• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• الكشف_علم النفس

الكشف

- الكشف - إذا تهيأت النفوس واستعدت لقبول الأفكار الجديدة كان انتقالها

من شخص إلى آخر أسرع وأقوى ، حتى لقد يشبه الوحي المفاجيء والالهام ، ويسمى هذا الانتقال كشفاً ، ويكون عقلياً أو انفعالياً . ولنأت بأمثلة نوضح بها هذين النوعين. الكشف العقلى : أحسن مثال يدل على ذلك حكاية الشيخ الرئيس أبي على ابن سينا

وكشفه عن أغراض ارسطو في كتاب ما بعد الطبيعة

قال الشيخ الرئيس .

قرأت كتاب ما بعد الطبيعة فما كنت أفهم ما فيه، والتبس علي غرض واضعه ، حتى اعدت قراءته اربعين مرة ، وصار لي محفوظاً وانا مع ذلك لا افهمه ، ولا اعرف المقصود به ، وأيست من نفسي ، وقلت هذا الكتاب لا سبيل إلى فهمه وإذ أنا في يوم من الايام، حضرت وقت العصر في الوراقين، وبيد دلال مجلد ينادي عليه ، فعرضه علي فرددته رد متبرم معتقداً أن لا فائدة لي في هذا العلم ، فقال لي : اشتر ،هذا فانه رخيص ابيعك اياه بثلاثة دراهم، وصاحبه محتاج إلى ثمنه . فاشتريته ، فإذا هو كتاب ( ابي نصر الفارابي ، في اغراض کتاب ما بعد الطبيعة . ورجعت إلى بيتي وأسرعت قراءته ، فانفتح علي في الوقت أغراض ذلك الكتاب ، بسبب انه كان لي محفوظا على ظهر القلب ، وفرحت بذلك وتصدقت

في ثاني يوم بشيء كثير على الفقراء شكراً لله تعالى ، ) .

و شبيه بذلك ايضاً كشف ) ما لبرانش ( عن اغراض ديكارت في كتاب الانسان . فإنه لما قرأه انفتحت عليه أبوابه كأنه يعرفها ، وأصيب بخفقان في قلبه منعه من متابعة القراءة

الكشف الانفعالي : أحسن مثال يدل على ذلك اسلام عمر بن الخطاب، قال: كنت من

اشد الناس على رسول الله (صلعم) ، فبينا انا يوماً في بعض طرق مكة، اذ لقيني رجل من

معهم قریش ، فقال : اين تذهب يا ابن الخطاب ، انت تزعم انك هكذا وقد دخل عليك هذا الامر في بيتك . قلت : وما ذاك ، قال : اختك قد صبات . فجئت حتى قرعت الباب، وكان القوم جلوساً يقرأون القرآن في صحيفة ، فلما سمعوا صوتي تبادروا ، واختفوا ، وتركوا، أو نسوا الصحيفة من أيديهم ، فقامت المرأة ففتحت لي ، فقلت : يا عدوة نفسها، قد بلغني انك صبوت ، فأرفع شيئاً في يدي فأضربها فسال الدم ، فلما رأت المرأة الدم بكت ، ثم قالت : يا ابن الخطاب ما كنت فاعلا فافعل ، فقد اسلمت . فدخلت وانا مغضب ، فجلست على السرير ، فنظرت فإذا بكتاب في ناحية البيت ، فقلت : ما هذا الكتاب أعطينيه ، فقالت : لا اعطيكه ، لست من اهله فلم ازل بها حتى اعطتنيه ، فإذا فيه «بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم» ، فلما مررت بالرحمن الرحيم ذعرت ، ورميت بالصحيفة من يدي ، ثم رجعت إلى نفسي ، فإذا فيها وسبح الله ما في السموات والأرض وهو العزيز الحكيم ، قال : فكلما مررت باسم من اسماء الله عز وجل ذعرت ، ثم ترجع إلى نفسي حتى بلغت « آمنوا بالله ورسوله وانفقوا مما جعلكم مستخلفين فيه ، ، حتى بلغت إلى قوله ( ان كنتم مؤمنين ، فقلت : و أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله ، وأشهد أن محمداً رسول الله (١). 6 (

و سبب هذا الكشف ان للعوامل اللاشعورية في حياة النفس الشاعرة الشأن الأول ، وهي بواعث خفية غامضة تدفع الانسان إلى الحركة من غير أن يفقه شيئاً من أسباب

ظهورها .
    اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	9a29239e-d31e-42bf-9e81-c1352004c383.jpg 
مشاهدات:	14 
الحجم:	31.1 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	174214

الإسم:	70f45e5c-2ecd-4702-b39a-fb0ef6aad710.jpg 
مشاهدات:	11 
الحجم:	126.9 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	174215

الإسم:	279a7980-2c74-4653-b95e-0db20b50e574.jpg 
مشاهدات:	11 
الحجم:	35.9 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	174216

الإسم:	d1e4fb29-a1db-44a9-b499-130ee355867f.jpg 
مشاهدات:	10 
الحجم:	142.7 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	174217

الكشف

Reveal

- Revelation - If souls are prepared and prepared to accept new ideas, their transfer will take place

From one person to another, it is faster and stronger, to the point that it resembles a sudden revelation and inspiration. This transfer is called revelation, and it may be mental or emotional. Let us provide examples to illustrate these two types. Intellectual revelation: The best example of this is the story of the chief sheikh, Abu Ali Ibn Sina

And his revelation of Aristotle's purposes in the book Metaphysics

Sheikh President said.

I read the book After Nature, but I did not understand what was in it, and I was confused about the purpose of its author, until I re-read it forty times, and it became memorized, and yet I do not understand it, nor do I know what is meant by it, and I despaired of myself, and said, “This book is no way to understand it, and since I am in One day, I arrived in the afternoon at Al-Waraqin, and a broker had a folder in his hand calling for it. He showed it to me, and I returned it with a grumpy response, believing that I had no use for this knowledge. He said to me: Buy this, for it is cheap. I will sell it to you for three dirhams, and its owner needs its price. So I bought it, and it was a book (Abu Nasr Al-Farabi, on the purposes of the book After Nature). I returned to my home and hastened to read it, and in time the purposes of that book were revealed to me, because it was memorized by heart, and I was happy about that and gave charity.

On the second day, I gave something a lot to the poor, thanks to God Almighty.

Similar to this is also what Branch revealed about Descartes’s purposes in the book on Man. When he read it, its doors opened to him as if he knew them, and he suffered from palpitations in his heart that prevented him from continuing reading.

Emotional disclosure: The best example that indicates this is Islam, Omar bin Al-Khattab, who said: I was one of

The people are the most ardent towards the Messenger of God (peace be upon him). One day, while I was on one of the roads in Mecca, a man of 6 met me.

Quraysh was with them, so he said: Where are you going, Ibn Al-Khattab? You claim that you are like this, and this matter has occurred to you in your home. I said: What is that? He said: Your sister has fallen asleep. So I came until I knocked on the door, and the people were sitting reading the Qur’an on a newspaper. When they heard my voice, they rushed and disappeared, and left, or forgot the newspaper from their hands. So the woman got up and opened for me, and I said: O enemy of herself, I have heard that you are dying, so I raise something in my hand and hit her, and he asks. Blood. When the woman saw the blood, she cried, then said: O Ibn Al-Khattab, whatever you did, do it, for she has converted to Islam. So I went in and I was angry, so I sat on the bed, and I looked and saw a book in the corner of the house, so I said: What is this book? Give it to me. She said: I will not give it to you, I am not one of its owners. So I stayed with it until she gave it to me, and it contained: “In the name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.” When I passed by the Most Merciful, the Most Merciful, I was terrified. And I threw the newspaper out of my hand, then returned to myself, and lo and behold, in it, and all that is in the heavens and the earth glorified God, and He is the Mighty, the Wise. He said: Whenever I passed by one of the names of God Almighty, I became terrified, then I returned to myself until I reached: “Believe in God and His Messenger and spend from what He has made you successors in.” ,, until I reached his saying (If you are believers), then I said: And I bear witness that there is no god but God, and I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of God (1). 6 (

The reason for this revelation is that the unconscious factors in the life of the poetic soul have the primary importance, and they are hidden, mysterious motives that push a person to move without him understanding any of the reasons.

Her appearance.

تعليق

يعمل...
    X