صبحي الظللي .. والدي أحرق رسومي فتحولت الى التصوير .. مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية _ع٥٤

تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• صبحي الظللي .. والدي أحرق رسومي فتحولت الى التصوير .. مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية _ع٥٤

صبحي الظللي .. والدي أحرق رسومي فتحولت الى التصوير

صبحي الظللي من مواليد دير الزور عام ١٩٣١ یهوی الرسم لكنه عاد واحترف التصوير وصار صاحب رسالة وموقف في هذا المجال بدايته كانت في عام ١٩٣٩ أي وهو في الثامنة وهو يحدثنا في هذا اللقاء من عمره ، عن الانطلاقة وعن أهم أعماله ومعارضه بالاضافة إلى آرائه .

◽المصور صبحي الظللي واحد من الفنانين الذين عشقوا الطبيعة واحسن التعامل معها بحسه المرهف ، فمنحته الألفة وكانت له مصدر الإبداع والإلهام .
    ومنذ الأمد البعيـد واكب مسيـرة الفن الفوتوغرافي باسلوب حاذق ينم عن رؤية فنية
    لها سماتها ، ومن خلال اسلوبه هذا استطاع تجسيد هذه الطبيعة برؤية ودراية مسبقتين إلى جانب التحول من الكـل إلى الجزء ليرفد مسيرة هذا الفن بأسلوب جديد وغير مألوف اما عن بداياته فيقول :
    - مشواري بدا مع التصوير في سن الثامنة عندما كنت ادخـر ما احصل عليه من نقود لاشتري فيلماً ، وقبل ذلك كانت أحاسيسي تنزوي وراء الفن التشكيلي ، فعندما كنت في مرحلة الإبتدائي كان استاذي يختارني لأرسم على اللوح صـورة بسيطة لزملائي ، وكنت استمر بالرسم على اية ورقة بيضاء اعثر عليها واذكر هنا أن والدي احرق كل ما رسمته لأنه كان يعتبر ، أن الرسم حرام » ، وهكذا استبدلت الرسم بالتصوير منذ طفولتي .
    إلا ان نتاجي الضوئي بدأ ينضج عام ١٩٤٦ بواسطة كاميرا ، كوداك صندوقة ، فاعتمدت المواضيع البسيطة والعادية المستوحاة من محيط البيئة ، وبعد فترة حصلت على كاميرا ١٦ صورة ، واخذت اقتنص آية لقطة تعجبني وتستحوذ الاهتمام ، وفي العام ١٩٥٥ احترفت التصوير كوسيلة للعيش .

◽ما هي فلسفتك الخاصة للصورة ؟
    ـ الصورة الفوتوغرافية توام الفن التشكيلي لأنهما بطبيعتهما يستلزمان ، إن لم نقل يفرضان على الفنان ، الصدق والتروي والإبداع ، فمتى اعتمدنا الصدق في نتاجنا وسخرنا احاسيسنا لأجل التقاط صورة ما .

◽ما هو سبب ميولك للتعامل مع الطبيعة بالذات ؟
    ـ الطبيعة ينبوع فني لا ينضب وما علينا إلا البحث لنصل إلى ما نصبو إليه ... إنما لكل إنسان - مذهبه ، في التعبير عن جمال وروعة ما يراه ، وبالنسبة لي اتخذت الاسلوب الخاص في التعامل مع مفاتن الطبيعة الا وهو تصوير جذوع واغصان الأشجـار ، وهذا الأسلوب لم يسبق لي وشاهدت احدا تعامل معه ، لو تمعنا أكثر فيهما لوجدنا ما يرغمنا على تصويرهما لما تحتويانه من تشكيلات رائعة وجذابة .
    اما عن أفضل أوقاته للتصوير فيضيف الفنان ظللي قائلا :
    ـ لكل فنان ضوئي منهجه فيما يصور ومتى يصور ، لكن برايي ليس هناك من شيء اسمه وقت محدد للتصوير ، فـالـمـنـظـر نـفسـه باستطاعتي تسجيله بعـدة أوقات من اليـوم وسوف تكون لكل لقطة جمالها ونكهتها ، وكذلك على مدار الفصول ، فصـورة فصل الربيع لا تغني عن صورة فصل الخريف والتصوير في فصل الصيف لا يقل رونقاً عن التصوير في فصل الشتاء .

◽وحـول الـتـعـامـل مـع الأسود والأبيض والملون أجاب :
    ـ لكل منهما ظروفه ، فليست كل اللقطات التي تنتج ذات رونق واحد ، فيما لو أخذت مثلاً بالملون وحده ، فكل لقطة ، ومن باب الإبداع تفرض علينا مـا يمكن أن نستعمل ، فتصوير جذوع الأشجار التي أسلفت عنهـا لا يكتمـل رونقها إلا بالفيلم الملون .
    أما عن المعاناة فيتحدث الفنان بقوله :
    - ان غلاء مواد التصوير ، وعلى رأسها الافلام جعلنا نتلكأ في شرائها ، إلا ان ظروف عملنا وحاجتنا الماسة لها ، كون قوتنا منها ، ترغمنا على شرائها وحسب ما يفرضه السوق علينا ، ولكنه في الوجه الآخر للمعاناة هذه نكهتها ... فهي تشعرك بلذة عملك ونتاجك وتجعلك أكثر التصاقا به واتمنى ايضا ان يكون هناك تشجيع أكثر للهواة من قبل العارفين والمسؤولين عنه في كل مكان لمتابعة المشوار .
    ويضيف :
    ـ الذي يفكر بانه أصبح فناناً مرموقاً ، ويقف عند هذا الحد فلا شك بانه سيفقد صفته الفنية بشكل مباشر أو غير مباشر .

◽ما هو عدد الصور التي التقطتها حتى الآن ؟
    - صورت الآلاف من الصور ، ولدي حوالي ٣٠٠ لوحة مكبرة .
    ◽ما هو عدد المعارض التي شاركت بها ؟
    ـ عام ١٩٦٥ كان أول معرض لي في الحسكة . ثم شاركت بمعرض في القامشلي عام ١٩٦٩ . وبعد في الدير عام ١٩٧٢ ، وتوالت المعارض على الشكل التالي :
    - ١٩٧٥ معرض في دير الزور .
    - ١٩٧٦ معرض في الحسكة .
    - ۱۹۸۳ معرضان واحـد في الحسكة وآخـر بعنـوان معـرض الندوة الدوليـة للأثـار والمتاحف ، في دير الزور .
    - ١٩٨٤ معرضان أحدهما في دمشق .
    هذا وقد اثنت الدكتورة نجاح العطار وزيرة الثقافة على أحد معارضي وقالت انه يصلح كمرجع للدراسات ، وكانت هذه شهادة لي ودافعاً وحافزا للعمل⏹
    فرید ظفور
    رمضان جميدة - سوريا

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر.   الإسم:	مستند جديد ٣١-٠٥-٢٠٢٣ ١٤.٥٥_1.jpg  مشاهدات:	0  الحجم:	116.1 كيلوبايت  الهوية:	121695 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر.   الإسم:	مستند جديد ٣١-٠٥-٢٠٢٣ ١٤.٥٥ (1)_1.jpg  مشاهدات:	0  الحجم:	114.2 كيلوبايت  الهوية:	121696 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر.   الإسم:	مستند جديد ٣١-٠٥-٢٠٢٣ ١٤.٥٦_1.jpg  مشاهدات:	0  الحجم:	127.5 كيلوبايت  الهوية:	121697 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر.   الإسم:	مستند جديد ٣١-٠٥-٢٠٢٣ ١٤.٥٧_1.jpg  مشاهدات:	0  الحجم:	124.1 كيلوبايت  الهوية:	121698 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر.   الإسم:	مستند جديد ٣١-٠٥-٢٠٢٣ ١٤.٥٨_1.jpg  مشاهدات:	0  الحجم:	54.7 كيلوبايت  الهوية:	121699

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٣١-٠٥-٢٠٢٣ ١٤.٥٩ (1)_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	4 
الحجم:	144.0 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	121701

Sobhi Al-Thalyli.. My father burned my drawings, so I switched to photography

Subhi al-Thalili, born in Deir Ezzor in 1931, loves drawing, but he returned to the profession of photography and became the owner of a message and a position in this field.

◽ Photographer Sobhi Al-Thalyli is one of the artists who loved nature and dealt with it with his delicate sense, as it gave him intimacy and was his source of creativity and inspiration.
    Since the long term, he accompanied the march of photographic art in a dexterous manner that reflects an artistic vision
    It has its own characteristics, and through this style he was able to embody this nature with a prior vision and know-how, as well as the transformation from the whole to the part to support the march of this art in a new and unfamiliar manner. As for its beginnings, he says:
    - My career with photography began at the age of eight when I was saving up the money I earned to buy a movie, and before that my feelings were hidden behind plastic art. Find it and mention here that my father burned everything I drew because he considered that drawing is forbidden.” Thus, I replaced drawing with painting since my childhood.
    However, my light production began to mature in 1946 with a camera, a Kodak box, so I adopted simple and ordinary themes inspired by the surroundings of the environment, and after a while I got a 16-photo camera, and I took any snapshot that I liked and grabbed attention, and in the year 1955 I took photography as a means of living.

◽ What is your own philosophy for the image?
    The photograph is the twin of plastic art because by their nature they require, if not impose on the artist, honesty, deliberation and creativity, so when do we adopt honesty in our productions and harness our feelings in order to take a picture.

◽ What is the reason for your tendency to deal with nature in particular?
    Nature is an inexhaustible artistic fountain, and we only have to search in order to reach what we aspire to... But every person has his own way of expressing the beauty and splendor of what he sees. The method I have never seen and dealt with before, if we looked more closely at it, we would find that it compels us to photograph it because of the wonderful and attractive formations it contains.
    As for his best times for filming, the artist adds:
    Every photo artist has his own method of what he shoots and when he shoots, but in my opinion there is no such thing as a specific time for photography, because the same scene I can record at several times of the day, and each shot will have its own beauty and flavor, as well as throughout the seasons. And photography in the summer is no less elegant than photography in the winter.

Regarding dealing with black, white and colored, he replied:
    Each of them has its own conditions, so not all the shots that are produced have the same luster, if you take for example the colored one alone, for each shot, and as a matter of creativity, imposes on us what we can use, so photographing the trunks of the trees about which I have mentioned, their splendor is not complete except with the colored film.
    As for suffering, the artist speaks by saying:
    - The high cost of photographic materials, especially films, made us reluctant to buy them, but our work conditions and our urgent need for them, being our strength from them, force us to buy them according to what the market imposes on us, but in the other side of suffering this is its flavor... It makes you feel the pleasure of your work and your production It makes you more attached to him, and I also hope that there will be more encouragement for amateurs by those who know him and those responsible for him everywhere to follow the journey.
    He adds:
    Whoever thinks that he has become a distinguished artist, and stops at this point, there is no doubt that he will lose his artistic character, directly or indirectly.

◽ How many photos have you taken so far?
    I took thousands of pictures, and I have about 300 enlarged paintings.
    ◽ How many exhibitions have you participated in?
    In 1965, my first exhibition was in Al-Hasakah. Then I participated in an exhibition in Qamishli in 1969. And after in the monastery in 1972, and the exhibitions followed as follows:
    - 1975 exhibition in Deir Ezzor.
    - 1976 exhibition in Al-Hasakah.
    - 1983 Two exhibitions, one in Al-Hasakah and another entitled “The International Symposium on Antiquities and Museums” exhibition, in Deir Ezzor.
    - 1984 Two exhibitions, one of them in Damascus.
    Dr. Najah Al-Attar, Minister of Culture, praised one of my opponents and said that he is suitable as a reference for studies, and this was a testimony to me and a motivation and incentive to work.
    Farid Zafour
    Ramadan Jumida - Syria

تعليق

يعمل...
    X