X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• مصور الملوك والرؤساء سورين غولبنك .. مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية _ ع٨

مصور الملوك والرؤساء سورين غولبنك

سورين غولبنك مصور له حكاية طويلة مع التصوير الفوتوغرافي تعود إلى ما قبل السبعين سنة - حصيلة عمره ـ لأنه ورث المهنة ابا عن جد لذلك صار بجدارة مصور الملوك والرؤساء العرب والعالميين ، قبل أن يترك التصوير ليتجه إلى تجارة الكاميرات ، وقبل أن تأكل الحرب أهم ذكريات عمره .

تاريخ الصورة الفوتوغرافية موضوع هام جرت تغطية الكثير من جوانبه ، ولا زلنا نعمل على تغطية المزيد ، لكن لكل مصور راسخ في القدم تاريخه الخاص مع الصورة يكتسب أهميته من أصالة المصور - الفنان ، ومدى خبرته وأمامنا الآن تجربة مصور هو على أبواب السبعين من عمره ورث مهنة فن التصوير عن والده الذي ورثها بدوره عن والد زوجته وهكذا يكون سورين غولبنك وارثاً للتصوير ابا عن جد ونترك للمصور المخضرم المجال ليروي بنفسه حكايته مع الصورة الفوتوغرافية منذ البداية باكثر الكاميرات تعقيدا وبدائية ، حتى تحوله إلى مصور الملوك والرؤساء العرب .. وصولا إلى إحتراف التجارة ـ ضمن مجال التصوير - بعدما ، تشرشحت المهنة كما يقول غولبنك الذي بدأ حديثه بالعودة إلى الجذور ... المصور سورين غولبنك يروي وأنا على مقاعد الدراسة بالمباديء الأولية للتصوير ولدت في تركيا عام 1914 وبعد ستة اشهر غادرت عائلتي إلى سوريا حيث إستقرينا هناك وكان والدي قد تعلم مهنة التصوير عن جدي - والد أمي - فقام بتعليمي وصرت أمضي غالبية أوقاتي في الاستديو الذي كان يمتلكه والدي في مدينة حلب أول كاميرا إستعملتها كانت ماركة كويس ، ذات ارجل خشبية تسير على الدوالي ب فيلمها كان بقياس ١٨ × ٢٤ سم عام 1933 إنتقلنا إلى بيروت و إفتتحنا إستديو باسم ، فوتو غولينك بمنطقة الزيتونة , بعدما كنا قد اسسنا إستديو قبل سنتين في الشام - دمشق - واخذت اتنقل بين الشام وبيروت للاهتمام بالمحلين و في بيروت علمني والدي تصوير الوجوه البورتريه » وفن ، الرتوش ، كما علمني التحميض والطبع وكل الخصائص التقنية لفن التصوير العروسان داخل الاستديو ما اذكره عن تصوير الأعراس ان العروسين كانا يحضران إلى الاستديو بعد إتمام مراسم الزواج مباشرة لأخذ صورة العرس ، لا كما يجري اليوم حيث يذهب المصور إلى الحفلة ويقوم بالتقاط عشرات الصور .. نحن كنا نصور صورة أو صورتين على أكثر تعديل التحقيقات المصورة أيام زمان اما بما يختص بالتحقيق المصور عن حدث معين ، أو حادثة طارئة فلم يكن ذلك متيسراً ومطلوباً يومها ، فالكاميرا كبيرة وتقيلة تحتاج إلى ضوء خاص وكرسي خاص ، وكانت عملية التنقل بحد ذاتها متعبة لذلك فقد إقتصرت اكثرية التحقيقات أو الريبورتاجات ، على صور للوفود الرسمية في زيارة رئيس الجمهورية ، أو على حفلة في نادي الضباط أو في الفنادق الضخمة وكانت صور تحقيق كهذا لا تتجاوز الخمس صور كنت أعطي بعضها لأكثر من جريدة ومجلة لنشرها صحافياً لم يكن يومها ـ كما هي الحال اليوم - لكل مجلة أو جريدة مصور خاص ، وهناك صحف لديها مع الرئيس بشارة الخوري اکثر من عشر مصورين في تلك الفترة كلفني الرئيس الراحل الشيخ بشارة الخوري بتصويره الصورة الرئاسية الرسمية و أذكر أنني طبعتها على خمسين نسخة قياس 30 × 40 ، لأن المطابع يومها لم تكن مجهزة بعد لاستنساخ صور فوتوغرافية صالحة لان تعلق في الدوائر الرسمية عدسات وفلاشات ومناعب - في أيامنا كان هناك ثلاث عدسات فقط هي واید انگل ( Wide angle ) 35 ملم وعادي ( Normal ) 55 ملم وتلي ( Tele ) 100 ملم ، بينما اليوم هناك مثلا لكاميرا نيكون ( NIKON ) وحدها أكثر من 60 نوع عدسات في الماضي كان يلزمنا حوالي خمس دقائق لتغيير ، النيكاتيف السلبية أي للتحضير لصورة تالية . ثم علينا تعبئة . الماديزيوم التي تؤلف العلية الضوئية ، والمعروفة اليوم بالفلاش و الماينازيوم ، هذا هو نوع من البارود على شكل بودرة توضع ضمن علية حديدية ويتم تعريضها لشرارة تشعلها لتعطي ضوءاً أبيض ينير الغرفة ، وإذا كان الاجتماع صغيرا تكفي كمية خمس غرامات ، أما إذا كان كبيراً وضمن غرفة واسعة فيجب ان تكون الكمية أكبر بقليل ، إذ لا يمكننا المبالغة في زيادة الكمية لأنها قد تحرق الغرفة أو أي شيء تلامسه من الموجودات . وكنا بعد كل خمس صور من هذا النوع نضطر لفتح الغرفة لأزالة الدخان ، ولا اعتقد اننا تخلصنا من هذه المتاعب إلا حوالي عام ١٩٤٥ ، بعد دخول الفلاش البديل ذو الشحنة الكهربائية التحميض والطبع السالبة التيكاتيف الأساسي كان مجرد بلاك زجاجي » ، وهو عبارة عن قطعة زجاج مغطاة ( éther ) أبيض ينير وبعد التصوير بدقائق معدودة الاجتماع صغيرا كان بامكان ، الزبون - أن يرى غرامات ، أما بروفة ، لصورته ، حتى لا ينتظر اياما لرؤية الصورة ، هذه البروفة تؤخذ بعد تحميض البلاك بالطرق المتبعة حالياً لكن بشكل بطيء . ثم يوضع ورق شمسي ضمن برواز ويوضع فوقهما البلاك في الشمس لمدة دقيقة أو في الظل لمدة ثلاث دقائق ، فيتم بذلك طبع الصورة السالية على الورق الشمسي باللون البني وإذا اعجبت الصورة الزبون يتم طبعها لاحقاً على روق - البروميد » بالطريقة المعروفة حالياً التنشيف كان يتم على رفوف خشبية ملبسة بالقماش القادر على الامتصاص ، بينما التلميع كان يجري باستعمال بودرة تالك بطبقة رقيقة جدا من الجيلاتين الذي يحتوي على مواد كيميائية تسمى ، الكولوديون ، وهي مادة أساسية في الأفلام المستعملة حالياً طورت بحيث أصبحت أسرع في إبراز الص والكولوديون ( COLLODION ) هو مربح لاصق مكون من بودرة القطن مع مزيج من السبيرتو ومادة الأثير ( Talk ) . وكلا الطريقتين كانت تتم باساليب معقدة ومطولة لتاتي بنتائج مقبولة .

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية 8_18.jpg 
مشاهدات:	22 
الحجم:	42.1 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	66886 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية 8_17.jpg 
مشاهدات:	7 
الحجم:	115.8 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	66887 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية 8_16.jpg 
مشاهدات:	8 
الحجم:	99.5 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	66888 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية 8_15.jpg 
الحجم:	120.4 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	66889 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	CamScanner ٠٢-٠٩-٢٠٢٣ ٢٢.١٧ (1)_1.jpg 
الحجم:	68.4 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	66890

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	CamScanner ٠٢-٠٩-٢٠٢٣ ٢٢.١٧_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	6 
الحجم:	55.4 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	66892 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	CamScanner ٠٢-٠٩-٢٠٢٣ ٢٢.١٨_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	3 
الحجم:	55.5 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	66893

Kings and Presidents photographer Soren Gulbenk

Soren Gulbank is a photographer with a long story with photography that dates back to seventy years ago - the outcome of his life - because he inherited the profession from his father from grandfather, so he deservedly became the photographer of Arab and international kings and presidents, before he left photography to turn to the camera business, and before the war eroded the most important memories of his life

The history of the photograph is an important subject, many of its aspects have been covered, and we are still working on covering more, but each well-established photographer has his own history with the photograph that gains its importance from the originality of the photographer-artist, and the extent of his experience. We now have before us the experience of a photographer who is close to seventy years of age and inherited a profession. The art of photography from his father, who in turn inherited it from his wife's father. Thus, Soren Gulbank is the inheritor of photography from father to grandfather. We leave the veteran photographer the opportunity to tell his story with the photograph from the beginning with the most complex and primitive cameras, until he turned into a photographer for Arab kings and presidents.. all the way to professional trade. Within the field of photography - after that, I explained the profession, says Gulbank, who began his speech by returning to the roots ... Photographer Soren Gulbank narrates, while I was in school, about the initial principles of photography. The profession of photography on the authority of my grandfather - my mother's father - so he taught me and I spent most of my time in the studio that my father owned in the city of Aleppo. The first camera I used was a good brand, with wooden legs that ran on the varicose veins. With her film measuring 18 x 24 cm, in 1933 we moved to Beirut and opened a studio in the name of Photo Golink in the Zaytouna area.
    After we had established a studio two years ago in the Levant - Damascus - and I moved between the Levant and Beirut to take care of the two shops, and in Beirut my father taught me to photograph portraits and the art of frills. He also taught me developing, printing and all the technical characteristics of the art of photography. The newlyweds used to come to the studio immediately after completing the marriage ceremony to take the wedding photo, not as it happens today where the photographer goes to the party and takes dozens of photos. , or an incident
    It was not available and required at that time, as the camera was large and heavy and needed a special light and a special chair, and the process of moving itself was tiring, so the majority of investigations or reports were limited to pictures of official delegations visiting the President of the Republic, or a party in the officers’ club or in hotels. The photos of an investigation like this did not exceed five photos, some of which I gave to more than one newspaper and magazine for publication by a journalist. At that time - as is the case today - every magazine or newspaper had a private photographer, and there were newspapers with President Bashara Al-Khoury more than ten photographers at that time. The president assigned me The late Sheikh Bechara Al-Khoury photographed the official presidential photo, and I remember that I printed it on Fifty copies measuring 30 x 40, because the printing presses at that time were not yet equipped to reproduce photographic images fit to be attached in official circles. Lenses, flashes and fixtures - in our days there were only three lenses: Wide Angle 35 mm, Normal 55 mm, and following. (Tele) 100 mm, while today, for example, there are more than 60 types of lenses for the Nikon camera alone. In the past, we needed about five minutes to change the negative, that is, to prepare for the next picture. Then we have to fill. The medesium that composes the light attic, known today as flash and the maenasium, this is a kind of gunpowder in the form of powder that is placed in an iron attic and is
    Exposing it to a spark that ignites it to give a white light that illuminates the room, and if the meeting is small, the amount of five grams is sufficient, but if it is large and within a wide room, then the quantity should be slightly larger, because we cannot exaggerate in increasing the quantity because it may burn the room or anything that it touches from the assets. After every five pictures of this kind, we were forced to open the room to remove the smoke, and I do not think that we got rid of this trouble until around 1945, after the introduction of the alternative flash with an electric charge, acidification and negative imprinting.
    ( éther ) white, luminous, and after photographing a few minutes in a small meeting, the customer could see the fines, as for a rehearsal of his photo, so that he does not wait days to see the photo. Then solar paper is placed within a frame, and the plaque is placed on top of them in the sun for a minute or in the shade for three minutes, and thus the salic image is printed on the solar paper in brown color, and if the customer likes the image, it is printed later on bromide paper. Wooden cloth covered with absorbent cloth, while polishing was done using talcum powder
    With a very thin layer of gelatin that contains chemicals called collodion, which is a basic material in the films currently used, it has been developed so that it becomes faster in showing color and collodion is an adhesive lubricant consisting of cotton powder with a mixture of spirit and ether
    (Talk). And both methods were done with complex and lengthy methods to bring acceptable results .

تعليق

يعمل...
    X