• الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• لكل سؤال جواب .. مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية _ ع٣٩

لكل سؤال جواب

فتحة العدسة والتشبع اللوني

لدي سؤال مرفق بنموذج ؛
    ما هي محاذير استعمال فتحة عدسة ضيقة جدا - ٣٢ مثلا - حول التشبع اللوني وحول وضوح الصورة ، حيث أنني إطلعت في أعداد سابقة من « فن التصوير » بانه يتحتم ، للحصول على وضوح ودقة قصوى إستعمال فتحة أقل ما يمكن علماً بأن الصور المرفقة أخذت بسرعات مغلاق مختلفة وفتحة ٣٢ والنتيجة سيئة برأيي كما تلاحظون لا يخفى عليكم هنا بأن وقت التقاط الصور ، كما هو واضح في الصور بعد العصر والقلعة هذه تدعى قلعة الرحبة » قرب مدينة الميادين ، التي تبعد عن مدينتي حوالي ٤٥ كم .
    وهناك سؤال آخر أرجو أن تذكروا لي مواصفات كاميرا بنتاكس ( LX ) وهل تنتج أفلاماً ملونة بحساسية اقل من ۱۰۰ آزا ؟

ولي طلب أخير لديكم .. أرجو أن تنشروا بعض المعلومات حول التصوير الصناعي لأنني أود أن أطلع على هذا المجال . فالمعلومات عنه قليلة جداً .
    أخوكم حسان بنكي
    دير الزور - سوريا

إذا تمعنا بالنماذج المرسلة - والماخوذة أصلا بالألوان - نجد أن اللقطة الثالثة قد حظيت بتشبع
    لوني رائع بينما المشهد الأول واضح أنه ينقصه جزء من التعريض فجاء التشبع ضعيفاً يبقى المشهد الثاني وهو قريب جدا من المشهد الثالث . وهكذا نجد عكس ما وجدته انت بل تعتبر النتيجة مرضية جدا ، ولا محاذير هنا من التشيع اللوني ، طالما أنك تصور تحت اشعة الشمس ، و إن كان يفضل اعتماد فتحة ١٦ لضمان التشبع الكامل ، فعادة عندما تذكر كلمة اقصى فتحة عدسة ، إنما نعني بذلك ف / ١٦ ومع هذا نجد أن المشهد الثالث قد حظي بتشبع كامل والدليل أولا زرقة السماء الصافية وبالتالي لون أحجار القلعة الرائعة وامتداد اللون الداكن للأرض .

وإذا نظرنا إلى الصورة الأولى نراها فعلا ناقصة التعريض ، وبالتالي ضعيفة التشيع فبدت شاحبة تفتقر إلى الوضوح ودقة التفاصيل أما المشهد الرابع فمن الواضح انه الثقط وتنقصه درجة ، ليصبح تعريضه كاملا . والمشهد الخامس جاء بالمعايير الكاملة .

تبقى المعضلة الأساسية مع هكذا مشاهد ، فاولا يفضل عدم استعمال عدسات ذات طول بؤري
    عالي - تيليفوتو - نظراً لان هذه العدسات غير قادرة على إمتصاص الجو الصحراوي والغبار المنتشر في الجو ...
    هناك عدسات اسعارها مرتفعة جدا وهي تعمل على تنقية الجو من الضباب الصحراوي أو الغبار المتطاير الذي قد لا نشاهده بالعين المجردة ويفضل التقاط المشاهد الطبيعية بالعدسة المعيارية .
    أما إذا لزم الأمر فعندها يتوجب عليك استعمال مرشح تصفية . ( Polarizing ) .
    بالنسبة لسؤالك حول كاميرا بنتاكس فيمكن اعتبار انواع هذه الكاميرات من الأصناف الجيدة بما فيه النوع المذكور من قبلك ( LX ) التي تعمل وفق برمجة اوتوماتيكية ، أي يمكنك إستعمال سرعة المغلاق يدويا او اوتوماتيكيا ۔
    وهذا يعني أفضلية سرعة مغلاق ، فعندما تحدد فتحة العدسة على كاميرتك ستعمل الكاميرا ، عندما تكون على موقع أوتوماتيك ، على إختيار السرعة اللازمة ، وتتميز هذه الكاميرا بسرعة مغلاق تصل الى ۱/۲۰۰۰ - اما باقي كاميرات بانتكس فتصل سرعة مغلاقها إلى ١/١٠٠٠ أما عن حساسية الفيلم فهي من ٦ آزا لغاية ۳۲۰۰ آزا ، مما يعني إمكانية إستعمال أي فيلم ترغب به وهنا نشير أنه لا علاقة للكاميرا بانتاج الأفلام الملونة بتاتاً فطالما انك تستعمل فيلماً ملوناً فتسحصل على صورك الملونة .
    حول التصوير الصناعي سنورد لاحقاً موضوعاً شاملا ضمن هذا المجال⏹

⏺وقاية الكاميرا والعدسة

إشتريت مؤخرا كاميرا هازلبلاد ( 500c/M ) ولقد حصلت على نتائج جيدة من خلال تصويري بهذه الكاميرا ، وكما تعلمون أن الجو في السعودية كثير الغبار ، فبماذا تنصحونني للحفاظ على هذه الكاميرا . علما انني اتبعت أكثر من طريقة مثل حقائب الألمنيوم أو الجلد ولكن أجد أحياناً بعض الغبار على العدسات وجسم الكاميرا . كما أن هناك حقيبة من صنع الشركة نفسها متقنة الصنع ولكن اسعارها باهظة وتتراوح بين ۱۰۰۰ و ۲۰۰۰ ريال وهذا المبلغ يعادل ثلث قيمة العدسة ٥٠ مم .
    أرجو افادتي ولكم مني كل الشكر والامتنان .
    اخوكم / عبد الله الدبيخي
    الخبر المملكة العربية السعودية .

إنك تمتلك كاميرا ممتازة وعليك وقايتها باحسن الطرق .
    مشكلة الغبار شيء طبيعي ومن الممكن إزالته عن جسم الكاميرا بقطعة قماش ويفضل نوع الجلد الطري لإزالته .
    أما العدسات وتراكم الغبار عليها أو تعرضها للصدمات والخدوش وما شابه فأمر بغاية الأهمية ، من هنا يتوجب عليك اعتماد المرشحات الواقية( Sky Light Filter ) ولكل عدسة مرشح فافضل الف مرة أن يتغير أو ينخدش المرشح من أن تنعطب العدسة ، نظراً لسعرها الباهظ وبالتالي يبقى سعر المرشح لا يذكر بالنسبة إليها .
    وللوقاية الكاملة يفترض بك بعد الانتهاء من عمليات التصوير الخارجي مسح وتنظيف جسم الكاميرا والمرشحات قبيل وضعها في الحقيبة المخصصة .

والأفضل لهذه الأنواع من الكاميرات هي حقيبة الألومينيوم ، نظرا للمقصورات في داخلها والمخصصة لوضع كل قطعة بمكانها دون حراك ، لإقفالها المحكم . نظراً لارتفاع الأسعار - أما بالنسبة للسعر فهو واحد⏹

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٤-٢٧-٢٠٢٣ ١٢.٥٤_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	9 
الحجم:	159.2 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	105824 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٤-٢٧-٢٠٢٣ ١٢.٥٥_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	4 
الحجم:	165.6 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	105825 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٤-٢٧-٢٠٢٣ ١٢.٥٥ (1)_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	3 
الحجم:	148.5 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	105826 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٤-٢٧-٢٠٢٣ ١٢.٥٦_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	4 
الحجم:	173.7 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	105827

Every question has an answer

Aperture and color saturation

I have a question attached to a form;
    What are the caveats of using a very narrow lens aperture - 32 for example - regarding color saturation and image clarity, as I learned in previous issues of “The Art of Photography” that it is imperative, in order to obtain maximum clarity and accuracy, to use the minimum aperture as possible, knowing that the attached pictures were taken at shutter speeds Different, aperture 32, and the result is bad, in my opinion. As you can see, it is not hidden from you here that the time for taking pictures, as shown in the pictures, is after afternoon, and this castle is called Al-Rahba Castle »near the city of Al-Mayadeen, which is about 45 km away from Madinaty.
    There is another question, please tell me the specifications of the Pentax LX camera. Does it produce color films with a sensitivity of less than 100 aza?

And I have one last request.. I hope that you will publish some information about industrial photography, because I would like to know about this field. Information about him is very little.
    Your brother Hassan Benki
    Deir Ezzor - Syria

If we look at the submitted samples - which were originally taken in color - we find that the third shot has been oversaturated
    My color is wonderful, while the first scene is clear that it lacks part of the exposure, so the saturation is weak. The second scene remains, which is very close to the third scene. Thus, we find the opposite of what you found. Rather, the result is considered very satisfactory, and there are no caveats here about color saturation, as long as you photograph under sunlight, and if it is preferable to adopt an aperture of 16 to ensure full saturation, then usually when you mention the word maximum aperture, we mean by that F / 16 Nevertheless, we find that the third scene was fully saturated, and the evidence is first of all the clear blue of the sky, and therefore the color of the magnificent castle stones and the extension of the dark color of the earth.

And if we look at the first picture, we see that it is actually underexposed, and therefore weak in spread, so it appears pale and lacks clarity and accuracy of details. As for the fourth scene, it is clear that it is flickering and lacks a degree, so that it becomes fully exposed. And the fifth scene came with full standards.

The main dilemma remains with such scenes. Firstly, it is preferable not to use focal length lenses
    High - Telephoto - Since these lenses are unable to absorb the desert atmosphere and the dust in the atmosphere ...
    There are lenses whose prices are very high, and they work to purify the air from desert fog or flying dust that we may not see with the naked eye. It is preferable to capture natural scenes with the standard lens.
    If necessary, then you should use a filter. (Polarizing).
    With regard to your question about the Pentax camera, the types of these cameras can be considered good, including the type mentioned by you (LX), which works according to automatic programming, that is, you can use the shutter speed manually or automatically.
    This means that the shutter speed is preferred. When you select the lens aperture on your camera, the camera will work, when it is on an automatic position, to choose the necessary speed. This camera is characterized by a shutter speed of up to 1/2000 - as for the rest of Pantax cameras, its shutter speed reaches 1/1000. The sensitivity of the film is from 6 aza up to 3200 aza, which means that you can use any film you want. Here we point out that the camera has nothing to do with the production of color films at all, so as long as you use a color film, you will get your colored pictures.
    About industrial photography, we will later mention a comprehensive topic within this field ⏹

⏺ Camera and lens protection

I recently bought a Hazelblad camera (500c/M) and I got good results from my photography with this camera, and as you know that the weather in Saudi Arabia is very dusty, so what do you advise me to keep this camera? Note that I followed more than one method, such as aluminum or leather bags, but I sometimes find some dust on the lenses and the camera body. There is also a well-made bag made by the same company, but its prices are exorbitant and range between 1000 and 2000 riyals, and this amount is equivalent to a third of the value of the 50mm lens.
    Please let me know and thank you very much.
    Your brother / Abdullah Al-Dabikhi
    Khobar, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

You have an excellent camera and you have to protect it in the best way.
    The problem of dust is a natural thing and it is possible to remove it from the body of the camera with a piece of cloth, and it is preferable to use soft leather to remove it.
    As for the lenses and the accumulation of dust on them or their exposure to shocks, scratches and the like, it is very important, from here you have to adopt protective filters (Sky Light Filter) and for each lens a filter, it is better a thousand times to change or scratch the filter than to damage the lens, given its exorbitant price and thus the price of the filter remains Not mentioned for her.

And for complete protection, after completing the external photography operations, you are supposed to wipe and clean the camera body and the filters before placing them in the designated bag.
    The best for these types of cameras is the aluminum bag, due to the compartments inside it that are designed to put each piece in its place without moving, to close it tightly. Due to the high prices - as for the price, it is the same⏹

تعليق

يعمل...
    X