المصـور عـدنان ناجي .. صوري هدايا يتبادلها الناس ، مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية _ ع٦

تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• المصـور عـدنان ناجي .. صوري هدايا يتبادلها الناس ، مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية _ ع٦

المصـور عـدنان ناجي
    صوري هدايا يتبادلها الناس

رؤية المصورين المتجولين عبر شوارع الاسواق التجارية في بيروت ، خاصة طريقة التصوير حين يدخل رأسه خلف الكاميرا الضخمة ويخبئه بغطاء قماشي اسود ، كانه بذلك يلعب مع الزبائن وبعدها بدقائق معدودة يعطيهم الصورة جاهزة ، تلك الرؤية اليومية لي حيث عملي ، شغيل ميكانيكي ، في تلك المنطقة دفعتني الى تعلم التصوير في مكتب المصور الصحفي الزميل ايلي قزي مدة 6 أشهر في الغرفة السوداء ومعرفة فن وتقنية الكاميرا ، كان ذلك عام 1960

في الفترة الأولى اقتربت من الرغبة التي في داخلي دون ان ادري بعد مرور اربع سنوات من العمل عبر المجلات والصحف اللبنانية اكتشفت خلالها علاقة الفيلم بالدواء وبالنور و بالكاميرا ، ثم اخذت أصحح تركيبات ادوية التحميض و التظهير بايجاد طرق صحيحة ودقيقة اكثر من النوعيات المعروفة وبعدها عملت في مؤسسة دالاتي ونهرا الى ان طردت من العمل نتيجة الحرب العربية الاسرائيلية وذلك صباح 5 حزيران 1967 . وبعدها اشتغلت مصورا صحفيا حرا و على حسابي الخاص متنقلا عبر المجلات الأسبوعية الفنية حتى عام 1969 حيث عملت في جريدة البيرق ، حتى عام ١٩٧٢ ، ومن ثم انتقلت الى مجلة الاسبوع العربي و استلمت رئاسة قسم التصوير فيها وضمن هذه الفترة عملت في جريدة السفير حين افتتاح مركز ناجي للتصوير مركز ناجي للتصوير و اليوم اعمل كمصور ضمن اسرة عدنان احمد ناجي من مواليد 1946 مصور صحفي لبناني عصامي خجول دائم الابتسامة من النادر ان ترى الغضب في وجهه لا يحب ان يتكلم عن نفسه و عن ماضيه لا يحب أن تجري معه حديثا صحفيا عن عدنان ناجي انما يفضل ان يكون عن التصوير تواضعه بدفعك للاحتيال عليه لكي تسرق منه انه كان المصور العربي والعالمي الوحيد ضمن اربعین رساما اشتركوا في معرض الفنون التشكيلية في العراق عام ۱۹۷۷ وانه كان واحدا من خمسة صورين عرب وعالميين وقع اختبار جلالة الملك الحسن الثاني عليهم لكي يصوروا عملية دخول الجيش المغربي إلى الصحراء الغربية
    وكلما استطعنا أن تنتزع منه بعض المعلومات - تعهدنا له بعدم نشرها .. انما نعتبر نشرها من حق كل المصورين اللبنانيين والعرب لان عدنان ناجي واحد منهم وهذا شرف لكل المصورين ان جلالة الملك حسين عاهل الاردن قدم له كتاب تقدير وكذلك حصل على كتاب تقدير ايضا من وزير الدفاع السوري العماد مصطفى طلاس وكتاب تقدير من رئيس مجلس الكنائس العالمي وذلك لاشتراكه في صورتين عن الاطفال بمناسبة يوم الطفل العالمي كما وجهت له دعوة خاصة من قبل المغفور له جلالة الملك خالد عاهل المملكة العربية السعودية لزيارة القصر الملكي وتصوير جلالته وكما انه اشترك في العديد من المعارض في لبنان والعالم العربي واحدی صوره قدمها رئیس الحكومة الاستاذ شفيق الوزان كهدية لرئيس الجمهورية اللبنانية السابق الياس سركيس بمناسبة قرب انتهاء ولايته اضافة الى علاقته المميزة

بأكثرية الفنانين والفنانات في لبنان كمصور خاص لهم كل هذه الاشياء لم يشأ المصور عدنان ناجي ان يقولها فخطفناها منه لنشرها المصور الفني عدنان ناجي المتخصص بتصوير الاعلانات وصور الوجود خاصة صور الأطفال بـدا ، ياكل عدنان ناجي المصور الصحفي عن هذا يقول عدنان - التصوير داخل الصحيفة افضل لكن في الاستوديو حاليا اربح ، وانا اليوم عضو في اسرة مركز ناجي للتصوير ومتفرغ للعمل الفني لكنني ما زلت على علاقة بالصورة الصحفية بارتباطي ببعض المجلات اللبنانية وعن رأيه بالصورة قال ، الصورة هي عبارة عن لغة جميلة استطيع ان اتكلم من خلالها لكي اعبر عما يكمن في داخلي صورة الابيض والاسود او الصورة الملونة يفضلها عدنان ناجي يجيب الابيض والاسود هو الأقرب للحقيقة خلف تدرج الاضاءة اي الانتقال التدريجي للضوء القوي نحو الظل حيث بين الابيض والاسود هناك خطوط متفاوتة تعطي المعنى الحقيقي للأشياء الثابتة امام الكاميرا الصورة الملونة لا تعطي هذه الاشياء انما هي أجمل برأي الناس فقط ، وعن تفضيله التصوير ضمن حدث ثابت او حدث متحرك قال ، كل الأشياء متحركة لا يوجد اشياء ثابتة الا الطبيعة وما بقي فهو متحرك صورة الوجه هي متحركة.صحيح ان الشخص ثابت لكن الاضاءة متحركة تستطيع للحصول على كادراج معين ان تغير من وضعيته لكن هل تستطيع ان تغير من وضعية الطبيعة المهم ان تكون اللقطة فنية وناجحة . . اداة فعل تفعل في المجتمع ما تعجز عنه باقي الفنون . هذا انا حاليا المصور عدنان ناجي انتي اعمل لكي احصل على المال الكافي الذي يمكنني من اقامة معارضي المستقبلية والتي من خلالها سا عبر عن معاناتي وعما يدور في المصور لا يعرف قيمته ولا يكتشفها الا متأخرا ، حين يكتشف المصور داخلي ما يعانيه عدنان هو . از قيمته يفرض احترام الآخرين له وبالتالي يتحسن وضعه المالي وعز ويتطور مستواه المهني رغبته قال المصور عدنان ناجی ، ارغب في خلق جيل جديد مثقف من المصورين بحيث يدرك ما يريد حين يقف خلف الكاميرا ، مصور واثق من عمله ثاقن لمهنته وهذا يتم بانشاء معهد خاص لتعليم التصوير على أسس سليمة وصحيحة مما يساعد على انتشار وازدياد المجلات الفنية التي تهتم بالتصوير وبالمعارض الدورية والمسابقات لتنمية هذا الفن عند عامة الناس .

حاوره المصور نبيل اسماعيل

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	CamScanner ٠٢-٠٨-٢٠٢٣ ٢١.٠٨_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	23 
الحجم:	103.9 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	65739 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	CamScanner ٠٢-٠٨-٢٠٢٣ ٢١.١٠_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	11 
الحجم:	148.2 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	65740 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	CamScanner ٠٢-٠٨-٢٠٢٣ ٢١.١١_1.jpg 
الحجم:	110.6 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	65741 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	CamScanner ٠٢-٠٨-٢٠٢٣ ٢١.١٣.jpg 
الحجم:	96.2 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	65742 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	CamScanner ٠٢-٠٨-٢٠٢٣ ٢١.١٤.jpg 
مشاهدات:	10 
الحجم:	64.3 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	65743

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	CamScanner ٠٢-٠٨-٢٠٢٣ ٢١.١٦.jpg 
مشاهدات:	7 
الحجم:	65.6 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	65747

Photographer Adnan Naji
    My pictures are gifts that people exchange

Seeing photographers roaming through the streets of the commercial markets in Beirut, especially the way of filming when he puts his head behind the huge camera and hides it with a black cloth cover, as if he was playing with the customers and after a few minutes giving them the ready picture, that daily vision of me where I work, a mechanical operator, in that area motivated me To learn photography in the office of fellow photojournalist Elie Azzi for a period of 6 months in the black room and learn the art and technique of the camera, that was in 1960

In the first period, I approached the desire in me without realizing it, after four years of working through Lebanese magazines and newspapers, during which I discovered the relationship of film with medicine, with light, and with the camera. Dalati and Nohra Foundation until it was expelled from work as a result of the Arab-Israeli war, on the morning of June 5, 1967. After that, I worked as a freelance photojournalist at my own expense, moving through technical weekly magazines until 1969, when I worked for Al-Bairaq newspaper, until 1972, and then I moved to the Arab Week magazine and assumed the presidency of the photography department in it. Within this period, I worked in Al-Safir newspaper when the center was opened. Naji Photography Naji Center for Photography Today I work as a photographer within the family of Adnan Ahmed Naji Born in 1946 Lebanese self-taught photojournalist Shy always smiling It is rare to see anger on his face He does not like to talk about himself and his past He does not like to have a press interview with him about Adnan Naji It is preferable for him to be humble about photography by pushing you to defraud him in order to steal from him. He was the only Arab and international photographer among the forty painters who participated in the Fine Arts Exhibition in Iraq in 1977, and that he was one of five Arab and international photographers who were tested by His Majesty King Hassan II in order to photograph the entrance process. Moroccan army to the desert

And whenever we are able to extract some information from him - we pledge to him not to publish it .. We consider publishing it as the right of all Lebanese and Arab photographers, because Adnan Naji is one of them, and this is an honor for all photographers. Syrian Minister of Defense, General Mustafa Tlass, and a letter of appreciation from the President of the World Council of Churches, for his participation in two pictures of children on the occasion of International Children's Day. He was also invited by the late His Majesty King Khalid, King of Saudi Arabia, to visit the royal palace and photograph his majesty. He also participated in many Exhibitions in Lebanon and the Arab world, and one of his photos was presented by the Prime Minister, Professor Shafiq Al-Wazzan, as a gift to the former President of the Lebanese Republic, Elias Sarkis, on the occasion of the end of his term, in addition to his distinguished relationship

The majority of male and female artists in Lebanon as a private photographer have all these things. The photographer Adnan Naji did not want to say it, so we kidnapped it from him for publication. The artistic photographer Adnan Naji, who specializes in photographing advertisements and pictures of existence, especially children’s pictures. Adnan Naji, the photojournalist, began to eat about this. In the studio I am currently earning, and today I am a member of the family of the Naji Center for Photography and devote myself to artistic work, but I am still in a relationship with the press photo because of my association with some Lebanese magazines. Regarding his opinion of the photo, he said, the photo is a beautiful language through which I can speak in order to express what lies in me. Black and white or a color image preferred by Adnan Naji. Black and white is the closest to the truth behind gradations

Lighting, that is, the gradual transition of strong light towards the shadow, where between white and black there are varying lines that give the true meaning of the fixed objects in front of the camera. It is static, except for nature, and what remains is moving. The image of the face is moving. It is true that the person is static, but the lighting is moving. To obtain a specific insert, you can change its position, but can you change the position of nature? The important thing is that the shot is artistic and successful. . . A tool of action that does in society what the rest of the arts cannot. This is me, currently the photographer Adnan Naji. You work in order to get enough money to enable me to set up my future exhibitions, through which I will express my suffering and what goes on in the photographer does not know its value and does not discover it until late, when the photographer inside me discovers what Adnan is suffering from. Because his value dictates the respect of others for him, and thus his financial situation improves and his professional level develops. His desire Photographer Adnan Naji said, I want to create a new educated generation of photographers so that they understand what they want when they stand behind the camera. A photographer who is confident in his work and confident in his profession. This is done by establishing a private institute to teach photography. On sound and correct foundations, which helps in the spread and increase of art magazines that are concerned with photography and periodic exhibitions and competitions to develop this art among the general public -

Interviewed by photographer Nabil Ismail

تعليق

يعمل...
    X