تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• دانيال أوتشوا

ولد دانيال أوتشوا عام 1980 في سانتا روزا، كاليفورنيا ..وهو يعيش ويعمل في بروكلين، نيويورك..
    عندما نتأمل لوحات دانيال التي تصور الطبيعة الصامتة يبدو متأثرا بـ "الديجيتال أرت" الذي أصبح محيطا بنا في جميع الإتجاهات فهو يستمد مادته من المصادر المتاحة على شبكة الانترنت و وسائل السوشيال ميديا من الصور .. يقول أوتشوا انه يرسم أجزاء مختلفة من لوحاته في أوقات مختلفة، ثم يخلق التراكيب والتكوينات بعدها في محاولة منه لكسر الأشكال النمطية حتي تبدو بعيدة نسبيا عن الواقع .. فهو يسجل لحظات خاصة في شوراع بروكلين وسان فرانسيسكو محاولا تسجيل البيئات الحضرية التي يحيا فيها .. وأحيانا يرسم تماثيل نصفية وهيئات مفككة غير محددة .. يرى أوتشوا أنه لابد من إستغلال كل وسائل التكنولوجيا المتاحة بما يخدم الفن .. وساعده في تسجيل عواطفة وإنفعالاته علي اللوحة من خلال طبقات الألوان الضربات الفرشاه الواضحة المحددة القوية .. بل وإستخدام كل العناصر المتاحة والتقنيات الفنية المختلفة كطبقات الطلاء المتعددة أو الرمل أو تقطير الألوان .. فهو يري أن الغموض والحركة في العمل الفني هو ما يجعلنه يسجل العلاقة بين بطل العمل الفني والبيئة بشكل مميز.
    In his portrait and landscape paintings, Daniel Ochoa visualizes the disjointed feeling he gets from the proliferation of digital images in contemporary life. Ochoa derives his subject matter from online sources and social media platforms. He paints different sections of the images at different times, creating fractured compositions in which forms are misaligned and appear detached from reality. Whereas his figurative works include disintegrating busts and bodies, his landscapes feature fragmented urban environments culled from Google Street View. Ochoa focuses on sites in Brooklyn, where he lives, and the San Francisco Bay Area, where he was born.
    The experiences I had growing up in a bicultural family fuel the imagery and emotional quality of my work. Over time, I began to recognize cultural dichotomies and to accommodate conflicting viewpoints based on context. With a constantly shifting sense of identity, I explore imagery through my work that is informed by photos, emotions, and memory. Painting in layers, I use masking techniques to jumble formal qualities such as abstraction and realistic representation. Recently, I have sourced imagery from Google Street View and social media networks as a way to trace the effect technology has on the construction of images. The combination of divergent elements suggests a pluralistic reality bridging the historical framework of painting, self and the influence of technology on image making.
يعمل...
X