مقالات - مجلة فن التصوير ـ تتحول إلى برامج اذاعية .. مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية _ ع٤٧

تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• مقالات - مجلة فن التصوير ـ تتحول إلى برامج اذاعية .. مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية _ ع٤٧

مقالات - مجلة فن التصوير ـ تتحول إلى برامج اذاعية

على امتداد ثلاث عشرة حلقة من برنامجه الاذاعي - شريط تسجيل ، قام المخرج والمصور الليبي فتحي العريبي بتحويل المقالات المترجمة لكتاب - صور من الحرب ، لـ رينيه فابيان وهانس کريستيان آدم إلى برنامج إذاعي إسبوعي مدته نصف ساعة .
    يقول فتحي العريبي كنت في البداية اعتزم إعداد برنامج عام وشامل باسم . ملتقی هواة التصوير ، يقدم المعلومات الأساسية لجماهير المستمعين في فنون التصوير الضوئي وتقنياته الحديثة ولما رجعت إلى مجلة فن التصوير ، كأحد المصادر المهمة عدلت عن فكرتي السابقة .. وقمت باعداد وإخراج برنامج آخر بعنوان - التصوير الضوئي في ساحات القتال ، معتمداً على سلسلة المقالات المترجمة عن کتاب , صور من الحرب .
    وأضاف قائلاً :
    ـ لم تخذلني مكتبتي الموسيقية العامرة بمئات التسجيلات والمؤثرات الصوتية وكانت أفلام الفيديو الحربية هي الأخرى مادة جيدة للمزيد من المؤثرات الحية وخصوصاً فيلم ه صائد الغزلان ، عندما تكون ساحة القتال ـ فيتنام .
    وكنت منذ البداية أعول على موافقة الإذاعي الكبير الاستاذ عبد الفتاح الوسيع ليقدم البرنامج بصوته المعبر .. وهو مذيع ليبي سبق له العمل في عدة اذاعات عربية وأجنبية كقارىء لنشرات الاخبار ومقدم لبرامج سياسية وادبية .

وعبد الفتاح الوسيع يحظى بشهرة واسعة لدى مشاهدي التلفزيون الليبي لتقديمه سلسلة ناجحة من البرامج الوثائقية عن الحرب والتاريخ ، منها :
    - الحرب الجوية ، الحرب العظمي ، العالم في الحرب ، غداً يبدأ اليوم . نوافذ .. إلخ وهي اصلا من إنتاج التلفزيون البريطاني - بي بي سي » وأذيعت في معظم محطات التلفزيون .
    وما أن إنتهى الزميل المصور فتحي العريبي من تسجيل برنامجه هذا حتى اعتكف في مكتبه ثانية لإعداد حلقات جديدة تحت عنوان : تصوير البراري والطبيعة .

وهو يقول في هذا الصدد :
    - لجات أيضاً إلى مجلة فن التصوير باعتبارها من أهم المصادر الموثوق بها في المطبوعات العربية الحديثة والتي تواكب تطور فنون التصوير وتقنياته .
    والحق أنني لم أطلب الاذن بالموافقة من إدارة المجلة لتسمح لي بالاستعانة بحقوقها الأدبية لإعداد برامجي التخصصية هذه ،
    وذلك بسبب توفر حسن النية لدي ولقناعتي بان
    ما افعله لا يتعارض ابدأ مع أهداف هذه المجلة الرائدة المتمثل في نشر الفن الفوتوغرافي
    على اوسع نطاق بين المحترفين وهواة التصوير في جميع ارجاء الوطن العربي .
    وما الأثير ، الا مجال آخر مهم وحيوي للتعريف بهذا الفن المتنامي .
    وسوف أزود ادارة المجلة بكافة التسجيلات الصوتية لنشرها وتوزيعها بالطريقة التي ترى أنها تخدم هذا الفن⏹

Articles - Journal of the Art of Photography - turn into radio shows

Over the course of thirteen episodes of his radio program - a tape recording, the Libyan director and photographer Fathi Al-Araibi transformed the translated articles of the book - Pictures from the War, by René Fabian and Hans Christian Adam, into a weekly radio program of half an hour.
    Fathi Al-Araibi says I initially intended to prepare a general and comprehensive program under the name. The Forum for Photography Amateurs presents basic information to the masses of listeners on the art of photography and its modern techniques. When I returned to the Art of Photography magazine, as one of the important sources, I changed my previous idea. I prepared and directed another program entitled Photography in the Battlefields, based on a series of articles translated from Book, pictures of the war.
    He added:
    My music library, full of hundreds of recordings and sound effects, did not let me down. War video films were also good material for more live effects, especially the movie The Deer Hunter, when the battlefield is Vietnam.
    From the beginning, I was counting on the approval of the great broadcaster, Mr. Abdel-Fattah Al-Waseea, to present the program with his expressive voice.

Abdel-Fattah Al-Wassia is widely known among Libyan television viewers for presenting a successful series of documentaries on war and history, including:
    - Air War, Great War, World at War, Tomorrow Begins Today. Windows, etc. It was originally produced by British Television - BBC, and was broadcast on most television stations.
    Once fellow cameraman Fathi Al-Araibi finished recording his program, he retired to his office again to prepare new episodes under the title: Wildlife and Nature Photography.

He says in this regard:
    - I also resorted to the Art of Photography magazine as one of the most reliable sources in modern Arabic publications that keep pace with the development of photography arts and techniques.
    The truth is that I did not ask permission from the magazine’s management to allow me to use its literary rights to prepare these specialized programmes.
    This is because of my goodwill and my conviction that
    What I do is in no way inconsistent with the goals of this leading magazine, which is to publish photographic art
    The widest range among professionals and photography enthusiasts in all parts of the Arab world.
    What is ether, but another important and vital area to introduce this growing art.
    I will provide the magazine's management with all the audio recordings to publish and distribute in the manner that it deems to serve this art ⏹

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ١٤-٠٥-٢٠٢٣ ١٥.٤٣_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	12 
الحجم:	141.4 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	112963
يعمل...
X