لوحة الشهر .. كلمة العدد .. فلاش يقدمه مالك حلاوي .. مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية _ ع٥٤

تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• لوحة الشهر .. كلمة العدد .. فلاش يقدمه مالك حلاوي .. مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية _ ع٥٤

كلمة العدد

معظم الرسائل التي وردت بعد معاودة مطار بيروت للعمل وبالتالي الخدمات البريدية ، معظم الرسائـل مضمونها واحد . البعض يسأل عن عدم وصول نسخته الشهرية والبعض الآخر يربطه بالتساؤل حول ما حل بمجلة . فن التصوير ، هـل توقفت .. كيف ولماذا .. الخ
    كل هذه الرسائل مؤرخة ما بين الشهر الأول والشهر الخامس من فترة توقف الخدمات البريدية .
    ومن حق القاريء علينا ان يتساءل عن مصير نسخته فهذا أمـر بديهي ، ونحن نعي أيضاً مواقفهم المشجعة بكل مناسبة ، وبـالـتـالـي نـدرك مـوقـعنـا تجاههم . نقول هذا لأننا فوجئنا فعلا بكميات الرسائل التي جاءت وكانها عملية استفتاء غير مقصودة باهمية المجلة مع تمنيات الاستمرار لها ، من هنا نتوجه للقراء عموماً ، بشكرنا وتقديرنا .
    وكلمة اطمئنان للجميع اننا سائرون بإذن الله الى الأمـام ، طالما هناك من يعتبرنا مدرسة لهذا الفن المتنامي .
    رئيس التحرير

فلاش يقدمه مالك حلاوي
    مصورخاص ومصورون بلا عمل

بين الفنانين - ممثلات وممثلون ومطربون ومطربات أو راقصات وما شابه ـ وبين الصورة علاقة وطيدة بحيث تكون الصورة غالباً عنصراً مهماً من عناصر نجاح هذا الفنان أو ذاك ، ولا اعني هنا الصورة المتحركة وحدها ، بل أركز على الصورة الفوتوغرافية الساكنة ، التي يتناقلها الناس لفنانيهم المفضلين المطبوعات ، أو كصور فردية و « بوسترات » على أنواعها .
    وليس غريبا أن نرى بعض الفنانين الفنانات بوجه خاص ـ لا يسمحون لأي مصور بالتقاط صور لهم ، والسبب أنهم اعتادوا على بعض المصورين ، أو ربما على مصور واحد ، يثقون بقدرته على التقاط الصور المناسبة .
    ويرغبون بتمضية وقت طويل رهن كاميرته التي تتعامل معهم بمحبة والفة ، وقد كنت ممن يجدون في هذا النمط من الفنانين تعقيدات لا مجال لاحتمالها ، حتى تعرفت على أنماط وأنماط من ، المصورين ، ورايت صورهم لهذا الفنان أو ذاك ...
    لقد رأيت صوراً أقل ما يقال انها مشوهة لفنانين سبق للناس أن عشقت صورهم .. صحيح أن الصورة هي مجرد نقل ، ولكن يد المصور وامكانياته باستطاعتها اما تحويل هذا النقل الى عنصر في غاية الجمال عن طريق ابراز مكامن الجمال في هذا الوجه أو ذاك ، أو تحويله الى صورة مشوهة عبر ابراز اقل العيوب والتركيز عليها ، أو بالأحرى تضخيمها في عملية شبه انتقامية ـ عن قصد أو عن غير قصد - بحيث تعمل الآلة هنا كمكبر لأنف هو في الأصل أكبر من العادي بقليل أو تضخيم استدارة وجه ما ، قد تكون جماليته في استدارته ، لكن عملية التضخيم جاءت لتحوله الى وجه « مفلطح » في غاية السوء ، كذلك الحال مع الشفتين والأذنين وغيرها وغيرها ..
    كل هذه الأمورشاهدتها بأم عيني ، وشاهدت معها كيف يتعامل بعض هؤلاء المصورين مع كل الفنانين على اختلاف وجوههم ، وعلى اختلاف ملامحهم وقاماتهم وحتى مستوياتهم ، بنفس الأسلوب التقليدي ، وكان الكاميرا هي المولجة بالفصل بين وجه هذا الفنان وذاك أو اختيار هذه الزاوية أو تلك ، ومن ثم اختيار هذه العدسة أو تلك .. كل هذه الأمور جعلتني اعذر تهرب الكثير من الفنانين من جلسات التصوير ورغبتهم بتزويد المطبوعات على أنواعها بصور لهم سبق أن التقطها لهم مصوروهم الموثوقون .
    أقول كل ذلك وليس الفنان هدفي من وراء الكلام بل المصور نفسه . وأكون بذلك وللمرة الثانية عبر فلاشات فن التصوير » اتحدث عن عيوب بعض المصورين الفوتوغرافيين في الوسط الصحفي ـ الصحافة الفنية هذه المرة ـ والهدف هو الرغبة بإجراء تغييرات شاملة في انماط المصورين الصحفيين المنتشرين عندنا ، ممن تكاد كلمة مصور أن تكون كبيرة جدا عليهم ، فكيف بكلمة مصور صحفي .
    فهؤلاء الذين يشجعون على وجود مصور متخصص لكل فنان سيفاجأون لاحقاً بان لكل سياسي ايضاً مصوره الخاص - فالسياسي هو الآخر يهتم جدا لشكله في الصورة الفوتوغرافية - وسيجدون أن لكل عمل فني - فيلم أو مسرحية أو أي عرض آخر ـ مصوره الخاص ، بحيث يجدون أنفسهم لاحقاً بدون أدنى عمل ..

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٣٠-٠٥-٢٠٢٣ ١٧.٣٦.jpg 
مشاهدات:	5 
الحجم:	119.6 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	121605 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٣٠-٠٥-٢٠٢٣ ١٧.٣٨.jpg 
الحجم:	120.1 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	121607 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٣٠-٠٥-٢٠٢٣ ١٧.٣٩_1.jpg 
الحجم:	95.6 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	121606 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٣٠-٠٥-٢٠٢٣ ١٧.٤٠_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	18 
الحجم:	116.1 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	121604 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٣٠-٠٥-٢٠٢٣ ١٧.٤١_1.jpg 
الحجم:	158.2 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	121608

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٣٠-٠٥-٢٠٢٣ ١٧.٤٢_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	3 
الحجم:	207.5 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	121612

number word

Most of the messages that were received after the return of Beirut Airport to work, and therefore the postal services, most of the messages had the same content. Some ask about the lack of access to its monthly edition, while others relate it to the question about what happened to the magazine. The art of photography, did it stop...how and why...etc
    All of these letters are dated between the first month and the fifth month of the postal services cessation period.
    The reader has the right to ask about the fate of his copy, as this is self-evident, and we are also aware of their encouraging positions on every occasion, and thus we realize our position towards them. We say this because we were really surprised by the amount of messages that came as if they were an unintended referendum on the importance of the magazine, with the wishes of its continuation. From here, we turn to the readers in general, with our thanks and appreciation.
    And a word of reassurance to everyone that we are moving forward, God willing, as long as there are those who consider us a teacher for this growing art.
    editor

Flash presented by Malik Halawi
    Private photographer and photographers without work

There is a strong relationship between the artists - actresses, actors, singers, singers, dancers, and the like - and the image is often an important element of the success of this or that artist. , or as individual images and “posters” of all kinds.
    It is not strange to see some artists, especially women, who do not allow any photographer to take pictures of them, and the reason is that they are used to some photographers, or perhaps to one photographer, whom they trust in his ability to take appropriate pictures.
    They want to spend a long time with his camera, which deals with them with love and affection, and I was one of those who find in this type of artists unbearable complications, until I became acquainted with the patterns and styles of the photographers, and I saw their pictures of this artist or that...
    I have seen, to say the least, distorted images of artists whose pictures people have previously fallen in love with.. It is true that the image is just a transfer, but the hand and capabilities of the photographer can either transform this transfer into a very beautiful element by highlighting the beauty in this or that face, or transforming it To a distorted image by highlighting and concentrating on the least defects, or rather amplifying them in a semi-revenge process - intentionally or unintentionally - so that the machine works here as an enlarger for a nose that is originally a little larger than normal, or as an amplification of the roundness of a face, its beauty may be in its roundness. But the amplification process came to transform it into a “flatten” face, which was very bad, as is the case with the lips, ears, and so on.
    All of these things I witnessed with my own eyes, and I saw with them how some of these photographers deal with all artists of different faces, different features, stature, and even levels, in the same traditional manner, and the camera was responsible for separating the face of this artist from that, or choosing this or that angle, and then Choosing this lens or that.. All of these things made me excuse the many artists evading photo sessions and their desire to provide all kinds of publications with pictures of them previously taken by their trusted photographers.
    I say all this, and the artist is not my goal behind the words, but the photographer himself. And for the second time, I will be doing this through the flashes of the art of photography »I am talking about the shortcomings of some photographers in the press - the artistic press this time - and the goal is the desire to make comprehensive changes in the patterns of photojournalists spread among us, for whom the word photographer is almost too big for them, so how about the word photographer Journalist .
    Those who encourage the presence of a specialized photographer for each artist will later be surprised that every politician also has his own photographer - the politician also cares very much about his appearance in the photograph - and they will find that every work of art - a movie, play, or any other show - has its own photographer, so that they find themselves later without minimum work..

تعليق

يعمل...
    X