• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• عالم التصوير .. معدات ومعارض ، مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية _ ع ٣

معدات

حقيبة جديدة

أنزلت شركة « تينيا إلى الأسواق حقيبة جديدة مدروسة بشكل جيد لتستوعب وتحفظ كل ما يحتاجه المصور إذ يكفي أن تضع الكاميرا والعدسات بترتيب مناسب داخل وهناك فواصل إضافية تسمح لك أن الحقيبة ، ثم تصل الفواصل المبطنة بالسنة تعليق « قبلكرو » في أعلاها وأسفلها ثم ترتبها حول الأجهزة ، لتضمها جيدا وتستقر بشدة على القعر المبطن والمحاط بالخشب نضع مقصورات لقطع وعدسات وأجهزة قياس وما إلى ذلك ، وحالما توضع هذه الفواصل فإنها تبقى في مكانها إلى حين تقرر تغيير التصميم داخل الحقيبة وهذا معناه أنها مصممة لتتكيف مع أشكال وأحجام الأجهزة والقطع التي تملكها أو وتتمتع حقيبة تينيا هذه بنظام فعال لاغلاق وفتح مأمونين بحيث تحفظ ما فيها من الماء والغبار أو الأصابع الفضولية . والغطاء نفـه والمريح ، فهو مصنوع من النايلون المقاوم الذي صمد أمام اختبار حمل يمكن أن يتحول إلى مقصورة للأفلام ، إضافة إلى أربعة حيوب فیلکرو ، سهلة الادخال أما حزام الكتف الطري والناعم ۳۰۰۰ رطل انكليزي وهو يلتف حول الحقيبة كليا ليوفر مزيدا من الدعم لحتاجها .

-دورات آنـج مانغـانـلـي
    العمـل الجماعي مهم في الدورات

لم يعد أحد يهتم بالشكل ! ما يهم هو اثارة الرعية والصورة عادة في خدمة التعبير الفردي فقط لا هذا الكلام يعني أن أنج مانغانللي قد تغير فلقد ترك التصوير ليقوم بأبحاث شخصية اهتمت لها مدينة باريس وقدمت له منحة بشأنها وتدور هذه الأبحاث حول الانطباعات التي يثيرها الحسد الانساني ، والضوء ، والزمن لكن هذا والعنصر الهندسي ليس كل شيء . فهو يقيم دورات تدريبية بهدف تعليم أسرار المهنة والقاء الضوء عليها ، فيقول « لا توجد في فرنسا دراسات معمقة في فن التصوير ، وليس هنالك سوى القليل من الدورات التدريبية ليس الا » ومن خلال المركز الثقافي في كولومب بعد انج مانغانللي معارض ويقيم الندوات والمناقشات ، ويعقب على ذلك موضحا ناحية مهمة : ولا أقصد من وراء ذلك تخريج مصورين طبق الاصل عن « مانغانللي » ، بل على العكس ذلك تماما ، أريد أسمح لكل واحد باكتشاف هويته الخلاقة وليس من السهل خلق نظرة جديدة واكتشاف مساحات مختلفة . وتقوم أسس عملي على التحديد والتقنية وأنا أحبذ العمل الجماعي وهو مهم في الدورات مثلا : أطلب من المشتركين أن يصوروا بعضهم البعض فأفرض جلات التصوير الوجوه البورتريه ) ، بحيث يصور كل واحد الشخص المقابل له مما يضطره للبقاء دون حراك لبعض الوقت ، فتحدث انذاك أشياء رائعة . أما بالنسبة للمناظر الطبيعية فأفضل المنظر ذاته . وفي الحالتين ستكون ردات الفعل واحدة ، أي « سوء هضم ، للشخص أو للمكان وهنا تظهر موهبة المصور الذي يضطر إلى تحويل الاشياء التي أزعجته لتصبح دراسته ذلك ان معرفة الآخر . ومعرفة الشيء هي من مسؤوليته انه مسؤول عن الصورة . وقبل أن يتم التصوير أقوم مراراً بالتحقق من تحديد اطار ( کادر ) الصورة وهنا تكون مسؤوليتي أكبر . اذ كيف سأوصله ( التلميذ ) أو أنقله من هنا هناك دون أن يكون هذا الـ هناك » وإذا كان انـج يعلم طلابه أهمية الصورة وتحمل مسؤوليتها ، فإنه أيضاً يشعر بهذه المسؤولية ، يقول : « عندما أنقل حبي للتصوير الشخص ما فإنني أتابع أعماله لمدة سنة على الأقل . وكل الذين تابعوا دورات لدي يرسلون لي أعمالهم باستمرار ، فأرشدهم وأصحح أخطاءهم ، مما يسمح بتطوير تقنيتهم ويزيد من انفتاحهم .

ولكن انـج لا يشعر بانزعاج من مسؤوليته هذه ، فهو يحبذ تحملها لانها تسمح له بتكوين صداقات وعلاقات انسانية مع مصورين آخرين .

- معارض

لأول مرة في كلية بيروت الجامعية :
    الطلاب عرضوا فنونهم التصويرية -

معرض مصور لطلاب قسم فنون التصوير في كلية بيروت الجامعية ، عرضت فيه أهم أعمالهم في التصوير الفوتوغرافي في مطلع آذار الماضي أقيم خلال الفصل الدراسي الجامعي - أي ثلاثة أشهر ونصف . أشرف على هذه البادرة الطيبة استاذ التصوير فرانسوا سارعالو ، الذي أقدم على هذه الخطوة الشجاعة لأول مرة منذ تعليم مادة التصوير كلية بيروت الجامعية . بلغ عدد الصور المعروضة نحو خمس وعشرين صورة كلها بالابيض والاسود وفي الحقيقة كانت كل صورة تجسيدا لعمل المصور ولغته الذاتية في إبراز طاقته الابداعية في حقل التصوير الفني ، وكانت كل صورة مختلفة عن الأخرى من ناحية المضمون والفكرة . وما لفت الانشاء هو طريقة طبع الصورة في شكل جميل وابداعي .

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	CamScanner ٠٢-٠٣-٢٠٢٣ ٢١.٢٧_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	25 
الحجم:	103.6 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	63487 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	CamScanner ٠٢-٠٤-٢٠٢٣ ٠٢.٤٢.jpg 
مشاهدات:	11 
الحجم:	106.3 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	63488

A new, well-thought-out bag that accommodates and stores everything the photographer needs, as it is enough to put the camera and lenses in a suitable order inside, and there are additional dividers that allow you to carry the bag, then the lined dividers connect with the “pre-crow” suspension at the top and bottom, then arrange them around the devices, to include them well and settle firmly on In the bottom lined and surrounded by wood, we put compartments for pieces, lenses, measuring devices, etc., and as soon as these partitions are placed, they remain in the market.

Its place until you decide to change the design inside the bag, and this means that it is designed to adapt to the shapes and sizes of the devices and parts that you own or have. And the cover is very comfortable and comfortable, it is made of resistant nylon that has withstood a load test that can be turned into a movie compartment, in addition to four Velcro pockets, easy to insert, while the soft and soft shoulder strap is 3000 pounds and it wraps around the bag completely to provide more support you need

Ang Manganli Courses Team work is important in courses No one cares about looks anymore! What matters is the agitation of the parish, and the image is usually in the service of individual expression only. This does not mean that Ang Manganelli has changed. He left photography to do personal research for which the city of Paris cared and gave him a grant for it.

These researches revolve around the impressions raised by human envy, light, and time, but this and the engineering element are not everything. He holds training courses with the aim of teaching the secrets of the profession and shedding light on them. He says, “There are no in-depth studies in the art of photography in France, and there are only a few training courses.” This clarifies an important aspect: I do not mean behind this the graduation of photographers

True to "Manganelli", on the contrary, I want to allow each one to discover his creative identity and it is not easy to create a new look and discover different spaces. The foundations of my work are based on specificity and technique, and I prefer group work, which is important in courses, for example: I ask the participants to take pictures of each other, so I impose photoshoots (portrait faces), so that each one takes pictures of the person opposite him, which forces him to remain motionless for some time, and then wonderful things happen. As for landscapes, I prefer the landscape itself. In both cases, the reactions will be the same, that is, “ill-digestion of a person or a place, and here appears the talent of the photographer, who is forced to transform the things that bothered him into studying him, because knowing the other. Knowing the thing is his responsibility because he is responsible for the image. Before photographing, I repeatedly verify that the frame (frame) of the image is determined, and here my responsibility is greater. For how will I connect him (the student) or transfer him from here to there without this A being there?” And if Anj teaches his students the importance of the image and taking responsibility for it, he also feels this responsibility, saying: “When I convey my love for photography to a person, I follow his work for at least a year . and all who followed I have courses. They constantly send me their work, so I guide them and correct their mistakes, which allows them to develop their technology and increase their openness

But Ange does not feel disturbed by this responsibility, as he prefers to bear it because it allows him to form friendships and human relations with Musawar bin Ahar bin

Students exhibited their graphic arts - exhibitions - for the first time at Beirut University College:

A photo exhibition for students of the Department of Photography at Beirut University College, in which their most important works in photography were shown at the beginning of last March. It was held during the university semester - that is, three and a half months. This kind gesture was supervised by Professor of Photography, François Saralou, who took this brave step for the first time since teaching photography at Beirut University College. The number of photos displayed was about twenty-five, all in black and white. In fact, each photo was an embodiment of the photographer's work and his own language in highlighting his creative energy in the field of artistic photography, and each photo was different from the other in terms of content and idea. What drew the creation is the way the image is printed in the form

تعليق

يعمل...
    X