« جاي » من طبيب .. إلى مصور للحروب و الزعماء ٢_a , مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية _ع٩

تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• « جاي » من طبيب .. إلى مصور للحروب و الزعماء ٢_a , مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية _ع٩

كل الحروب الأخرى التي غطيتها تمیزت بوجود خطوط فاصلة بين جيشين متنازعين ، وهذا أمر سهل بالنسبة للمصور ، فكلا الجانبين يعمل على إحترام رجال الصحافة لبنـان لم تراع فيها ادنی الاعتبارات وهي الأكثر صعوبة وتقديم الخدمات لهم .. بينما حرب من كل التجارب التي شهدتها في تاريخ حياتي ... وحياة كل مصور كما اعتقد . وللاسف فقد سبق أن زرت لبنان خلال عام ۱۹۷۰ وشهدت الجمال والهدوء الذي كان يتمتع به ، وهذا ما يضاعف من لوعتي وأنا أشاهده وهو يتحول إلى دمار وخراب .

- هل لديك تفسير للهدف من تصوير ونشر صور الحرب المليئة بالدمار والبشاعة بكل ما في الكلمتين من معنى ؟

- اعترف بوجود البشاعة التي تثير الاشمئزاز في صوري التي التقطها عن الحروب والدمار ؟ والسبب يعود إلى نقل المشاهدات بصدق لأنها ستخـدم تـاريـخ الشعوب . إنها الأمانة ، لا مجرد هواية تصوير البشاعة . فالدقة موقع المؤرخ الذي عليه إبراز وعدم التزوير يضعان المصور الحقيقة للأجيال اللاحقة .

من ناحيتي اشدد على إبراز بشاعة ما يحصل في العالم من مـجـازر وقتل وتدمير ليتعلم الآخرون من هذه المشاهدات تجنباً لامكانية تكرارها .

هل هناك ميزات خاصة يجب أن يتمتع بها مصور الحروب ؟

الشجاعة أولا لأن الخوف هو العدو الاساسي المصور الحروب ، فاذا كان خائفا لن يحصل على صورة مثيرة واحدة كذلك عليه ان يتميز بالخفة والرشاقة ثم عليه مغادرة مكانه بسرعة بعد النقاط ولو صورة واحدة لقد علمتني التجارب عدم المكوث أكثر من خمس دقائق في موقع عسكري واحد .

على مصور الحروب ايضاً دراسة وضع المنطقة وأماكن الخطر فيها ، ومع كل ذلك عليه دائما ان يفترض أنه موجود في موقع الخطر الدائم .

- ماذا على صعيد التامينات والضمانات لعائلة المصور في حالة كهذه ؟

- مجلة - شتيرن - الألمانية تقدم بوليصة تامين على الحياة بقيمة نصف مليون مارك . من جهتي فلدي عدا عن ذلك بوليصة تامين خاصة بي وبعائلتي بقيمة ۲۰۰ الف مارك في حال الاصابة و 400 ألف مارك في حال الوفاة .

وعلى صعيد المدخولات المادية ؟

- الراتب الأساسي مقداره تسعة تحسم منه حوالي ثلاثة آلاف للضرائب . وهناك مكافأت شهرية بقيمة الف مارك ، ومكافآت سفر وإنتقال للمهمات التي أكلف بها خارج البلاد ، وهذه تحدد قيمتها تبعاً لنوع المهمة ، أما حين أحال على التقاعد بعد أربعة عشر عاماً تقريباً حسين أبلغ الثالثة والستين من عمري فساتقاضی راتباً شهرياً قدره ثلاثة آلاف مارك آلاف مارك .

هل هناك دور لنقابة المصورين الألمان في تحسين اوضاعكم ؟
    - لا وجود لنقابة مصورين بل هناك إتحاد الصحافة في المانيا وهو يضم كافة العاملين بالصحافة وهو الذي يسعى لتقديم كافة الخدمات الانسانية والاجتماعية والمهنية لكل المنضوين تحت لواء الاتحاد .

ما هو الأمر الوحيد الذي لم تحققه حتى الآن وترغب في تحقيقه ؟

- ما يشعرني بعدم الرضى هو انني لم اتمكن بعد من زيارة افريقيا الجنوبية والصين وجزر الهاواي ولا بد أن أحقق ذلك في وقت قريب .

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	9_42.jpg 
مشاهدات:	21 
الحجم:	135.7 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	67712 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	9_41.jpg 
مشاهدات:	9 
الحجم:	163.4 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	67713 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	9_40.jpg 
الحجم:	164.3 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	67714 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	9_39.jpg 
الحجم:	125.7 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	67715 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	9_38.jpg 
الحجم:	134.8 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	67716

All the other wars that I covered were characterized by the existence of dividing lines between two conflicting armies, and this is easy for the photographer, as both sides work to respect the Lebanese press men who did not take into account the slightest considerations, and it is the most difficult and to provide services to them .. While a war is one of all the experiences that I witnessed in the history of my life ... and the life of every photographer, as I think. Unfortunately, I had previously visited Lebanon during the year 1970 and witnessed the beauty and tranquility that it enjoyed, and this is what doubles my anguish as I watch it turn into destruction and ruin.

- Do you have an explanation for the purpose of photographing and publishing pictures of war that are full of destruction and ugliness, with all the meanings of the two words?

- I admit the existence of disgusting ugliness in my photos of wars and destruction? The reason is to convey the observations honestly because they will serve the history of the peoples. It is honesty, not just a hobby portraying ugliness. Accuracy is the location of the historian, who must highlight and not forge, put the true photographer for subsequent generations.

For my part, I emphasize highlighting the ugliness of what is happening in the world in terms of massacres, killing and destruction, so that others can learn from these observations in order to avoid the possibility of their recurrence.

Are there special features a war photographer should have?

Courage first, because fear is the main enemy of a war photographer. If he is afraid, he will not get a single exciting picture. He also has to be light and agile, then he has to leave his place quickly after points, even if it is just one picture. Experience has taught me not to stay more than five minutes in one military location.

The war photographer must also study the situation of the region and the places of danger therein, and with all that he must always assume that he is in a place of permanent danger.

- What about insurances and guarantees for the photographer's family in such a case?

- German magazine Stern offers a life insurance policy worth half a million marks. For my part, besides that, I have an insurance policy for myself and my family, amounting to 200,000 marks in case of injury and 400,000 marks in case of death.

And in terms of material income?

The basic salary is nine, from which about three thousand taxes are deducted. There are monthly rewards of one thousand marks, and travel and transportation rewards for the missions that I am assigned to outside the country, and these amounts are determined according to the type of the task. When he retires after nearly fourteen years, Hussein is sixty-three years old, and I will receive a monthly salary of three thousand marks.

Is there a role for the German Photographers Union in improving your situation?
    - There is no Union of Photographers. Rather, there is the Press Union in Germany, which includes all press workers, and it seeks to provide all human, social and professional services to all members of the union.

What is one thing you haven't achieved yet that you would like to achieve?

- What makes me dissatisfied is that I have not yet been able to visit South Africa, China and the Hawaiian Islands, and I must do so soon.

تعليق

يعمل...
    X