لوحة الشهر .. كلمة العدد .. فلاش يقدمه صالح الرفاعي .. مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية _ع٥٣

تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• لوحة الشهر .. كلمة العدد .. فلاش يقدمه صالح الرفاعي .. مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية _ع٥٣

كلمة العدد

مرة ثانية نتوقف عند الحدث الأهم في لبنان طبعاً على صعيدنا الفوتوغرافي وأعني به المعرض الفوتوغرافي السنوي الأول ..
    قد يكون حدثاً مهماً لمدلولاته المستقبلية للصورة والمصورين في آن .. فالفوتوغرافيون في لبنان بحاجة ماسة لهذا الدفع الذي ايقظهم من جمودهم ورتابة نشاطاتهم ، ووضعهم أمام مسؤولية , اللوحة الفوتوغرافية ، بحاضرها ومستقبلها . وباعتقادي اننا سوف نلمس مستقبلا نظرة مختلفة وجدية لواقع الإنتاج بعدما عكس انتاجهم لهذه السنة ضعف التوجه في اختيار المواضيع ، وهذا برايـي يعود للفترة القصيرة ، والقصيرة جدا ، التي لم تتعد الشهرين للإعلان عن المعرض ، مما دفع البعض لإخراج قديمه وعرضه ، وإن كنا نستثني مجموعة جديرة بالتقدير .
    كذلك تكمن أهمية هذا المعرض بانه جمع لأول مرة في لبنان هذا العدد من المشاركين - واحد وستون مشاركاً وثلاثماية وثمانون صورة ـ ان هذه المشاركة تدفعنا لرسم الخطوط والوسائل الناجحة للمعرض الثاني ، الذي على مطورينا الاستعداد منذ الآن له ⏹
    رئيس التحرير

فلاش يقدمه : صالح الرفاعي
    بطولة مؤجلة

لأن كنت من هواة الأفلام السينمائية . ومن أنصار نجومها و مخرجيها ومصوريها .. فهذا ليس بجديد أو بموضوع ذي أهمية ، انما ما يلفت النظر هو كثرة الانتاج السينمائي ، وما يتضمنه من أدوار رئيسية لآلة التصوير ، ان عبر حياة مصور او قصة عمل هذا المصور وما يعانيه أو كتغطية صحفية لمصوري الحروب والأحداث عبر قصة واقعية . فكثرة هذه الأفلام وما تبعها من مسلسلات تلفزيونية تركز الى حد بعيد على المصور وآلة التصوير في كافة العمل الى ما هنالك من اعلانات مرئية برزت بكثرة ولكنها تحوي أما آلة تصوير . وأما مصوراً يهم بالتقاط الصور ، وصولا الى الاعلانات في الصحف وكلها تمثل نماذج تحمل آلات التصوير أيضاً .
    ولا أعرف لماذا كل هذه الضجة أو بالأحرى ، الهجمة ، لتضمين كل عمل سينمائي او تلفزيوني أو إعلاني آلة تصویر او مصور ، وإن كنت أعي بوضوح أسبابها المباشرة والبسيطة في آن .
    فالمصور والكاميرا يحركان أي موضوع - مشاهد الطبيعة الوجوه والأحداث وغيرها ـ وهذا يعني ببساطة أيضاً أن الفوتوغراف يحرك الآن الانتاج السينمائي والتلفزيوني الى حد بعيد ، ويعني أيضا أن التصوير الضوئي بمعداته ومصوريه فتح آفاقاً جديدة للسينما والتلفزيون والإعلان .
    كانت الى فترة مسألة مهملة لا بل منسية ، علما أن القصص الواقعية لكثير من المصورين تجعلهم أبطالا لأفلام مستقبلية عديدة .
    فهل نحن أمام آفاق جديدة لالقاء الضوء على هذا الفن الفوتوغرافي المتنامي أم أنها مجرد حالة او موجة استغلال تزول لاحقاً .
    كما تعودنا على الموجات الأوروبية والأميركية ؟ !
    ومع كل ما ورد أجد نفسي في حالة انشراح دائم كلما شاهدت فيلماً اومسلسلا او حتى اعلاناً ، ولا اعرف لماذا أتصور نفسي وكانني أقوم ببطولة هذه الأفلام والمسلسلات واغوص في أفكار وأسرح في مهمات ، ولا أعود لنفسي الا مع كلمة ، النهاية ، حيث استعرض بخيالي قصص بعض المصورين التي تفوق الخيال أحياناً وأترقب موعد ظهورنا على الشاشة⏹

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر.   الإسم:	مستند جديد ٣٠-٠٥-٢٠٢٣ ١٤.٥٥_1.jpg  مشاهدات:	5  الحجم:	118.2 كيلوبايت  الهوية:	120656
    اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر.   الإسم:	مستند جديد ٣٠-٠٥-٢٠٢٣ ١٤.٥٦_1.jpg  مشاهدات:	0  الحجم:	120.1 كيلوبايت  الهوية:	120654 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر.   الإسم:	مستند جديد ٣٠-٠٥-٢٠٢٣ ١٤.٥٧_1.jpg  مشاهدات:	3  الحجم:	116.8 كيلوبايت  الهوية:	120655 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر.   الإسم:	مستند جديد ٣٠-٠٥-٢٠٢٣ ١٤.٥٨.jpg  مشاهدات:	0  الحجم:	126.4 كيلوبايت  الهوية:	120651 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر.   الإسم:	مستند جديد ٣٠-٠٥-٢٠٢٣ ١٤.٥٩_1.jpg  مشاهدات:	0  الحجم:	113.1 كيلوبايت  الهوية:	120652
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Ali Abbass; الساعة 06-11-2023, 12:20 AM.

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٣٠-٠٥-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.٠٠_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	5 
الحجم:	204.5 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	120668

number word

Once again, we stop at the most important event in Lebanon, of course, on our photographic level, and I mean by it the first annual photographic exhibition.
    It may be an important event for its future implications for the image and the photographers at the same time.. Photographers in Lebanon are in dire need of this push that awakened them from their stagnation and monotony of activities, and placed them before the responsibility of the photographic painting, with its present and future. And I believe that in the future we will see a different and serious view of the reality of production after their production for this year reflected the weakness of the trend in choosing topics, and this, in my opinion, is due to the short, and very short period, which did not exceed two months to announce the exhibition, which prompted some to bring out old ones and display them, although we exclude a worthy group With appreciation.
    The importance of this exhibition also lies in the fact that it gathered for the first time in Lebanon this number of participants - sixty-one participants and three hundred and eighty photos - that this participation prompts us to draw lines and successful means for the second exhibition, which our developers must prepare from now on for it ⏹
    editor

Flash presented by: Saleh Al-Rifai
    Postponed championship

Because I was a movie buff. And among the supporters of its stars, directors, and photographers.. This is not new or an important topic, but what draws attention is the abundance of cinematic production, and the main roles it includes for the camera, whether through the life of a photographer or the story of this photographer’s work and what he suffers, or as press coverage for photographers of wars and events through a real story. The large number of these films and the subsequent TV series focus to a large extent on the photographer and the camera in all work, in addition to the visual advertisements that appeared in abundance, but they contain either a camera. As for a photographer interested in taking pictures, all the way to advertisements in newspapers, all of which represent models that carry cameras as well.
    I do not know why all this fuss, or rather, the attack, to include a camera or photographer in every film, television, or advertisement, although I am clearly aware of its direct and simple reasons at the same time.
    The photographer and the camera animate any subject - scenes of nature, faces, events, etc. This also simply means that photography now drives film and television production to a great extent, and it also means that photography with its equipment and photographers opened new horizons for cinema, television and advertising.
    For a while, it was a neglected issue, rather forgotten, knowing that the real-life stories of many photographers make them the heroes of many future films.
    Are we facing new horizons to shed light on this growing photographic art, or is it just a case or a wave of exploitation that will disappear later?
    As we are accustomed to European and American waves? !
    With all that has been said, I find myself in a state of constant elation whenever I watch a movie, a series, or even an advertisement, and I do not know why I imagine myself as if I am starring in these movies and series, diving into ideas and setting out on missions, and I do not return to myself except with the word, the end, where I review in my imagination the stories of some Photographers that sometimes exceed imagination and I look forward to when we appear on the screen ⏹

تعليق

يعمل...
    X