X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• نادي الهواة .. اهلا بكم في ناديكم .. مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية _ ع ٢

اهلا بكم في ناديكم ..

ان ابواب نادي الهواة مشرعة لكل الراغبين في عرض نتاجهم التصويري من اجل تقييمه ومشاركة القراء تذوقه والحكم عليه فصوروا و أرسلوا ما تعتقدون انه صورة فنية تعبر عن افضل ما تعرفون في هذا الفن اللامحدود ونرجو الا تنسوا ذكر ما تملكون وعدسات ومعدات كاميرات وملحقات وكذلك ذكر الكاميرا التي والعدسة بها الصورة ة والسرعة والضوء الى آخر ذلك لكي يأتي الحكم على صوركم اکثر صوابية ونذكركم ان الصور التي تودون ارسالها الى هذا الباب يجب ان تكون بالاسود والابيض فقط لكي تستطيع نشرها فكونوا اعضاء دائمين وفاعلين ناديكم - نادي الهواة ه محمد الحجيلان - الرياض - رقم العضوية ( ۲ ) ـ العمر ٢٥ سنة - المهنة طالب في قسم العمارة بكلية الهندسة - جامعة الرياض المعدات : كاميرا كانون ، مع لوازمها كافة الرسالة التي بعث بها إلينا الصديق الهاوي محمد الحجيلان هي في الواقع شبه مقال يشرح فيه مفهومه للتصوير الفوتوغرافي وما يعنيه له يقول فيها كانت بدايتي مع التصوير كهاو اصور المناسبات أو الأصدقاء والأهل وعندما دخلت الجامعة بدأت اهتم جديا بهذه الهواية كي أحولها الى عمل إبداعي افرغ فيه أحساسي وانفعالاتي وبالطبع أي صورة تلتقطها الكاميرا تحمل إحساس ومشاعر العين الحقيقية
    الرؤية فتحة يأتي الاهتمام باللقطة من ناحية زاوية أو التكوين المدرج ضمن کادر الصورة ، واستخدام امكانيات الآلة من العدسة والسرعة واستخدام والمرشحات ( الفيلترات ) ولا ننسى ما للاضاءة من اهمية سواء في التكوينات الصامتة الحية في الطبيعة وكذلك استخدام الحيل والتجارب في التصوير المختلفة العدسات ذلك ثاني مرحلة المعمل ، وهي بلا شك تبرز أمورا كثيرة يمكن أن تضفي على الصورة إبداعا مميزا وكثيرا ما تستهويني التكوينات الطبيعية كما هي دون التدخل للتغيير فيها وهذا بالطبع يتطلب اختيار زاوية مناسبة ، وقياس كمية الضوء الساقطة داخل الكاميرا وانا اعلم جيدا ان التصوير الفوتوغرافي هو علم ومعرفة وخبرة وفي كل يوم تطلع أفكار جديدة ، ومخترعات وتقنيات ونحن هنا رغم قلة الامكانات المتاحة من مراجع وغيرها نجد انفسنا نستبشر خيرا بصدور هذه المجلة المتخصصة التي نأمل أن نتوصل عبرها إلى نتائج مرضية ونتدرج صعدا في هذه الهواية الممتعة ففي الماضي كان يعتبر الفوتوغرافي شيئا بسيطا وعاديا . اما الآن فانه فن قائم بذاته يدخل فيه الحس التصوير الابداعي للمصور كما أن فن التصوير الفوتوغرافي أخذ يلعب دورا إعلاميا وطنيا من جهة ويبرز معالم البلاد الحضارية والتراثية والطبيعية من جهة اخرى ، ولا شك ان الوعي الفني في مجتمعنا العربي أخذ يستشري شيئا فشيئا وأصبحنا نسمع باستمرار عن معارض خاصة بالتصوير وأرى أن هذ يتطلب من مجلتنا فن التصوير ، جهدا اضافيا .
    وختم الصديق محمد الحجيلان رسالته - المقال أود أن أهنىء القيمين على هذه المجلة لما تحتويه أبوابها المنوعة من فوائد جمة ، وما تزيده من معرفة وثقافة حيث تغنينا عن مطالعة المجلات الأجنبية المتخصصة وأشكر العاملين فيها على ما قدموه لنا من ثمار بائعة في فن التصوير المحرر تنقصنا الصفحة صفحة القراء وما جاء في الصديق محمد ، تشكر لك مبادرتك السريعة بالكتابة إلينا والاسهام في تحرير هذه رسالتك يشعرنا باهتمامك الجدي واطلاعك على عوامل الفن التصويري الأساسية بالنسبة لصورتك المرفقة ، فهي تحدد الرؤية الفنية التي تتميز بها ، وخاصة الزاوية - التصويرية وما يستتبع ذلك من تحديد لتدرج الثور داخل المشهد والبعد المنظور للصورة بشكل عام .

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	CamScanner ٠٢-٠٣-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.٥٠_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	21 
الحجم:	99.4 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	63245 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	CamScanner ٠٢-٠٣-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.٥٢.jpg 
مشاهدات:	7 
الحجم:	91.5 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	63246

Welcome to your club. The doors of the amateur club are open to all those wishing to display their photographic productions in order to evaluate it and share with readers, taste it and judge it. Photograph and send what you think is an artistic image that expresses the best of what you know in this unlimited art. Please do not forget to mention what you own, lenses, camera equipment and accessories. Likewise, he mentioned the camera and lens with which the picture is taken, the speed, the light, and so on, so that the judgment on your pictures comes more correctly, and we remind you that the pictures that you want to send to this section must be in black and white only in order to be able to publish them, so be permanent and active members of your club - the Amateur Club, e. Riyadh - Membership No. (2) - Age 25 - Profession - Student in the Department of Architecture, College of Engineering - University of Riyadh Equipment: Canon camera, with all its accessories He means it to him. He says that it was my beginning with photography as an amateur photographing occasions or friends and family. When I entered the university, I began to take a serious interest in this hobby in order to turn it into a creative work in which I would empty my feelings and emotions and of course any A picture taken by the camera that carries the real eye feel and feelings Vision is an aperture. Attention to the shot comes in terms of angle or the composition included in the frame of the image, and the use of the capabilities of the machine from the lens, speed, and the use of filters (filters). We do not forget the importance of lighting, whether in silent, live formations in nature, as well as the use of tricks and experiments in photographing different lenses, that is the second stage The lab, and it undoubtedly highlights many things that can give the image a distinctive creativity. Often I am attracted to the natural formations as they are without interfering with changing them, and this of course requires choosing an appropriate angle, and measuring the amount of light falling inside the camera. I know very well that photography is science, knowledge, experience and in Every day new ideas and inventions come up We are here, despite the lack of resources available from references and others, we find ourselves looking forward to the issuance of this specialized magazine, through which we hope to reach satisfactory results and move up in this interesting hobby. In the past, photography was considered something simple and ordinary. But now, it is a self-contained art in which the photographer's creative sense of photography enters, just as the art of photography began to play a national media role on the one hand and highlights the country's cultural, heritage and natural features on the other hand. Photography exhibitions, and I think that this requires our magazine, The Art of Photography, an extra effort And the friend Muhammad Al-Hujailan concluded his message - the article. I would like to congratulate the curators of this magazine for the many benefits it contains in its various sections, and for the knowledge and culture it increases, as we need to read specialized foreign magazines. Readers page and what was stated in Al-Siddiq Muhammad, thank you for your quick initiative to write to us and contribute to the editing of this letter. Your message makes us feel your serious interest and knowledge of the basic factors of collage with regard to your attached photo, as it defines the artistic vision that characterizes it, especially the angle - the pictorial and the consequent determination of the gradation The bull within the scene and the perspective dimension of the image in general .

تعليق

يعمل...
    X