• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• ​​لكل سؤال جواب .. لوحة الفنان معطي .. مجلة فن التصوير اللبنانية _ ع٣٤

لكل سؤال جواب

لوحة الفنان معطي ..

يرجى إفادتي حول الصفحة التاسعة عشرة من العدد التاسع والعشرين حيث نشرتم لوحة رائعة للفنان السوري وليد معطي ، راجياً إعطائي بعض المعلومات حول هذه اللوحة بعنوان ، الطفولة الضائعة ، مع جزيل الشكر .

مارون حاتم
    بیروت - لبنان

للحصول على أعمال كالتي قدمها السيد معطي ، هناك طريقتان :
    ١ ـ إذا كانت الأصلية سلايد بوزيتيف ، تقوم بعملية نقل للسلايد على فيلم نيكاتيف سلبية شفافة بواسطة ( Copy Slide ) و بعد تحميض السلبية تجمع مع السلايد فوق بعضهما البعض وبشكل معكوس وتوضعان في جهاز التكبير لتتم عملية الطباعة كاية صورة عادية .

٢ ـ إذا كان الأصل سلبية سوداء وبيضاء ، نيكاتيف . تقوم بسحب إيجابية « بوزيتيف » عن السلبية وبواسطة فيلم أسود وأبيض شفاف ، على أن تراعى المقاييس الأساسية ثم تجمع فوق بعضهما البعض وتتم العملية سالفة الذكر .

أما إذا كان لديك شريحتي سلايد فيمكنك وضعهما فوق بعضهما مباشرة ثم اجراء عملية نقل على فيلم اسود وابيض شفاف وبواسطة ( Copy Slide ) حيث تحصل على لقطات مزدوجة فيها الكثير من الرؤية الفنية والتقنية⏹

⏺الفارق بين كاميرتين من كانون

ارجو اخباري عن الفارق بين الكاميرا ( 1 - Canon - AE ) والكاميرا ( AE - 1 - Program )

ماجد موسى سلامة جبر السالمية
    - ص.ب ٨١٦٩ دولة الكويت .

كاميرا ( 1 - Canon - AE ) تعمل وفق التـعـريض الضوئي الأوتوماتيكي ، أي الأفضليـة لفتحة العدسة , فعند ضبط فتحة العدسة المناسبة للموضوع نحصل على سرعة الاغلاق أوتوماتيكياً والكانون ( AE - 1Program ) تعمل وفق النظام السابق اضـافـة لامكانية استعمالها يـدويـاً اي تعديلات سرعات الاغلاق يدوياً . وهذا هو الفارق⏹

⏺ميزات زينيت ( ET )

لدي كاميرا زينيت ( ET ) وهي جديدة استعملها للمرة الأولى ، واود الاستفسار عن ميزاتها وبالذات انواع العدسات الخاصة بها ، كذلك اريد بعض
    المعلومات حول التصوير الالكتروني بدون فلاش .

مروان رجب
    حلب - سوريا

ليس هناك من ميزات لهذه الكاميرا ، فهي كاية كاميرا عادية وعدساتها قابلة للتركيب على أي نوع من كاميرات زينيت ، وهي من النوع الذي يركب لولبيا ، أي بواسطة اللف واي عدسة لولبية قابلة للتركيب على كاميرتك امثال عدسات ( CHINON ) او ( COSINA )

بالنسبة لعمليات التصوير بالفلاش أو دونه فهي أيضأ كاية كاميرا أخرى ، ونوصيك بالعودة لاعدادنا السابقة حيث مررنا على الكثير من المواضيع حول التصوير بالفلاش او بدونه⏹

⏺كاميرا « بورترية » للاستديو

أريد شراء كاميرا إستوديو للبورترية - نظام البلورات وأتمنى إفادتي حول إسم هذه الكاميرا
    وميزاتها وثمنها التقريبي في لبنان .

حیدر سليمان حیدر
    حمص - سوريا

إذا كنت ترغب بشراء كاميرا لتجهيز استديو احترافي لتصوير البورترية ، فهناك العديد من هذه الكاميرات المتخصصة فمنها ما هو مصنوع من المعدن وتعتبر هذه النوعية الأعلى ثمناً ككاميرات ( Linhof- Kardan )
    او ( SINAR ) او ( HORSE MAN ) .

وتتراوح اسعار هذه الكاميرات مع عدساتها ما بين أربعة إلى سبعة آلاف دولار أما الكاميرات المصنوعة من الخشب أو المعدن الخفيف والتي تلائم كافة أنواع العدسات فهي :
    ( CALUMET - ALPINA ) . ( OMEGA ) . ( FOTOCARE ) . ( PLAUBEL )
    ( RAJAH ) و ( WISTA )
    وتتراوح اسعار هذه الكاميرات ما بين الف وثلاثة آلاف دولار والميزات كلها متقاربة نسبياً⏹

Every question has an answer

The artist's painting is given

Please inform me about the nineteenth page of the twenty-ninth issue, where you published a wonderful painting by the Syrian artist Walid Muti. Please give me some information about this painting entitled, Lost Childhood, with many thanks.

Maroun Hatem
    Beirut - Lebanon

To obtain works such as those presented by Mr. Moati, there are two ways:
    1- If the original is a positive slide, a process of transferring the slide onto a transparent negative negative film is carried out by (Copy Slide), and after developing the negative, it is combined with the slide on top of each other and in reverse, and placed in the enlargement device to complete the printing process as a normal image.

2- If the original was a black and white negative, negative. You withdraw the positive “positive” from the negative, using a transparent black and white film, provided that the basic measures are taken into account, then they are combined on top of each other, and the aforementioned process is completed.

But if you have two slides, you can put them directly on top of each other, and then carry out a transfer process on a transparent black and white film and by (Copy Slide), where you get double shots that have a lot of artistic and technical vision ⏹

⏺ The difference between two Canon cameras

Please tell me about the difference between the camera (1 - Canon - AE) and the camera (AE - 1 - Program)

Majid Musa Salama Jabr Salmiya
    - P.O. Box 8169, State of Kuwait.

Camera (1 - Canon - AE) works according to automatic exposure, i.e. preference for the lens aperture. When setting the appropriate lens aperture for the subject, we get the shutter speed automatically, and the Canon (AE - 1Program) works according to the previous system, in addition to the possibility of using it manually, i.e. manual shutter speed adjustments. And this is the difference⏹

⏺ZENIT FEATURES ( ET )

I have a Zenith (ET) camera, and it is new. I used it for the first time. I would like to inquire about its features, especially the types of its lenses. I also want some
    Information about electronic photography without flash.

Marwan Ragab
    Aleppo, Syria

There are no features for this camera, it is like a normal camera and its lenses can be installed on any type of Zenit camera, and it is of the type that mounts in a spiral way, that is, by means of winding and any screw lens that can be installed on your camera, such as (CHINON) or (COSINA) lenses.

As for shooting with or without flash, it is like any other camera, and we recommend that you go back to our previous preparations, as we have gone through a lot of topics about shooting with or without flash ⏹

⏺ A ′′ portrait ′′ camera for the studio

I want to buy a studio portrait camera - crystal system, and I would like to know the name of this camera
    And its features and approximate price in Lebanon.

Haider Suleiman Haider
    Homs - Syria

If you want to buy a camera to equip a professional studio for portrait photography, there are many of these specialized cameras, some of which are made of metal, and these are the highest quality cameras (Linhof-Kardan).
    Or (SINAR) or (HORSE MAN).

The prices of these cameras and their lenses range from four to seven thousand dollars. As for cameras made of wood or light metal, which are suitable for all types of lenses, they are:
    (CALUMET - ALPINA). (omega). (FOTOCARES). (PLAUBEL)
    (RAJAH) and (WISTA)
    The prices of these cameras range between one thousand and three thousand dollars, and the features are all relatively close ⏹

اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٤-١٦-٢٠٢٣ ١٨.٥٠_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	8 
الحجم:	102.3 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	102591 اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	مستند جديد ٠٤-١٦-٢٠٢٣ ١٨.٥١_1.jpg 
مشاهدات:	4 
الحجم:	112.4 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	102592
يعمل...
X