لوحة الشهر .. كلمة العدد .. فلاش يقدمه صالح الرفاعي .. مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية _ع٥٨

تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• لوحة الشهر .. كلمة العدد .. فلاش يقدمه صالح الرفاعي .. مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية _ع٥٨

كلمة العدد

قد يؤيدني القراء والأصدقاء اذا ما اعترفت أن أهم ما ورد من مواضيع في هذا العدد هو الرسالة الخاصة حول مؤتمر الاتحاد الدولي لفن التصوير ( fiap ) والذي انعقد في المانيا .
    الأهمية تكمن في الجدية والاخلاص لهذا الفن ومساره وتطوره ، وهذا ما أبداه « نادي التصوير الفوتوغرافي في دولة البحرين » عبر المشاركة في مؤتمر دولي وبصورة خاصة ومبادرة فردية .
    والأهمية تكمن أيضاً في معنى وجودنا كمجموعة - غربية مشاركة ولأول مرة في مجتمع فوتوغرافي دولي وايضاً وأيضاً تكمن في نظرة الحاضرين والمنظمين والمشرفين على الاتحاد لوفد من البحرين يمثل الدول العربية .
    ان لهذه البادرة الطيبة الأثر العميق في نفوسنا لما تعنيه لنا نحن بالذات في المجلة وعبرنا القراء والأصدقاء المهتمين وعبر هذه الصفحة أوجه التحية والتقدير لاسرة ، نادي التصوير الفوتوغرافي في دولة البحرين مرة على تمثيلهم للعالم العربي ومرة أخرى لما وضعوا في جعبتهم من معلومات عامة عن هذا الاتحاد سوف نقوم لاحقا بتقديمها للقراء للاستفادة منها .
    رئيس التحرير

فلاش .. يقدمه صالح الرفاعي
    انقذوا نادي التصوير بالجامعة الأميركية

منذ زمن بعيد ، أي قبيل أحداثنا اللبنانية الشهيرة والمشهورة .. حينها كنت أعمل مصوراً بجريدة الأنوار اللبنانية وكان الاستاذ عصام فريحة - رئيس التحرير - مولعا بتغطية أخبار الجامعات وبالأخص الجامعة الأميركية وكلية بیروت للبنات - قبل أن يصبح اسمها كلية بيروت الجامعية - وكان يطلب مني كل يومين تحقيقاً مصورا عن النشاطات الطلابية لنشرها على صفحة كاملة :
    مناظر للجامعة من الداخل ، لقطات إفرادية ، طلاب يطالعون ، طلاب يتشمسون .. الخ
    وكنت أجد نفسي مرتاحاً عندما أكلف بمثل هذه المواضيع حيث امضي نهاري الطويل متنزها في رحاب الجامعة الأميركية مفتشاً بين حدائقها عن
    لقطات تغني وبين ازهارها ومروجها عن أثر الربيع الدائم متنقلا بين لقطات البناء القديم للجامعة ومختلطأ بين طلابها عبر المطعم والكافتيريا والاماكن الأخرى .
    وفي السنة الماضية واثر قيام أعضاء من » نادي التصوير في الجامعة الأميركية » بزيارة مكاتبنا عدت بهم بذاكرتي الى الأيام السعيدة للجامعة .
    وأبديت رغبتي بدخولها للتصوير ، وقام النادي مشكورا بتقديم بطاقة عضوية شرف للنادي ، مما يسهل دخولي للجامعة وقطف اللقطات الجميلة ...
    أسرد كل هذه الوقائع لما يحز في نفسي مما يتعرض له « نادي التصوير بالجامعة » من تجاهل وعدم اكتراث من قبل مسؤولي ادارة الجامعة ، علماً ان لهذا النادي المذكور نشاطات عامة وخاصة تفوق كافة النشاطات للنوادي والمجموعات اللبنانية .
    من هنا نطالب المسؤولين من الجامعة بتقديم يد العون لهذا النادي بميزانية تسمح له القيام ولو بالحد الأدنى من النشاطات التي يطمح طلابها للقيام بها ، خصوصاً أن ادارة الجامعة تمول بشكل منتظم بقية النوادي في الجامعة .
    وعلى النادي من جهته أن يقوم بحملة تبرعات مالية من طلاب وأساتذة ، ودعوة المتخرجين والأعضاء القدامي لتقديم المساعدات المادية التي تمكن النادي من الاستمرار ويبعد عنه شبح التوقف ...
    ما يدفعني لقول كل هذا وبهذا الوضوح هو التقدير لنشاطات هذا النادي لما يقوم به من أعمال جعلت من اعضائه الطليعة الفنية الفوتوغرافية في لبنان⏹

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ١٦-٠٦-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.٠٦_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	15 
الحجم:	128.8 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	123915 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ١٦-٠٦-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.٠٧_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	7 
الحجم:	118.4 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	123914 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ١٦-٠٦-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.٠٨.jpg 
الحجم:	59.2 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	123911 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ١٦-٠٦-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.١٠_1.jpg 
الحجم:	118.8 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	123913 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ١٦-٠٦-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.١١_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	6 
الحجم:	113.8 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	123912

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ١٦-٠٦-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.١٢_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	3 
الحجم:	211.4 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	123919

number word

Readers and friends may support me if I admit that the most important topic in this issue is the special message about the International Federation of Photographic Art (FIAP) conference, which was held in Germany.
    The importance lies in the seriousness and sincerity of this art and its path and development, and this was shown by the “Photography Club in the State of Bahrain” by participating in an international conference, in a special way and as an individual initiative.
    The importance also lies in the meaning of our presence as a Western group participating for the first time in an international photographic community, and also lies in the view of the attendees, organizers and supervisors of the Union of a delegation from Bahrain representing the Arab countries.
    This kind gesture has a deep impact on our souls for what it means to us in particular in the magazine. Interested readers and friends have crossed us. Through this page, I extend my greetings and appreciation to the family, the Photography Club in the State of Bahrain, once for their representation of the Arab world, and again for what they have put in their collection of general information about this union. We will later present it to readers to benefit from it.
    editor

Flash .. Presented by Saleh Al-Rifai
    Save the American University Photography Club

A long time ago, that is, before our famous and well-known Lebanese events.. At that time I was working as a cameraman for the Lebanese newspaper Al-Anwar, and Mr. Issam Freiha - the editor-in-chief - was fond of covering university news, especially the American University and Beirut College for Girls - before it became called Beirut University College - and he used to ask me everything Two days of a photo investigation of student activities to be published on a full page:
    Views of the university from the inside, individual shots, students looking out, students sunbathing, etc
    I used to find myself comfortable when I was entrusted with such topics, as I would spend my long days walking around the American University, searching among its gardens for
    Snapshots singing between its flowers and meadows about the effect of perpetual spring, moving between snapshots of the old building of the university and mixing among its students through the restaurant, cafeteria and other places.
    Last year, after members of the "Photography Club at the American University" visited our offices, I brought them back with my memory of the happy days of the university.
    And I expressed my desire to enter the filming, and the club graciously presented me with an honorary membership card for the club, which makes it easier for me to enter the university and take beautiful shots...
    I recount all these facts because of what grieves me about the disregard and indifference of the university's "photography club" to which the university administration officials are subjected, noting that this aforementioned club has public and private activities that outweigh all the activities of Lebanese clubs and groups.
    From here, we ask the university officials to provide a helping hand to this club with a budget that allows it to carry out even the minimum activities that its students aspire to do, especially since the university administration regularly funds the rest of the clubs in the university.
    For its part, the club must campaign for financial donations from students and professors, and invite graduates and old members to provide material assistance that enables the club to continue and drives away the specter of stopping...
    What prompts me to say all this with such clarity is the appreciation for the activities of this club because of the work it does that made its members the artistic vanguard of photography in Lebanon⏹
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Ali Abbass; الساعة 06-20-2023, 12:28 AM.

تعليق

يعمل...
    X