سليمان علي حيدر .. السفر هو المنشط الأهم للمصور .. مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية _ ع٤٤

تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• سليمان علي حيدر .. السفر هو المنشط الأهم للمصور .. مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية _ ع٤٤

سليمان علي حيدر
    السفر هو المنشط الأهم للمصور

يكمن إنتاج سليمان علي حيدر في مشاركته الواسعة بالنشاطات والمعارض الفوتوغرافية ، حيث يتخفى وراء إحساس داخلي ذاتي خاص به ، ومما قاله عنه مصور مجلة العربي أوسكار متري : « يتحلى سليمان برؤية متماسكة وإحساس متفاعل »

من مواليد الكويت عام ١٩٥٢ ، بدا مشواره الفني كهاو في عام ١٩٦٥ ثم تابع سليمان علي حيدر طريقه باتجاه الإحتراف حيث سافر إلى الولايات المتحدة الأميركية ، وإنتسب عام ١٩٧٨ إلى جامعة بورتلند فتخصص بالإخراج الصحفي والتصوير الفوتوغرافي . ليتخرج في العام ۱۹۸۲ .

يعمل حالياً في مجلة « العربي الصغير » بصفة مخرج بالإضافة لعمله كمصور للتحقيقات الداخلية والخارجية .
    يقول سليمان :
    - كنت في مرحلة الهواية أمتلك الأسس النظرية ، مما دفعني للتخصص في المجال الضوئي ، فالتصوير بالدرجة الأولى هو عبارة عن رؤية ، فإذا كنت تملك المقومات التقنية . فانت بالتالي قادر على ترجمتها ضمن قالب فني وأشعر بنفسي انني وصلت لهذه المرحلة عام ۱۹۸۰ حيث اعتبر انني وجدت نفسي كمحترف يلم بثقافة الصورة وتقنياتها التسجيلية .

◻هل هذا المفهوم هو وليد نتاجك ام هي نظريات عامة ؟
    - لا يمكن أن تصل إلى فلسفة ما إلا إذا كنت قد شاركت بمضمونها وتلمست نتائجها وللأسف مفهوم الناس للتصوير مفهوم " خاطيء بشكل عام ومرد ذلك للنقص الثقافي والمعلوماتي في جمال التصوير وهذا الأمر لا يتحمل مسؤوليته المصور ، بل المؤسسات والنوادي والصحافة ... هؤلاء إمامهم مسألة مهمة وهي تقديم كل جديد من حيث الوصف والمعلومات والثقافة - محاضرات وندوات وغيرها ـ بذلك فقط تصل إلى جمهور متقبل للفن الضوئي يشعر باللوحة الفوتوغرافية ويقدمها باحساس وشعور فني لا بعاطفة فقط . من هنا اعتبر موقفي مع التصوير مرادف لموقف الشاعر تماماً ، فهو يستخدم الكلمات للتعبير عن إحساس داخلي ، وأنا كمصور بالتالي استعمل آلة التصوير للتعبير عن هذا الإحساس من خلال ما تراه عيني ، فكما يستمتع الجمهور بقراءة الشعر ، علينا أن نجعل المشاهدين يستمتعوا بمشاهدة اللقطات واللوحات الفوتوغرافية .

◻اعتقد اننا ما زلنا بعيدين عن هذا الواقع .
    - إلى حد ما نعم ، إنما يتوجب علينا أن توضح أهدافنا وإلى أين ستصل واعتقد أن طموح الفوتوغرافيين في العالم هو في تقبل وإقبال الجمهور . وهذا لن يتم إلا عبر الاسس التي تحدثت عنها .

◻الواضح أن أعمالك تسجيلية الى حد كبير فهل وجدت نفسك داخل هذا الاطار ؟
    - اجد نفسي ضمن كل رؤية أقدر على إستيعابها وترسيخها ، وقد تكون نظرتي مرتبطة بالواقع المهني التي تفرض علي تسجيل الواقع بمضمونه الواضح حتى التجريد الضوئي اذا لم يمت بصلة للواقع يكون جماله عبارة عن اللون والشكل ، وليس المضمون فالتجريد الضوئي برايي يجب أن يكون واضحاً ـ نوعاً ما -

◻هل شاركت بمعارض او نشاطات وبرايك الى ماذا ترمي النشاطات الفوتوغرافية ؟
    - شاركت في العديد من النشاطات واهمها كان المعرض الأول الذي اقمته في الجامعة أثناء دراستي عام ١٩٨٢ ، وكان موضوعه ، الكويت بين الماضي والحاضر ، وفي عام ١٩٨٣ شاركت بعدة مسابقات اجرتها شركة ، أشرف وشركاه ، وكلاء كوداك في الكويت وفزت بالمرتبة الثانية كما شاركت في مسابقة ( International Contast ) التي أقيمت في اليابان
    أما الآن ، فاقوم باعداد معرض خاص بي وسيكون الجديد فيه هو في طريقة عرض الصور بحيث تجذب نظر المشاهدين .

◻ماذا عن أهمية النشاطات ؟
    - أهمية هذه النشاطات تكمن بانها تنمي المقدرة والاحساس عبر الاختلاط وابـداء الآراء ، والحقيقة ان سفري الدائم ساهم في تنمية مقدراتي ، إن من حيث المشاهدة او سبل الالتقاط .
    واعتقد ان السفر اهم منشط لرؤية المصور⏹
    اعداد محمد زيتون ـ الكويت

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٩-٠٥-٢٠٢٣ ١٦.٢٦_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	13 
الحجم:	86.1 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	110467 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٩-٠٥-٢٠٢٣ ١٦.٢٨_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	9 
الحجم:	122.2 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	110468 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٩-٠٥-٢٠٢٣ ١٦.٢٨ (1)_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	6 
الحجم:	144.6 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	110469 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٩-٠٥-٢٠٢٣ ١٦.٢٩_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	5 
الحجم:	108.5 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	110470 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٩-٠٥-٢٠٢٣ ١٦.٣٠_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	6 
الحجم:	69.6 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	110471

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٩-٠٥-٢٠٢٣ ١٦.٣٠ (1)_1.jpg 
الحجم:	66.7 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	110473 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٩-٠٥-٢٠٢٣ ١٦.٣١_1.jpg 
الحجم:	71.1 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	110474 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٩-٠٥-٢٠٢٣ ١٦.٣١ (1)_1.jpg 
الحجم:	76.2 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	110475

Suleiman Ali Haider
    Traveling is the most important activity for a photographer

The production of Suleiman Ali Haidar lies in his extensive participation in photographic activities and exhibitions, where he hides behind an inner sense of his own, and what Al-Araby magazine photographer Oscar Mitri said about him: “Suleiman has a coherent vision and an interactive sense.”

Born in Kuwait in 1952, his artistic career began as an amateur in 1965, then Suleiman Ali Haidar continued his path towards professionalism, when he traveled to the United States of America, and in 1978 he joined the University of Portland, specializing in journalistic directing and photography. To graduate in 1982.

He is currently working in the magazine “Al-Arabi Al-Sagheer” as a director, in addition to his work as a photographer for internal and external investigations.
    Suleiman says:
    - I was in the hobby stage, possessing the theoretical foundations, which prompted me to specialize in the field of light. Photography is primarily about vision, so if you have the technical ingredients. You are therefore able to translate it into an artistic form, and I feel myself that I reached this stage in 1980, as I consider that I found myself as a professional familiar with the culture of the image and its recording techniques.

◻ Is this concept a product of you, or are they general theories?
    - It is not possible to reach a philosophy unless you have participated in its content and touched its results. Unfortunately, people's concept of photography is "erroneous in general, and this is due to the cultural and informational deficiency in the beauty of photography, and this matter is not the responsibility of the photographer, but rather the institutions, clubs and the press... Their imam is a question." mission, which is to present everything new in terms of description, information, and culture - lectures, seminars, etc. - only by that, it reaches an audience that is receptive to light art, who feels the photographic painting and presents it with a feeling and an artistic feeling, not just with emotion.From here, I consider my position with photography to be completely synonymous with the position of the poet, as he uses words to express An internal feeling, and I, as a photographer, therefore use the camera to express this feeling through what my eyes see. Just as the audience enjoys reading poetry, we have to make the viewers enjoy watching snapshots and photographic paintings.

◻ I think we are still far from this reality.
    - To some extent, yes, but we have to clarify our goals and where they will reach. I believe that the ambition of photographers in the world is to be accepted by the public. This will only be done through the foundations that I talked about.

◻ It is clear that your works are largely documentary, so did you find yourself within this framework?
    - I find myself within every vision that I am able to assimilate and consolidate, and my view may be related to the professional reality that obliges me to record reality in its clear content. what -

◻ Have you participated in exhibitions or activities, and in your opinion, what do the photographic activities aim at?
    - I participated in many activities, the most important of which was the first exhibition that I held at the university during my studies in 1982, and its theme was Kuwait between the past and the present. (International Contast), which was held in Japan
    As for now, I am preparing my own gallery, and the new thing in it will be the way of displaying pictures so that it attracts the attention of viewers.

◻ What about the importance of activities?
    - The importance of these activities lies in the fact that they develop ability and feeling through mixing and expressing opinions, and the truth is that my permanent travel contributed to the development of my capabilities, whether in terms of viewing or ways of capturing.
    I believe that travel is the most important stimulant to see the photographer⏹

Prepared by Muhammad Zeitoun - Kuwait

تعليق

يعمل...
    X