• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• منشأ اللغة .. الإشارات والرموز واللغة .. كتاب علم النَّفس جميل صَليبا

منشأ اللغة .. الإشارات والرموز واللغة

منشأ اللغة
    تختلف اللغات باختلاف الاشارات ، فمنها لغة اللمس ، ولغة البصر ، ولغة السمع ، أما لغة اللمس فهي لغة العميان يستعملونها في الكتابة والقراءة ، ويكتسبون بها جميع عناصر الثقافة . وأما لغة البصر فهي لغة الصم والبكم ، يستعملونها في تفهم الأفكار ونقلها من شخص الى آخر ، وكثيراً ما تنوب عن الكلام ، وتنمو بالممارسة ، حتى لقد بين ( لفى برول ) ( ١ ) أن هذه اللغة منتشرة في قبائل اوستراليا وأمريكا وأفريقية انتشاراً واسعاً ، وأنها تعين الأفراد الذين لا يتكلمون لساناً واحداً على التفاهم . وقد بين ( ريبو ( أن هذه الاشارات التحليلية تؤثر في تطور اللغة ( ۲ ) ، وبين علماء النفس أنها صورة من صور التخاطب ، وأنها أقدم من الكلام ، وأن لدراستها أثراً في ايضاح منشأ اللغة . وأما لغة السمع ، فهي
    1 Lévy- Binhl : Les fonctions mentales les dans sociétés inférieures p.174 Suiv .

الذي ( ۲ ) لنذكر هذا المثال الذي استشهد به ( ريبو ( نقلا عن العالم الألماني الدكتور فيسنر ( Fiscner ) ، قال : اصادف هنديا أمريكيا فأسأله هل رأيت ست مركبات يجرها ستة ثيران عليها ستة سواق ثلاثة منهم . مكسيكيون وثلاثة أمريكيون ، وفارس » . فاومى ، اليه بالاشارات الآتية : اشير أولاً إلى شخص الهندي الذي اكلمه ، وأقصد ( أنت ) ثم اشير إلى عينى دلالة على قولي : ( رأيت ) ، ثم أمد أصابع يدي اليمن وإصبعاً واحداً من يدي اليسرى ، واعني بذلك ( ستة ) . ثم احدث دائرتين بضم الإبهام والسبابة في كل من يدي ، وأمد معصمي إلى الأمام ، واحركها كحركة للدولاب وأدل بذلك على ( المركبة ) ، ثم أضع يدي على جانبي رأسي ، للدلالة على قرون ( الثيران ) ، ثم أرفع ثلاثة من أصابع يدي اليمنى وأضعها على شفتي السفلى وانزلها بالتدريج إلى صدري مشيراً إلى اللحية واعني بذلك ( المكسيكيين ) . ثم أرفع ثلاثة أصابع أيضاً وأضع يدي اليمنى على الجانب الأيسر من جبيني مشيراً إلى الوجه الشاحب ، وأدل بذلك على الرجال البيض أي ( الأمريكيين ) . ثم أرفع اصبعاً واحداً وأضع سبابة اليد اليمنى بين السبابة والوسطى من اليد اليسرى واحرك يدي حركة العدو مشيراً بذلك إلى الفارس . فيكون مجموع هذه الإشارات كما يلي :

لغة الكلام ، وقد فضلها الانسان على غيرها من اللغات للأسباب التالية : ( ١ )
    ١ - أن الاشارات البصرية تستعبد الأيدي وتعوق المرء عن العمل في أثناء التخاطب .
    ٢ - ان العين لا ترى الاشارات البصرية في الظلام .
    ۳ - ان لغة الكلام أسرع من لغة الاشارات البصرية .
    ٤ - ان الاشارات البصرية تقليدية بالذات ، فلا تصلح الدلالة على المعاني المجردة ، بل نعبر عن الصور والأشكال والحركات الحسية .

فليس تغلب لغة الكلام على لغة البصر مصادفة واتفاقا ، وانما هــــو ناشيء عن قانون تنازع البقاء وفوز الأصلح . ولنتكلم الآن على منشأ اللغة .

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ١٣-٠١-٢٠٢٤ ١٠.٣٣_1(2).jpg 
مشاهدات:	12 
الحجم:	119.8 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	188817 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ١٣-٠١-٢٠٢٤ ١٠.٣٦_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	9 
الحجم:	83.3 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	188818

The origin of language: signs, symbols and language

Origin of language
    Languages ​​differ depending on the signs. Some of them are the language of touch, the language of sight, and the language of hearing. As for the language of touch, it is the language of the blind. They use it in writing and reading, and through it they acquire all the elements of culture. As for the language of sight, it is the language of the deaf and dumb. They use it to understand ideas and transfer them from one person to another. It often takes the place of speech, and grows with practice, to the point that Levi Bruhl (1) has shown that this language is widely spread among the tribes of Australia, America, and Africa, and that it is It helps individuals who do not speak the same language understand each other. Ribot has shown that these analytical signals influence the development of language (2), and psychologists have shown that they are a form of communication, that they are older than speech, and that studying them has an impact in clarifying the origin of language. As for the language of hearing, it is
    1 Lévy-Binhl: Mental functions in social networks p.174 Suiv.

Which (2) Let us mention this example cited by Ribot (quoting the German scientist Dr. Fiscner), who said: I meet an American Indian and ask him, “Have you seen six chariots drawn by six oxen with six drivers, three of them Mexicans, three Americans, and a horseman?” To him with the following signs: I first point to the person of the Indian I am speaking to, and I mean (you), then I point to my eyes as an indication of my saying: (I saw), then I extend the fingers of my right hand and one finger of my left hand, and by that I mean (six). Then I make two circles by adding The thumb and index finger on each of my hands, and I extend my wrists forward, and move them like the movement of a wheel, thus indicating (the chariot), then I place my hands on either side of my head, to indicate the horns (of the bulls), then I raise three of the fingers of my right hand and place them on my lower lip and gradually lower them to My chest, pointing to the beard, and by that I mean (Mexicans). Then I also raise three fingers and place my right hand on the left side of my forehead, pointing to the pale face, and by that I indicate white men, i.e. (Americans). Then I raise one finger and place the index finger of the right hand between the index finger and the middle finger. Left hand and move the enemy's hand, pointing to the knight. The sum of these signals is as follows:

The language of speech, and man has preferred it over other languages ​​for the following reasons: (1)
    1 - Visual signals enslave the hands and prevent a person from working while communicating.
    2- The eye does not see visual signals in the dark.
    3- The language of speech is faster than the language of visual signs.
    4 - Visual signs are traditional in themselves, and are not suitable for indicating abstract meanings. Rather, we express images, shapes, and sensory movements.

The predominance of the language of speech over the language of sight is not a coincidence or agreement, but rather results from the law of conflict for survival and the victory of the fittest. Let us now talk about the origin of the language.

تعليق

يعمل...
    X