• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• بولينا لافيستا .. درست في الغرفة السوداء ، مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية _ ع٤

بولينا لافيستا

درست في الغرفة السوداء والفن يعني التقنية

بولينا لافيستا تعيش وزوجها الكاتب المكسيكي سلفادور النير وندو في بيت جميل تزينه التحف الفنية التي جمعتها جدة الكاتب في رحلاتها حول العالم تعود لافيستا الى صور طفولتها تقول « انا من عائلة فنانين : والدي موسيقار . والدتي رسامة وأخي شاعر . لذا شعرت في نفسي ان علي ان اقوم بشيء ما يملأ حياتي كلها . لم يشجعني أحد كي اصبح فنانة زاولت التصوير ١٢ سنة .

رغبت القيام بكل شيء وفي سرعة ، ولأن التصوير يعبر عن اللحظة فقد كان المثال للتعبير عما يختلج في نفسي » من عمرها . عملت كمصورة ولا فيستا في الخامسة والثلاثين « موديلات » في مجلة مكسيكية . انها تقنية ماهرة ، حاذقة ، موهوبة . ولا تتردد في طبع الصورة السلبية ( النيغاتيف ) ٢٠ مرة إذا لزم ترضي اقتناعها . الفن يعني التقنية ، تقول الأمر لتحصل على صورة .

بولينا ، وتتابع « تأخذ صورة مع الضوء الكافي ، وعليك العمل في الظلام لتحصل على النتيجة لا يمكنني القول انني استاذ . رغبت في تعلم التصوير فقررت وبدأت وعلمت نفسي تعلمت التصوير على يدي كل تقنيات الغرفة السوداء التي اعرفها من خلال التجارب والاخطاء تأثرت بالرسم والادب ، ومعجبة باعمال الكثير من لان اعماله عفوية ويعبر بصدق المصورين خصوصا لارتيغ عن حياته . لقد شاهدت معارض كثيرة وشعرت بحاجة عاطفية لعرض كل الصور المنفردة . احاول ان اضع الصور بطريقة تشبه عملية الكتابة . اشعر ان التسلسل التصويري يشبه ه الأيديوغرام » ( الكتابة التصويرية ) حيث يمكنك رؤيتها وقراءتها في وقت واحد . ولا فيستا تقوم حاليا بالتحضير لاقامة معرض خاص باعمالها التصويرية في متحف الفنون الحديثة في مدينة مكسيكو .

Paulina La Vista:

I studied in the black room, and art means technique

Paulina La Vista lives with her husband, Mexican writer Salvador El Nair Window, in a beautiful house decorated with artifacts that the writer's grandmother collected on her travels around the world. La Vista goes back to her childhood photos saying, "I come from a family of artists: my father is a musician. My mother is a painter and my brother is a poet. So I felt in myself that I have to do something that fills my whole life. Nobody encouraged me to become an artist. I practiced photography for 12 years

I wanted to do everything quickly, and because photography expresses the moment, it was the example of expressing what is in my soul »of her age. She worked as a photographer for La Vista in the thirty-fifth year of "models" in a Mexican magazine. She is a skilled, dexterous, talented tech. Do not hesitate to print the negative image (the negative) 20 times if necessary to satisfy its conviction. Art means technique, you say the command to get a picture

Polina, and continues, «You take a picture with sufficient light, and you have to work in the dark to get the result. I cannot say that I am a master. I wanted to learn photography, so I decided and started and taught myself. I learned photography at my hands all the techniques of the black room that I know through trial and error. I was influenced by drawing and literature, and admired the works of many because his works are spontaneous and express the sincerity of photographers, especially Lartigue.

about his life. I have seen many exhibitions and felt a passionate need to display all the individual pictures. I try to put pictures in a way that resembles the process of writing. I feel that the pictorial sequence is like an ideogram where you can see and read it simultaneously. La Vista is currently preparing an exhibition of her recent work in the Mexico City Pictorial Museum of Art

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية 4_36.jpg 
مشاهدات:	17 
الحجم:	78.5 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	64302 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية 4_35.jpg 
مشاهدات:	8 
الحجم:	62.1 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	64303
يعمل...
X