لوحة الشهر .. كلمة العدد .. فلاش يقدمه فتحي العريبي .. مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية _ع٥٩

تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• لوحة الشهر .. كلمة العدد .. فلاش يقدمه فتحي العريبي .. مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية _ع٥٩

كلمة العدد

أكثر ما يفرحنا نحن القيمين على مسار وحركة الفن الفوتوغرافي هي الأخبار والنشاطات التي تردنا مباشرة من أصحابها ، وهذه ميزة ربما لا دخل لنا بها بل هي ميزة الاشخاص والمجموعات القيمة على تلك الأخبار والنشاطات .
    فإرسال معلومات أو اخبار من قبل اصدقاء المجلة يعبر عن جدية هؤلاء الأشخاص وإيمانهم بنشر هذا الفن - بغض النظر عن الناشر ـ من هنا أجد
    سروري مضاعفاً عندما استلم طرداً ما يحوي اخباراً وصورا من عالمنا العربي ، وهذا ما حصل هذا الشهر حین استلمت رسالة اعتبرها مهمة جداً نظراً لما حوته واعني هنا رسالة « جماعة التصوير » في دولة قطر والمنشورة كما هي ، والأهم من الخبر هو ما جاء مع الرسالة ربطاً ، حول النظام الداخلي لتأسيس الجماعة ، بما في ذلك من تعميم لتجربتهم وجهدهم ليضعوا كل ذلك أمام أية جماعة أو ناد للاستفادة من مواد هذا النظام الداخلي الذي جاء متكاملا .
    من على هذه الصفحة ايضاً وأيضاً نقدم تقديرنا وتهنئتنا لجماعة التصوير في دولة قطر متمنين لهم النجاح والتقدم على أمل أن يرسلوا لنا عنوانهم في اقرب وقت .
    رئيس التحرير

فلاش يقدمه : فتحي العريبي
    الغوص في أعماق الصورة الضوئية

لقد منحتني مجلة ـ فن التصوير - قواعد جديدة واخلاقية جديدة للرؤية الفوتوغرافية وأكدت لنا جميعاً اهمية هذا الفن النامي وأعطتنا الاحساس بأن العالم كله تجمع فينا لذا أصبح من المتيسر على بعد خمس سنوات من الود المتبادل بيني وبين هذه المجلة النادرة أن أغوص في أعماق الصورة الضوئية وأصطاد لكم الدرر التالية :
    إن تجميع الصور هو نوع من تجميع أشكال الدنيا .
    القيام بفعل التصوير معناه أننا ملكنا شيئا ما وأقمنا بيننا وبين الدنيا علاقة ما .
    فالصورة الضوئية تغذي جزءاً كبيراً من معرفتنا للماضي وتجعلنا نتفهم الحاضر .
    وهذه الصورة التي تلعب بأشكال الموجودات وأحجامها قابلة أيضاً للتصغير وللتكبير ويمكن أن تكون خادعة برتوشها .
    نتراجع خطوة .. نتقدم ثلاث خطوات .. نكتشف سوية ان الصورة الضوئية تشيخ وتمحى .
    نقترب منها فنراها تنال قيمة شرائية ...
    نقترب أكثر فنكتشف أيضاً أنها تضع العالم في علبة . وفي موقف آخر تحشر في « البومات » وتحشر ايضأ ضمن الاطارات على الجدران وفوق « الرفوف » .
    نخرج إلى الشارع فنراها تتصدر أغلفة المجلات ليس هذا فحسب .. فالمتاحف تعرضها ودور النشر ... تؤرشفها بالآلاف .
    والصورة الضوئية سريعة العطب تتمزق بسرعة وتبلى .. وهي رغم انطباع الصدق الذي تحمله ، نجدها لا تفلت من العلاقة المبهمة بين الواقع والفن ..
    فبعض المصورين ـ وأنا واحد منهم ـ رغم رغبتنا في تقديم صورة صحيحة عن الواقع نبقى خاضعين لأوامر أذواقنا الشخصية وضمائرنا .
    اعرف حتى من دون اعترافكم انني أعزف على أوتاركم الحساسة لذا يحلو لي ان اضيف أن التصوير الضوئي أصبح في عصرنا هذا تسلية وممارسة منتشرة بين الجميع وصار أيضاً من الطقوس الاجتماعية وحجتي في ذلك هذه الومضات المتلاحقة :
    منذ أكثر من قرن أصبحت الصورة الضوئية مقرونة باحتفالات الزواج بل أنها أصبحت قانوناً غير مكتوب في عقود الزواج .
    البيت العصري الذي به أطفال توجد فيه اكثر من آلة تصویر .
    عدم تصوير الاطفال ومراحل نموهم صار اهمالاً تربوياً .
    فبفضل آلة التصوير تبني عائلة تاريخها بالصورة . فهل من دليل أسوقه إليكم حول تصوير الأطفال وسكناتهم ؟
    أقول بعد خمس سنوات من الود المتبادل بيني وبين مجلة فن التصوير ان الصورة بحد ذاتها تصبح هي : الفعل .

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر.   الإسم:	مستند جديد ١٧-٠٦-٢٠٢٣ ١٤.٣٩_1.jpg  مشاهدات:	0  الحجم:	97.1 كيلوبايت  الهوية:	124474 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر.   الإسم:	مستند جديد ١٧-٠٦-٢٠٢٣ ١٤.٤٠.jpg  مشاهدات:	0  الحجم:	119.2 كيلوبايت  الهوية:	124472 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر.   الإسم:	مستند جديد ١٧-٠٦-٢٠٢٣ ١٤.٤٢(2).jpg  مشاهدات:	0  الحجم:	151.7 كيلوبايت  الهوية:	124473 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر.   الإسم:	مستند جديد ١٧-٠٦-٢٠٢٣ ١٤.٤٤.jpg  مشاهدات:	0  الحجم:	128.8 كيلوبايت  الهوية:	124475 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر.   الإسم:	مستند جديد ١٧-٠٦-٢٠٢٣ ١٤.٤٦_1.jpg  مشاهدات:	0  الحجم:	126.8 كيلوبايت  الهوية:	124476
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Ali Abbass; الساعة 06-21-2023, 12:38 AM.

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ١٧-٠٦-٢٠٢٣ ١٤.٤٧_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	2 
الحجم:	212.2 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	124479

number word

What makes us, the curators of the course and movement of photographic art, most happy is the news and activities that come to us directly from its owners, and this is an advantage that we may have nothing to do with, but it is the advantage of people and groups that value these news and activities.
    Sending information or news by friends of the magazine expresses the seriousness of these people and their belief in spreading this art - regardless of the publisher - from here I find
    I was doubly pleased when I received a parcel that contained news and pictures from our Arab world, and this is what happened this month when I received a letter that I considered very important in view of what it contained. I mean here the message of the “Photography Group” in the State of Qatar, which is published as it is, and the most important of the news is what came with the letter attached. About the internal system for establishing the group, including a generalization of their experience and effort to put all this before any group or club to benefit from the articles of this internal system, which was integrated.
    From this page as well, we also offer our appreciation and congratulations to the photography group in the State of Qatar, wishing them success and progress, hoping that they will send us their address as soon as possible.
    editor

Flash presented by: Fathi Al-Araibi
    Dive into the depths of the phototype

The Art of Photography magazine gave me new rules and new ethics for photographic vision, and assured all of us of the importance of this developing art, and gave us the feeling that the whole world gathered in us. Therefore, after five years of mutual friendliness between me and this rare magazine, it became possible to dive into the depths of the photographic image and hunt You have the following:
    The collection of images is a kind of collection of forms of the world.
    Doing the act of photography means that we own something and have established a relationship between us and the world.
    The light image feeds a large part of our knowledge of the past and makes us understand the present.
    This image, which plays with the shapes and sizes of assets, is also subject to minimization and enlargement, and it can be deceptive with its frills.
    We take a step back...we advance three steps...we discover together that the optical image is getting old and erased.
    We get close to it, and we see it obtain a purchasing value...
    As we get closer, we discover that it also puts the world in a box. In another situation, they are crammed into “owls” and also crammed into frames on the walls and above “shelves”.
    We go out to the streets, and we see them on the covers of magazines. Not only that, museums display them and publishing houses archive them in thousands.
    The light image is fragile, quickly ruptures and wears out.. Despite the impression of honesty it bears, we find that it does not escape the vague relationship between reality and art..
    Some photographers - and I am one of them - despite our desire to provide a true picture of reality, we remain subject to the orders of our personal tastes and consciences.
    I know even without your acknowledgment that I am playing on your sensitive strings, so I would like to add that photography has become, in our time, a widespread entertainment and practice among all, and it has also become a social ritual. My excuse for that is these successive flashes:
    For more than a century, the photographic image has been associated with marriage ceremonies, rather it has become an unwritten law in marriage contracts.
    The modern house in which there are children has more than one camera.
    Not photographing children and their stages of development has become an educational neglect.
    Thanks to the camera, a family builds its history in the image. Is there any evidence I can bring to you about photographing children and their homes?
    I say, after five years of mutual friendliness between me and the Art of Photography magazine, that the image itself becomes: the act.

تعليق

يعمل...
    X