​​محمد القرني .. التفاعل مع الطبيعة هو الهدف من هوايتي ..مجلة فن التصويراللبنانية_ع٥٧

تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• ​​محمد القرني .. التفاعل مع الطبيعة هو الهدف من هوايتي ..مجلة فن التصويراللبنانية_ع٥٧

محمد القرني : التفاعل مع الطبيعة هو الهدف من هوايتي

بالرغم من طبيعة عمله في مجال الطيران بدولة الكويت فإن محمد عبد الله محمد القرني يبحث عن الوقت الضائع لممارسة هوايته المعبرة عن الطبيعة بأشكالها وألوانها .

محمد عبد الله القرني مصور كويتي جاء الى عالم الفوتوغراف قادماً من أجواء الطيران ، ومدعوما بتجارب سابقة في مجال الرسم وذلك يعود إلى فترة طفولتـه هذه الفترة التي تفتحت فيها مواهبه الفنية .
    ولندع لمحمد القرني المجال ليتكلم بنفسـه عن بدايته هذه .
    - منذ الصغر كنت أهوى الرسم ، خصوصاً رسم المناظر الطبيعية ، لمـا أكـنـه من عشق للطبيعة بمخلوقاتها وموجوداتها ولما تعنيه لي دورة الطبيعة على فصولها والوانها . فأنا أغيب واسرح الى بعيد ، حين أكـون قادراً على التسجيل . ولكن لظروف عملي وضيق الوقت . الذي يحتاجه الرسم ، وجدت أن التصوير يعبر عن المعاني الصادقة التي أراهـا .. من هنا اتجهت للتصوير ووجدت فعلا ما كنت اصبو اليه .
    فالتصوير برايي من الفنون الجميلة التي يتميز صاحبهـا بـالاحساس والذوق الرفيع لقابليتها على ترجمة هذه الأحاسيس وتسجيلها الى واقع مرئي ودائم .

◽ما هو الهامش الذي تحركت من خلاله لتجمع بين رؤيتك كرسام هاو ومصور ؟
    - برايي ليس هناك من هامش او فروقات فحمل الريشة وتقنيـة مـزج الألوان تمـامـاً كـاستـعمـال الـكـاميـرا ومعـرفـة تقنيـاتهـا .
    فالموضوع مرتبط أساساً بشعور الشخص تجاه هذا الموضوع : كيف ينظر اليه ، وكيف يراه وكيف يتفـاعـل ـ الرسـام او المصـور ـ مـع مشاهداته ليحولها الى واقع فني ، هذه الأمور تجدها في الحالتين ضمن الرسم أو التصوير .
    ويتابع القرني :
    - إلا أنني وجـدت مـن خـلال خبـرتـي ان الفوتوغراف ، يبقى واقعياً اكثر فيما يخص الالتقاط أو التسجيل ، فعند موقع ما ستجد ان شيئـاً سيطرا من خـلال تبـدل في محتـوى
    المـوضـوع كـتـحـركـات الغيـوم أو المسرى الضوئي أو كتداخل بعض الطيور أو الحيوانات على اطارك وتجدها مناسبة . من هنا ستجد أن التصـويـر اسـرع واصدق على التسجيـل . الواقعي للموضوع ، بينما المؤشرات التي تتبدل باستمرار لا يمكن وضعها بدقة عند اعتماد الرسم .

◽يبدو أنك من انصار الألوان ، علما ان الطبيعة جميلة أيضاً بالأسود والأبيض ؟
    - انت محق فيما تقول . فأنا اعتمـد الألوان لأنني لا أريد تغيير واقع البيئة الطبيعية من جهة الوانها ، فكيف تفسر لوحة لغروب الشمس بلونها البرتقالي الحار وما تعنيه هذه اللحظة من واقع رومانسي لتجعل منها كئيبة بالأسود والأبيض ، برأيي أن الألوان وجدت اصلا طبقاً لألوان الطبيعة وإن كنت أقـر معـك ببعض الظروف التي تحتم التسجـيـل بـالأسـود والأبيض .

◽هل من معدات خـاصة لديك لتصـويـر الطبيعة ، طالما تجد نفسك من أنصارها ؟
    - إن خبرتي في مجـال التصـويـر ليست بالمقدار الاحترافي الذي تظنه ...
    فمعـداتي هي ٣٥ ملم وإن كنت سـاعتمـد الاحتراف في مجال تصوير الطبيعة فاعتقد انني بحاجة لبنية اكبر ، وأعتقد بنية ٦ × ٩٥ سم هي رائعة لمجال الطبيعة .

◽هل يعني ذلك أنك في وارد الاحتراف لهذا المجال ؟ !
    ـ بالطبع لا ، فلا بد أولا من التعمق كثيراً في مجال تقنيات وثقافة التصوير قبل الادعاء بأنني وصلت ، لدرجة ، مصور ، فأنا ما زلت في بداية الطريق انما اين ستكون نهايتها فهذا أمر أتركه للظروف .

◽ما رايك بالحركة الفوتوغرافية في الكويت وهـل تجاري التقدم الحاصل في المحـاولات الأخرى ؟
    - بالحقيقة أنا لست أهلا للحكم على هـذا الموضوع بشكله العـام ، إنمـا من خلال مـا أشاهده من معارض وبعض الأعمال المنشورة لكبار الفنانين اعتقد أن شبابنـا يملك طاقات كبيرة تضعه في مصاف المحترفين . خصوصاً ان هناك دعما كبيرا للحركة الفوتوغرافية في الكويت على كـافـة الأصعـدة .. الشعبيـة والرسمية .
    الكويت - ص - ر

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ١٤-٠٦-٢٠٢٣ ١٤.٥٢_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	20 
الحجم:	126.2 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	122964 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ١٤-٠٦-٢٠٢٣ ١٤.٥٣_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	6 
الحجم:	139.5 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	122965 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ١٤-٠٦-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.٠٠_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	8 
الحجم:	99.8 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	122966 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ١٤-٠٦-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.٠١_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	8 
الحجم:	87.4 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	122967 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ١٤-٠٦-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.٠٣.jpg 
مشاهدات:	9 
الحجم:	118.7 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	122968

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ١٤-٠٦-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.٠٤_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	9 
الحجم:	103.9 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	122970

Mohammed Al-Qarni: Interacting with nature is the goal of my hobby

Despite the nature of his work in the field of aviation in the State of Kuwait, Muhammad Abdullah Muhammad Al-Qarni is looking for wasted time to practice his hobby that expresses nature in its shapes and colors.

Muhammad Abdullah Al-Qarni is a Kuwaiti photographer who came to the world of photography coming from the atmosphere of aviation, and supported by previous experiences in the field of drawing, and that goes back to his childhood period, the period in which his artistic talents blossomed.
    Let us allow Muhammad Al-Qarni the opportunity to speak for himself about this beginning.
    Since childhood, I loved drawing, especially landscapes, because of my love for nature with its creatures and assets, and what the cycle of nature means to me with its seasons and colors. I disappear and go far, when I'm able to score. But due to my work conditions and lack of time. What drawing needs, I found that photography expresses the true meanings that I see.. From here I went to photography and really found what I was aspiring for.
    Painting, in my opinion, is one of the fine arts whose owner is distinguished by feeling and good taste due to its ability to translate these feelings and record them into a visual and permanent reality.

◽ What margin did you move through to combine your vision as an amateur painter and photographer?
    - In my opinion, there are no margins or differences, so holding the brush and the technique of mixing colors is just like using the camera and knowing its techniques.
    The subject is basically related to the person’s feeling towards this subject: how he looks at it, how he sees it, and how the painter or photographer interacts with his observations to turn them into an artistic reality. You find these things in both cases within drawing or photography.
    Al-Qarni continues:
    - However, I found, through my experience, that photography remains more realistic in terms of capture or recording. On a site, you will find that something has taken over through a change in the content.
    The topic is like the movements of the clouds or the light path, or the overlap of some birds or animals on your frame and you find it appropriate. From here you will find that photography is faster and more reliable than recording. The reality of the subject, while the indicators that are constantly changing cannot be placed accurately when adopting the drawing.

◽ It seems that you are a supporter of colors, knowing that nature is also beautiful in black and white?
    - You are right in what you say. I adopt colors because I do not want to change the reality of the natural environment in terms of its colors, so how do you interpret a painting of a sunset in its hot orange color and what this moment means in terms of romantic reality to make it gloomy in black and white? Must be recorded in black and white.

◽ Do you have special equipment for photographing nature, as long as you find yourself a supporter of it?
    - My experience in the field of photography is not as professional as you think...
    My equipment is 35 mm, and if I am going to adopt professionalism in the field of nature photography, I think I need a larger structure, and I think a 6 x 95 cm structure is great for the field of nature.

◽ Does this mean that you are about to become a professional in this field? !
    A: Of course not. First, we must delve deeply into the field of photography techniques and culture before claiming that I have reached the point of being a photographer. I am still at the beginning of the road, but where it will end is a matter I leave to circumstances.

◽ What do you think of the photographic movement in Kuwait, and do you match the progress made in other attempts?
    - In fact, I am not qualified to judge this issue in its general form, but through what I see of exhibitions and some of the published works of great artists, I think that our youth have great energies that put them in the ranks of professionals. Especially since there is great support for the photographic movement in Kuwait at all levels, both public and official.
    Kuwait - P - R

تعليق

يعمل...
    X