• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• الحياة العاقلة، توطئة، الفكر والعاطفة .. كتاب علم النَّفس جميل صَليبا

الحياة العاقلة، توطئة، الفكر والعاطفة

الحياة العاقلة

- ليست الحياة العقلية مستقلة عن الحياة الإنفعالية ، لأن الحياة النفسية كما رأيت كل لا ينقسم ، فلا يمكن فصل الظواهر الانفعالية : عن الظواهر العقلية ، ولا فصل الحياة الفاعلة عن كل باعث انفعالي . على انه يمكن البحث كما رأيت في كل من هذه الوجوه الثلاثة على حدته ، ولنبحث الآن في الحياة العاقلة ، أي في حياة التفكير والتأمل .

ما هو التفكير ؟
    - لا تقتصر النفس في التفكير على الاحساس ، ولا على تصور الأشياء بعد غيابها ، بل تبحث عن العلائق التي تربط هذه الأشياء بعضها ببعض ، ثم تبغي فهمها لتوفق بينها وبين غيرها من المسائل ، وتكشف عن المبادىء العقلية التي تجمع بينها كلها . ولذلك شبه العلماء فعل التفكير بفعل النسج العضوية التي تمتص المواد الخارجية وتنضجها ثم تبدلها إلى مادة حية وتمثلها . فالتفكير هو الكسب ، والتمثيل ، والانضاج ، والفهم .

١ - الفكر والعاطفة

لا تدل الظواهر الانفعالية إلا على ما يجري في النفس من الأحوال الشخصية أو الذاتية فإذا اقتصر المرء على الشعور بالذات والآلام وغيرها من الظواهر الانفعالية لم يدرك بها إلا نفسه ، تراه يغفل عن إدراك كل شيء خارجي إلا عن إدراك انفعالاته . ولذلك قيل ان كل ظاهرة نفسية عاطفة وشعور ، لأنها شخصية ، إلا اننا نستطيع ان نفرق بين العاطفة الشخصية والفكر المجرد ، مثال ذلك : اني أرى في الطريق حية ، قادركها ، وأرغب في معرفة صورتها ، وحركاتها ، وعاداتها ، فإذا غفلت عن نفسي ونسيت الخطر المحدق بي وتجردت ، خلال بحثي عن حقيقة هذا الحيوان ، عن كل باعث شخصي ، كان ادراكي ظاهرة عقلية . وإذا شعرت به ، ونظرت إلى الصلة التي بيني وبينه ، وأدركت الخطر المحدق بي ، فتهيجت ، وخفت ، وهربت أو سكنت روعتي وتجرأت على ضربه كان شعوري به ظاهرة انفعالية أو حالة وجدانية .

فالظواهر النفسية التي ندرسها في الحياة العاقلة هي الظواهر المرتكزة على الحقائق الخارجية المستقلة عن الشخص . وقد قيل إن الفكر يمتاز بموضوعيته ، فالرجل العاقل أو المفكر هو الذي يفحص عن نواميس الأشياء ، أي عن العلاقات الدائمة التي تجمع بينها . وهي قوانين الطبيعة ، أو قوانين الفكر عامة . فلا يهتم بتأثير الفكر في حياته ، ولا بما انبعث عنه من اللذة . بل يبحث عن الحقيقة المجردة . فهو لا يكون الحقيقة كما يشاء بل يتقبلها ويخضع لاحكامها . إن حاصل ضرب اثنين في أثنين يساوي أربعة ، سواء أرضيت أم أببت ، والفوسفور يذوب بدرجة كذا من الحرارة من غير أن يكون لمواطفي الشخصية تأثير فيه . وقد يظن أن الرياضي يستغني عن العالم الخارجي ، وأن المعاني العقلية التي يؤلفها شخصية وذاتية . والحق عن ذلك بعيد ، لأن الرياضي لا يستطيع أن يبدل أحكامه المنطقية كما يريد ، فلا يتعلق به أن يكون مجموع زوايا المثلث أكثر أو أقل من قائمتين ، حق لقد قال ( مالبرانش ) : ( إن أفكاري تقاومني ) .
    وقال الرياضي ( هرميت ) في رسالة بعث بها إلى ( غالوا ) ( ١ ) : أعتقد أن هناك حقائق خارجية مستقلة عنا ، وهي مطابقة لما في الجبر العالي من النظريات المجردة ، وأعتقد أننا سنطلع يوماً عليها .

ثم إنني استطيع في الوقت نفسه أن ألاحظ عواطفي وأهوائي ، وأنظر فيها نظراً عقلياً مجرداً ، كما يفعل علماء النفس عند اتباعهم طريقة التأمل الباطني ، و لكن هذا التأمل الباطني يقتضي ان يكون النظر في الأحوال الداخلية ، كالنظر في الأشياء الخارجية ، مجرد أعن كل غاية ذاتية ومصلحة شخصية . وقد قيل أن المتيم يعيش في هواه من غير أن يفكر فيه ، أما عالم النفس فيتأمل هواه ويحلله ، وإذا فكر فيه ذكر صفاته التي تنطبق على كل متيم . فلا يمكنك أن تقول إن الانسان يفكر ، الا اذا كان نظره الى الأشياء نظر المشاهد المستقل عنها ، وهذا يقتضي أن يتجرد الانسان من عواطفه و اهتمامه الشخصي ، وأن يجعل الحقيقة التي يفكر فيها خالصة من كل لون انفعالي .

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٢-٠١-٢٠٢٤ ١١.٣٣_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	12 
الحجم:	28.5 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	185562 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٢-٠١-٢٠٢٤ ١١.٣٦_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	9 
الحجم:	105.7 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	185563 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٢-٠١-٢٠٢٤ ١١.٣٧_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	10 
الحجم:	116.1 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	185564

Rational life, introduction, thought and emotion

Rational life

- Mental life is not independent from emotional life, because psychological life, as you have seen, is an indivisible whole. It is not possible to separate emotional phenomena from mental phenomena, nor to separate active life from every emotional motive. However, it is possible to investigate, as I saw, each of these three aspects separately, and let us now investigate the rational life, that is, the life of thinking and contemplation.

What is thinking?
    The soul does not limit itself in thinking to sensations, nor to imagining things after their absence. Rather, it searches for the relationships that link these things to each other, and then seeks to understand them in order to reconcile them with other issues, and to reveal the rational principles that unite them all. Therefore, scientists likened the act of thinking to the act of organic tissues that absorb external materials, mature them, then change them into living matter and represent it. Thinking is acquisition, representation, maturity, and understanding.

1 - Thought and emotion

Emotional phenomena only indicate what is going on in the soul in terms of personal or subjective conditions. If a person confines himself to the feeling of self, pain, and other emotional phenomena by which he is only aware of himself, you will see him neglecting to perceive everything external except for realizing his own emotions. Therefore, it has been said that every psychological phenomenon is an emotion and a feeling, because it is personal. However, we can differentiate between personal emotion and abstract thought. For example: I see a snake on the road, and I can handle it, and I would like to know its appearance, movements, and habits. If I lose sight of myself and forget the imminent danger, During my search for the truth about this animal, I stripped myself of every personal motive. My perception was a mental phenomenon. If I felt it, and looked at the connection between me and him, and realized the danger facing me, and became agitated, afraid, and fled, or calmed down and dared to hit him, then my feeling for him would be an emotional phenomenon or an emotional state.

The psychological phenomena that we study in rational life are phenomena that are based on external facts that are independent of the person. It has been said that thought is distinguished by its objectivity. The rational man or thinker is the one who investigates the laws of things, that is, the permanent relationships that unite them. They are the laws of nature, or the laws of thought in general. He does not care about the influence of thought on his life, nor the pleasure it generates. Rather, he searches for the abstract truth. He does not have the truth as he wants, but rather accepts it and submits to its rulings. The product of multiplying two times two equals four, whether you like it or not, and phosphorus melts at a certain degree of heat without my personal sympathizers having any influence on it. He may think that the athlete dispenses with the outside world, and that the mental meanings he creates are personal and subjective. The truth is far from that, because the mathematician cannot change his logical rulings as he wants, so it does not matter whether the sum of the angles of the triangle is more or less than two right sides. It is true that Malebranche said: (My thoughts resist me).
    The mathematician Hermit said in a letter he sent to Galois (1): I believe that there are external facts independent of us, and they are identical to the abstract theories in higher algebra, and I believe that one day we will learn about them.

Then, at the same time, I can observe my emotions and whims, and look at them from an abstract, rational perspective, as psychologists do when they follow the method of inner contemplation. However, this inner contemplation requires that looking at internal conditions, like looking at external things, be abstract, meaning every subjective goal. And personal interest. It has been said that the lover lives in his desires without thinking about them, while the psychologist contemplates his desires and analyzes them, and when he thinks about them, he mentions his characteristics that apply to every lover. You cannot say that a person thinks, unless his view of things is that of an observer who is independent of them. This requires that the person be stripped of his emotions and personal interest, and that he make the reality he is thinking about pure of every emotional color.

تعليق

يعمل...
    X