuries, and even pictures of leaders who come to inspect the damage. We are accustomed to these pictures in all fields and even in exhibitions, while no one cares about the pictures of ordinary people, except for those of them who were killed or wounded, those people who have a relationship with the destroyed places, who have suffered a human tragedy. So I made them homeless or without a breadwinner. I photograph them in front of the rubble that reflects their tragedies, and perhaps reminds them of the dear ones they lost along with these rubble.

And we ask her if this attitude was motivated by her fear of persecuting the events and their dangers, or even fear of seeing the sights of the injured and the corpses, with all the horror in them, so she says:
    On the contrary, I have always contributed to transporting the wounded to hospitals, and in accordance with the nature of my specialty, I am not afraid to see body parts and dead bodies. By it, as during my return home and during my relaxation, I recall these scenes and I am very affected, and sometimes disgusted.

And about reconciling her field of specialization with her direction of photography, Vera says: - I am continuing to pursue my specialty and at the same time I will not give up photography, which I consider my greatest hobby, and I love photojournalism because it has curious features and this is what makes me attached to it, and I may encounter many difficulties as a woman She is working on filming the war, but this will not prevent me from following me, as well as my continuing to see, because I still need a lot to reach a high technical stage in this broad field. The Lebanese.. As for her future projects, she says - I now aspire to hold an exhibition of my own in Lebanon, and I still collect pictures and attend this exhibition. It is also possible to collect the photos that I am preparing in a book. We ask her about the financial coverage of her work and whether she receives financial support from any party, especially since she is currently a professional photographer. We answer - in the beginning, her family used to pay the expenses of the pictures she produced. But in view of the increase in the films that I took, it became a significant financial burden, which forced me to deal with some news agencies and provide them from time to time with some pictures, and I do not receive a monthly salary from these sources, but the price of the pictures sent by me, and this price is sufficient to cover My photographic expenses to some extent.

تعليق

يعمل...
    X